Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of it’s down to alcohol consumption. Daily drinking over four years will do that to you, especially on top of a glutinous diet.
When i see her pics i get the feeling shed stink of alcohol 🤢

Only 10k new subscribers in a year? Oh dear..
View attachment 1802407
Sorry but 3.1m views but under 100k have liked the videos.. im sure I'm missing something here but is she really bragging about that?

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe that someone is even asking as if whether that twit going on a ride means that other people with heart conditions should go on them. And he thinks that FitBit or Apple Health is going to help him?,Of course his heart was fine when he was on the rides BECAUSE THERE ISN’T A bleeping HEART TUMOUR!!!
Maybe it’s a Tattler trying to catch him out 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's all about consumption and bragging for Brogan, her life completely revolves around it.

Over-consumption of unhealthy food
Over-consumption of alcohol
Over-consumption of fast fashion
Over-consumption of general tat

Bragging about what she's eaten
Bragging about what she's drinking
Bragging about what she wears
Bragging about the latest holiday she's on
Bragging about the latest tat, tickets, etc. she has been gifted
Bragging about her lazy, useless fiancé

And what really annoys me about her is that she seems to be in self destruct mode when it comes to her health. If she continues down the path she's on right now in 10/20 years time she will have a whole host of health issues and who's going to foot the bill, the tax payer. She's vile and contributes nothing worthwhile to society.

Reactions: 33
Yes, the medically accurate fashion accessory will save his life! Apple will be making doctors and health professionals redundant at this rate! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We will just ignore the line that fitness watches/trackers are not to be used for medical purposes so. Of course there’s nothing wrong with his heart otherwise he would have been dealing with a cardiologist, I am going private (advised by my gp) as the nhs isn’t the only health system broken and I will be seen within 6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m a plus size girl (18-20) and I personally am
Not keen on myself in photos. She must love herself to put those photos out to the public
The clothes, well it’s because nothing fits her anymore. All those trips she hd been on this year and none of the clothes still fit her ?!?! Kind of explains how quickly she is gaining weight.

Reactions: 25
I’m a plus size girl (18-20) and I personally am
Not keen on myself in photos. She must love herself to put those photos out to the public
The clothes, well it’s because nothing fits her anymore. All those trips she hd been on this year and none of the clothes still fit her ?!?! Kind of explains how quickly she is gaining weight.
I don’t think there’s any harm in loving yourself but she is absolutely deluded. She’s letting herself go and not looking after herself so she definitely doesn’t love herself.

Reactions: 13
It’s hilarious that she was giving posing tips to the other plus size girl on that vlogger trip that one time.

I think the dinosaur pose is because she thinks it makes her waist look smaller.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I wrong in thinking that the green dress she is wearing, the elasticated band is supposed to go round her waist?! But as this is the biggest part of her she has pulled it above that and therefore making the dress too short?! Maybe it was just for the picture, but elasticated waist are not your friend if you hold weight in your middle unless you size up! So it isn't as tight.

I get what she was going for, the classic must dress up for photos in the park and be on theme, but this is just wrong for me and she is someone I would go out of my way to avoid if I see her in the parks!

Reactions: 13
She’s buying the wrong size clothes. Maybe if they actually fit her she wouldn’t look so bad.

Reactions: 17
What’s also crazy is that dress is just a cheapy one from Amazon 🙈🙈🙈🙈 all that money and time and that’s the best she can do

Reactions: 15
What’s also crazy is that dress is just a cheapy one from Amazon 🙈🙈🙈🙈 all that money and time and that’s the best she can do
I think she panic buys whatever she can get her hands on. She’s constantly buying dresses but we never see them again and then she ends up wearing the same old rags.

I think her problem is she doesn’t buy anything good quality that could be mixed up into a few different looks and that’s how she ends up having nothing to wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He replied to that comment btw, about his heart. Saying he tracks his heart on his watch and it was fine and everyone’s different 🤙 etc
I’ve got a heart murmur, that doesn’t show up on my fitness watch, what an unbelievably irresponsible remark from him

Reactions: 33
I had problems with my heart a few years ago and I ended up in resus and admitted for a couple of days so I’m not surprised Benji was either. They take extra precautions when it’s as serious as your heart but once the initial fright is over you are discharged with follow up scans appointments. These two have just milked it - I would put money on her encouraging him to stay home because he does everything except wipe her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had problems with my heart a few years ago and I ended up in resus and admitted for a couple of days so I’m not surprised Benji was either. They take extra precautions when it’s as serious as your heart but once the initial fright is over you are discharged with follow up scans appointments. These two have just milked it - I would put money on her encouraging him to stay home because he does everything except wipe her arse.
Well….how do we know he doesn’t wipe her arse? Wait silly me, she’d vlog that too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.