Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they’ve booked to go out for Christmas dinner because family on both sides are away for Christmas.
Lmao imagine both of your families going on holiday and leaving you on your own for Christmas. Says it all really 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She has uploaded a photo from when they went to MK the other day. Unless they both haven’t had showers and worn the same exact clothes….

why does she not want to tell her followers what they are doing today?

Is she worried that her ‘fans’ will bombard them in the parks,
even though the ‘fans’ are the ones who are paying for this trip???
She's pretty much said that in previous vlogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has uploaded a photo from when they went to MK the other day. Unless they both haven’t had showers and worn the same exact clothes….

Is she worried that her ‘fans’ will bombard them in the parks, even though the ‘fans’ are the ones who are paying for this trip???
I wouldn't be surprised if they’ve both come down with covid/flu….it was absolutely rife out there last week. Everywhere you went all you could hear was people coughing, sneezing and hacking up 🤮 Fat slobs are probably stuck in bed but still trying to give the impression of what a DREAMY time they’re having

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Is she worried that her ‘fans’ will bombard them in the parks, even though the ‘fans’ are the ones who are paying for this trip???
Brummy Mummy did the same when she went with her family and wouldn’t say where they were staying, etc.

I get that vloggers shouldn’t post home details online including the layout of their house for security reasons but why it matters when you’re staying at Disney I don’t know. I mean you’re there for a week or two so people are going to piece together where you’re stayiing from pics.

Lmao imagine both of your families going on holiday and leaving you on your own for Christmas. Says it all really 🤣
Her’s doesn’t care and his is probably fed up with his behaviour this year and were only just tolerating her up to now.

Most people, especially if your family is local and bar any estrangement, spend holidays with parents, in-laws, siblings, etc. Just because her’s goes away doesn’t mean they couldn’t spend the time with his.

I thought it was kind of sad back when she went wedding dress shopping that she didn’t take Benji’s mum since they both have no other siblings going dress shopping. Or her Nanny she trots out for views. Those sorts of days can be special for those people just by including them and letting them enjoy the experience too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She said they would be seeing family on the other days around Christmas which doesn’t make sense if they are away.
I don’t think Brogans ever had a properly family Christmas. Even in lockdown they didn’t bother - they spent Christmas Day ripping the kitchen out.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She said they would be seeing family on the other days around Christmas which doesn’t make sense if they are away.
I don’t think Brogans ever had a properly family Christmas. Even in lockdown they didn’t bother - they spent Christmas Day ripping the kitchen out.
I'd actually feel sorry for her if she wasn't so unpleasant. No doubt she'll be shopping and eating to fill the void.

• Heart
I definitely agree brogan could be a narc. I also think her lack of care for herself and the way she looks is because as she says herself benji is her person and I think she believes that’s it, they’re together forever. So why would she care how she looks? (Which is totally wrong as you should always care and take pride in your appearance and health).

I imagine benji not returning to work is another way of her controlling him, cutting him off from people who may have something to say about her and also if he has cheated, he now never goes anywhere without her or has any opportunity to do it again. But she’s spun it that he needs to stop working to protect the heart tumour while dragging him round the world and onto rollercoasters.

I just cannot believe the photos she is posting and the stuff she is wearing. She’s utterly lost herself and for what? Granted my style isn’t the same as it was 5 years ago but I’ve been through a bigger life change - I’ve crossed over into my 30s, had two children and currently a stay at home parent so a very different life direction.

Brogan should be looking her very best, she has the time and money to do so. Is she really going to look back at these last few years and think I wish I still looked like that in 5 years time? Will she be able to genuinely say I was really happy? I was doing everything I wanted to? I don’t think so. If anything, the forced smiles, poses and “content” seems to be masking the truth. She’s been silent on stories today other than to share this grid post.
EB3DD89A-8762-45CF-ABB3-6C8DB6B7DC70.jpeg

• Heart
Without Benji leaving his job, Brogan has no other person to go on trips with. She has no friends she would invite and has a miserable time when she’s solo and socially awkward around new people. Remember when he was working and unavailable so she’d invite her mum on day trips? Nothing wrong with that of course, but her mum is her only option after Benji, and she won’t go on holiday with her.

