Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Velocicoaster !!! No tumour or taking it easy for Benji boy - nothing bloody wrong with him - what a lazy blobby git!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I cannot even put into words how bad she looks in those photos. This woman is 28! What in earth has happened to her.

it’s not just weight gain, her whole appearance has gone to tit. I honestly think Brogan from a few years ago would be heartbroken seeing these photos.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Going against doctors orders they've got some Gall, it's Okay though they've clogged it all 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I cannot even put into words how bad she looks in those photos. This woman is 28! What in earth has happened to her.

it’s not just weight gain, her whole appearance has gone to tit. I honestly think Brogan from a few years ago would be heartbroken seeing these photos.
It can’t all be down to her diet can it?

Reactions: 8
Benji hasn’t changed too much. A couple of months in the gym and he could turn it around but she’s not going to be able to reverse the ageing.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.