Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she's done a video where she's listed all the jobs she's done, and quite proudly as well. But having a list of 10+ jobs you've done before you're 30 just smacks of "poor employee" rather than the jack of all trades she thinks she looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s getting more conscience about her belly, she’s hiding it with her bag and hands a lot in today’s ‘piccies’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Had to be the band with the snacks on didn't it 🙄
79D20247-D4F9-430A-9AF4-0E5398C92CFB.jpeg

God the caption grates on my nerves - what’s wrong with ‘I chose this one’ - this makes her sound so ungrateful

also seriously worried about the circulation on her hand never seen a band so tight before

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1805569
God the caption grates on my nerves - what’s wrong with ‘I chose this one’ - this makes her sound so ungrateful

also seriously worried about the circulation on her hand never seen a band so tight before
The skin on her arm is going to end up growing round that band and engulfing it whole, like the same way trees do over time. She's actually grim

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She could wear the watch in a bigger notch but that would be logical which means she wouldn’t do it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s be real she would get an insane amount of tit if she went to Seaworld or Discovery Cove. Don’t think it’s worth it if you have a public platform to visit places that are viewed as controversial they way they are.

Reactions: 17
I would loveeee to witness these pair taking their "piccys" would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the pic she first posted today in the blue dress is from the other day because that tree they posed with is the one in the Grand Flo lobby. Thankfully they didn’t wear those sweaty outfits again yesterday or today!

I don’t understand all the planes, trains, and automobiles just to see the trees. Atleast we did it on the morning we were having brekkie at the Contemporary so we took the Monorail over to the Grand Floridian and then onto MK for the day. All her faffing about and then they didn’t even stay in the park?! Grant me strength 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 12
Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
So glad it's not just me who thinks going around hotels to see their trees is a bit bleeping weird. Like there are so many actually cool things you could do in Florida, but duck if they're gonna do them.

Reactions: 22
I'm sure she's done a video where she's listed all the jobs she's done, and quite proudly as well. But having a list of 10+ jobs you've done before you're 30 just smacks of "poor employee" rather than the jack of all trades she thinks she looks like.
Most of them were before she hit her mid 20s. She’s done YouTube full time for a long time and she’s still only 28. Whatever year she left the flat is the last time she went to an actual job and I think she was 22 ish.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Most of them were before she hit her mid 20s. She’s done YouTube full time for a long time and she’s still only 28. Whatever year she left the flat is the last time she went to an actual job and I think she was 22 ish.
Because she didn’t study and went straight into work, that would make sense

Reactions: 6
What I will never understand is why they don’t utilize early access and rope drop as two adults with no children. It is the easiest way to get a lot of stuff done before the parks get too busy even during the busiest time of year.

We just got back from a long weekend at the parks and our Epcot day we rode Remy, Frozen, Test Track, Soarin and Guardians (via virtual queue) all in the first two hours of the park being open without having to buy Genie+.

She complains about the parks being too busy but that’s her own fault for not showing up until mid morning or later. The mornings are always the lowest crowds and you can always leave mid-day to avoid peak crowds and heat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So glad it's not just me who thinks going around hotels to see their trees is a bit bleeping weird. Like there are so many actually cool things you could do in Florida, but duck if they're gonna do them.
I just couldn't be arsed with all the fanning around either! What a waste of a day

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.