Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try taking the picture from the ground and making yourself look less stumpy!

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but these Gideon Cooke’s are 1/2lb each and they’re having 1 each for breakfast ???? Wtf it’s pure sugar and I’m sure the 2nd if not 3rd breakfast of the day
Those Gideons cookies are big!! When I went I had one and honestly it took me a week to eat it!! It’s so heavy and dense a few bites a day was all I could manage coz I felt sick! Then wrapped it up for the next day!!!
A whole one in one go for breakfast is shocking!! 🤢🐷

Reactions: 18
I genuinely don’t know how they are managing to eat so much in hot weather.

Reactions: 17
I hate when she says she’s a Slytherin or even makes reference to Harry Potter, plus I thought someone as bwaaaaave as her would be a Gryffindor. Really they’d stick the hat on her and be like “nah stick her back on the train”
I'm glad someone else has said, Us Slytherin's need to ban her from the house, infact she can go and join Durmstrang Institute,

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but these Gideon Cooke’s are 1/2lb each and they’re having 1 each for breakfast ???? Wtf it’s pure sugar and I’m sure the 2nd if not 3rd breakfast of the day
So they got these and let them melt a bit on the way to Universal?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm glad someone else has said, Us Slytherin's need to ban her from the house, infact she can go and join Durmstrang Institute,
There is literally not a single Slytherin trait she possesses. Someone that dropped out of education because they had a falling out with a teacher really screams clever, ambition, determined and resourceful. She can’t even dress herself without ringing her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
this was from january this year not good also but you can notice a tangible decline
1670879319086.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I feel bad for saying this because there's nothing she can do about it but her nose is so short that she resembles a Who
Mayor_Augustus_Maywho.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.