I believe in looking good for yourself first but I can’t understand why she doesn’t want to look good for Benji. I always make the same effort X years down the line as I did on day 1 when I’m with someone.

Reactions: 13
What did she work as before becoming an influencer? She's the type i can't see having a demanding job

• Haha
Reactions: 8
CDCF59E5-5B40-468F-B10A-9AE126FE3941.png
4793CFA7-9584-4676-8F44-3B5BFF3FF0D5.png

27E4A290-6111-4AFA-B37F-E0B19AD49880.png

29A2583D-FECE-4487-B7B6-622CFBA345F3.png
F95FD406-04B0-4670-BDC3-E4D29D987F1D.png
6902CC44-2EA3-4A60-B328-F5355BF0DA31.png

80DC087B-B08F-4890-82A1-F443B858DD9B.png
BB1204D4-45DC-4F5C-A556-8FAD32767551.png

Jesus Christ, they do know they have flown to Florida, not Disney right? Why are they incapable of leaving the resort apart from that one day rush job in universal? Discount the travel days and they have 9 full days there. One of them they spent in Disney springs. I would not be wasting my time dicking about on glorified public transport to take photos in the lobbies of hotels I’m not even staying in! She’s spent too much time watching the likes of Twattan/Dismal in Detail etc and thinks that’s a normal way to spend a really bleeping expensive trip. As far as I’m aware neither of them have been to the Kennedy Space Centre/ on an Everglades airboat ride/Clearwater/Anna Maria Island etc and that’s just naming some well known touristy places. Such a water baby but has never been to Discovery cove either. Florida is an absolutely beautiful state with so much to see and do but it’s absolutely wasted on these two utter dough balls

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What did she work as before becoming an influencer? She's the type i can't see having a demanding job
She worked at Go Ape, Lush (had to move teams), at a baby shop (her mum knew the owner), admin at a residential home (her mum knew the owner and she cried almost every single day), she got a job at Jimmies Coffee (got put on garden leave), she worked at a publishing company (it was in some man’s spare bedroom)

She can’t keep a job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Had to be the band with the snacks on didn't it 🙄
I can't even deal with her anymore. She's so beyond embarrassing. Food is literally her be-all and end-all. HOW does she not see how much of a bleeping weirdo that makes her?!
Her entire life revolves around what she can slam into her bleeping fat crusty gob. She is absolutely revolting.

• Haha
I'd actually feel sorry for her if she wasn't so unpleasant. No doubt she'll be shopping and eating to fill the void.
I was about the say the same thing.
Nasty piece of work she only has herself to blame. And he’s no better the lazy sod

Reactions: 7
Why the duck does she need a new magic band???? She goes to Disney once every few years! Her relationship with spending money on useless, wasteful tat will never fail to shock me
Cos Benji got a new one.

She’s got god knows how many and got a free one on her last trip.

I can't even deal with her anymore. She's so beyond embarrassing. Food is literally her be-all and end-all. HOW does she not see how much of a bleeping weirdo that makes her?!
Her entire life revolves around what she can slam into her bleeping fat crusty gob. She is absolutely revolting.
It’s funny in a way because all she’s doing is ruining herself.

Reactions: 10
She worked at Go Ape, Lush (had to move teams), at a baby shop (her mum knew the owner), admin at a residential home (her mum knew the owner and she cried almost every single day), she got a job at Jimmies Coffee (got put on garden leave), she worked at a publishing company (it was in some man’s spare bedroom)

She can’t keep a job.
Important to note she’s never lasted more than a year at any of those. They all seemed to vary in their duties and she didn’t study. Nothing wrong with that but she sounds like a floater, just doing any job that will have her

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.