Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but these Gideon Cooke’s are 1/2lb each and they’re having 1 each for breakfast ???? Wtf it’s pure sugar and I’m sure the 2nd if not 3rd breakfast of the day
I find this so weird about loads of Disney vloggers, Disneyindetail will have a doughnut for breakfast with a huge coffee in 30 degree heat and wonder why she needs to sit down an hour later but just has another coffee. You’re preparing for a long, packed day of walking and you’re starting your day with sugar. Unless you’re a hungover student with a 9am lecture in 15 minutes a cookie is not a breakfast.

Reactions: 25
Both their eyes have now disappeared into their faces in these comparison photos. Quite scary how quickly their health has declined.

I think for brogie it’s mainly due to diet but also partly fitness. She was much more active back in the day now she’s pretty inactive for the most part.

Reactions: 26
Damn she’s shat on the tulips in a lot of places this year. witch better go see a doctor about her shitting issue!

Velocicoaster! Christ my friend and I thought we were going to die on it. We refer to it as “the death trap”. How she did Universal rides in that outfit I don’t know. Velocicoaster you have to boost up into the seat with your legs a little spread. She would look a right state. And there’s no shoulder harness keeping you in. It’s a lap thing that comes down on your thighs. Even with my thick thighs I was coming out of the seat and my arse wasn’t staying down.

Now I’m sure her gunt would have kept her snug as a bug but I do hope that the delusional ones who love them might come to their senses and realize that if You can go on the worst ride for your health in Orlando then you don’t have a bleeping tumour and you should be working, not your fiancé’s errand boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think a lot of it’s down to alcohol consumption. Daily drinking over four years will do that to you, especially on top of a glutinous diet.

Reactions: 25
I have absolute rage at that pair of bluddy sandals that she keeps presenting to us one foot in front of the other and the constant black trainers which are meant for the gym, not as trainers to wear with a dress. I have only had a similar level of rage once before and that's when I saw how my MIL seemed to be presenting her handbag to everyone in every single one of my wedding photos. It was a CRAP handbag. *breathe*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s actually quite sad how much she has declined overall in a very short space of time.

Everyone changes and everyone ages but it’s gradual and over time. I remember once someone was talking about people who get better with age and their theory was that their life shaped them and it was reflected in the way they looked, their experiences and success. I really think that’s a nice way of thinking about it and I can see how it applies to some people.

But brogan - what the duck has happened. It’s like she has nothing left, she makes no effort except to try and prove she’s living her best life while looking her worst yet.

Reactions: 29
I'm glad someone else has said, Us Slytherin's need to ban her from the house, infact she can go and join Durmstrang Institute,
There is no way she is a Slytherin. Don't make me defect somewhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a muggle and probably would be friends with the Dursleys and compete with Petunia over who went on a better holiday this year 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He replied to that comment btw, about his heart. Saying he tracks his heart on his watch and it was fine and everyone’s different 🤙 etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
He replied to that comment btw, about his heart. Saying he tracks his heart on his watch and it was fine and everyone’s different 🤙 etc
Lol cool I’m sure tracking it on his watch would help mid coaster when the heart attack kicks in 🙃

what a moronic and irresponsible answer… I hope no on else with heart problems thinks they should take that stance too. Why can’t he just say he’s been cleared for roller coasters rather than make this tit up?

Why they can’t just say he’s taking time off work but doesn’t actually need to I don’t know. I’d have so much more respect if they were honest and said no his tumour isn’t causing him issues right now but he doesn’t want to go back to work 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can’t believe that someone is even asking as if whether that twit going on a ride means that other people with heart conditions should go on them. And he thinks that FitBit or Apple Health is going to help him?,Of course his heart was fine when he was on the rides BECAUSE THERE ISN’T A bleeping HEART TUMOUR!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s a muggle and probably would be friends with the Dursleys and compete with Petunia over who went on a better holiday this year 🫠
Or she'd be a squib, no magical abilities but she's sew sew grateful to be part of the magic guyz :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have only had a similar level of rage once before and that's when I saw how my MIL seemed to be presenting her handbag to everyone in every single one of my wedding photos.
People hold onto a purse during wedding photos?

Reactions: 4
Those shoes 😩 at least Crocs are trendy now. Or some Sketchers, even. Anything but black running trainers!!
Hells bells they may as well say Lululemon or Dyson because that's the only reason she's wearing them:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::poop:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.