Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s also crazy is that dress is just a cheapy one from Amazon 🙈🙈🙈🙈 all that money and time and that’s the best she can do
I brought a whole range of these ones to wear after having my baby, I thought I recognised it!!!

Personally I take the drs advice very seriously, I was once told I almost had high cholesterol and I buckled down and managed my life style to get me out of the 'danger' zone. I appreciate you let loose on a holiday but both of them are constantly loose, they must feel rough!

Reactions: 16
I brought a whole range of these ones to wear after having my baby, I thought I recognised it!!!

Personally I take the drs advice very seriously, I was once told I almost had high cholesterol and I buckled down and managed my life style to get me out of the 'danger' zone. I appreciate you let loose on a holiday but both of them are constantly loose, they must feel rough!
Mr HeyBabes and I just got back from 10 days all inclusive. Eating too much and drinking too much. Now we’re home we’re back to eating normally and feel so much better. The food was amazing, but quite salty, I felt swollen, my feet were actually swollen on the flight home, she must feel like this all the time, it’s not pleasant

Reactions: 14
I’ve got a heart murmur, that doesn’t show up on my fitness watch, what an unbelievably irresponsible remark from him
This is what bothers me too. The delusional ones who follow them and lap up what they say and do will think it’s perfectly OK and take his advice that it’s OK to go on roller coasters with a health condition as long as you’ve got your Apple Watch on. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

The correct answer should have been “I can’t comment on what’s best for you and suggest discussing this with your doctor.”

There’s a cruise travel agent vlogger who I watch occasionally when he pops up on my feed. He has said in the past that he can’t recommend specific travel insurance but the video he posted yesterday was about a family not having insurance and going on a cruise and one of the kids needing to be medivacced. Of course the dim ones in the comments were like “what policy should I get?! Which company is best?!” Etc. It’s like people have zero common sense to do the research based on their health issues and the type of trip they’re going on, etc.

Reactions: 19

Same! My doctor told me the reason I am feeling so fatigued and unwell was because of my weight gain (embarrassing but I gained a LOT in 4 years. Like 7 stone).

However, I turned it around. Learnt my lesson. Lost the weight, drank water, cooked fresh foods, stopped drinking. And now I look absolutely lovely (yes vain), but my skin is clear and complexion is good, I’m healthy and wearing nice stuff.

Theres duck all wrong with these pair of skid marks. Start taking responsibility for your own health. I’ve said it before…. Why should our NHS deal with the aftermath of these 2 because they are taking the piss.

That wedding dress is going to need so many adjustments and I am here for it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Who has told her she should be nipping things in at the waist? Whoever it is, they are not her friend.

If she carries on at this rate I can’t imagine how she is going to look at her wedding.

Her waist doesn’t nip in.. it ends up looking fit to burst 😂

I’m not holding out for any new year fitness changes for either of them. They will have a food filled Christmas and then she will be onto her next trip.

• Haha
Who has told her she should be nipping things in at the waist? Whoever it is, they are not her friend.

If she carries on at this rate I can’t imagine how she is going to look at her wedding.
555FB5BA-57B5-49FE-A32F-499CDB9A63F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just going to leave this here 😕

On August 14, 1979, a 31-year-old woman became sick after riding Space Mountain. At the unload area, she was unable to exit the vehicle. Although employees told her to stay seated while the vehicle was removed from the track, other ride operators did not realize that her vehicle was supposed to be removed, and they accidentally sent her through the ride a second time. She arrived at the unloading zone semi-conscious. The victim was taken to Palm Harbor Hospital, where she remained in a coma and died one week later. The coroner's report attributed the death to natural causes; a heart tumor had dislodged and entered her brain.

• Wow
Reactions: 56
I’ll never understand why Benji is continuing to live like this with his heart tumour. There might come a day when he does need surgery and he isn’t going to be in a great state for it.

Reactions: 22
I had problems with my heart a few years ago and I ended up in resus and admitted for a couple of days so I’m not surprised Benji was either. They take extra precautions when it’s as serious as your heart but once the initial fright is over you are discharged with follow up scans appointments. These two have just milked it - I would put money on her encouraging him to stay home because he does everything except wipe her arse.
And even though she'll venture off here or there, she's so dependent on him, can you imagine if he actually became disabled?

Reactions: 11
This is what bothers me too. The delusional ones who follow them and lap up what they say and do will think it’s perfectly OK and take his advice that it’s OK to go on roller coasters with a health condition as long as you’ve got your Apple Watch on. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

The correct answer should have been “I can’t comment on what’s best for you and suggest discussing this with your doctor.”

There’s a cruise travel agent vlogger who I watch occasionally when he pops up on my feed. He has said in the past that he can’t recommend specific travel insurance but the video he posted yesterday was about a family not having insurance and going on a cruise and one of the kids needing to be medivacced. Of course the dim ones in the comments were like “what policy should I get?! Which company is best?!” Etc. It’s like people have zero common sense to do the research based on their health issues and the type of trip they’re going on, etc.
Yeah, I'd listen to random IG people for medical advice.

Jeez, even the awful cruise channels (La Lido Loca, Emma Cruises, EECC Travels etc.) say buy trip insurance, at least last I watched them. But some people just go through life with the "That'll never happen" mindset, and they think if nothing happens, it's a waste.

Reactions: 8
something happens in the blink of an eye, 3 years ago my mum sprained her wrist badly after a bit of rain in lanzarote and was covered by her private health insurance. Only health issue in 45 years of travel but she always ensured there was cover health wise when travelling

Reactions: 9
If anyone is stupid enough to travel without insurance then that is on them.

Jeez, even the awful cruise channels (La Lido Loca, Emma Cruises, EECC Travels etc.) say buy trip insurance, at least last I watched them. But some people just go through life with the "That'll never happen" mindset, and they think if nothing happens, it's a waste.
If you consider those awful cruise channels who do you consider good?

Reactions: 8
Just going to leave this here 😕

On August 14, 1979, a 31-year-old woman became sick after riding Space Mountain. At the unload area, she was unable to exit the vehicle. Although employees told her to stay seated while the vehicle was removed from the track, other ride operators did not realize that her vehicle was supposed to be removed, and they accidentally sent her through the ride a second time. She arrived at the unloading zone semi-conscious. The victim was taken to Palm Harbor Hospital, where she remained in a coma and died one week later. The coroner's report attributed the death to natural causes; a heart tumor had dislodged and entered her brain.
Ah he be safe enough, he doesn’t have a brain…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’d leave him for someone else, 100%!
This is why I genuinely think he’s cheated at some point in the past. The constant territorial marking, clearly having control of his social media, the filmed/photographed public proposal, probably guilts him into being her wee pick up boy so she doesn’t have to do anything, and now he doesn’t even go to work, he’s constantly glued to her side.
I mean I don’t feel sorry for him, I think he’s equally as big a twit as she is, but I think he could probably do a lot better

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.