Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see this tit show of a Disney trip on IG over the next two weeks. As for Genie+ I think a lot of people are buying it as a number of times when we were using DAS for my dad, there was still a decent wait in the lightening lane line which is for DAS and Genie+. She’ll be fuming that she’s paid and still has to wait and that she can only add one at a time as she uses one.

My friend who flew down to surprise me bought it 2-3 days when she was with her friend who came with her. They said they wouldn’t do WDW without it so it’s something to budget for going forward. She’s been at Disneyland in California with her husband this past week and it’s a different system there but she said it works much better and is still worth it.

Reactions: 11
I had genie+ every day of my trip as we added it before (when you could) and it worked out cheaper. I thought it was great but I feel like Brogan is going to complain ALOT about having to walk between rides because you just have to go with what you can get really and that could be on the other side of the park.

A couple of rides in and she’ll have probably done more walking than she does in a week…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Like others have said.. The yearly roundup of ADs is a little embarrassing for someone that does this a job and has done for 10+ years. They are mostly old brand deals that will work with anyone and there’s lots missing from previous years 😂

Reactions: 24
Well, if I see someone and they say Disney invited me, then they ditch half the events the host had planned for them, I find it hard to take them seriously.
She didn't? Duck me how is this woman still in a 'job', I use the term very very loosely

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Catching up guys but my god I wish you could've seen the anger in Dad when she was stood at this bit in the vlog and claimed it was 7:30am.
He screamed at the tv - "SHE'S A bleeping LIAR, IF IT WAS THAT EARLY IT'D STILL BE bleeping DARK!!"

Followed by the realisation that she only woke up tumour boy for food and to walk the dog.
Tumour boy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Kevin was wasted on her. He showed her kindness and sent gifts. Wasn’t long until she left him behind. I hope he’s ok. She’s a self centered intolerable bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m on the Arvia in Spring, imagine if she is on the same time as me 😂😂 Broggie in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Catching up guys but my god I wish you could've seen the anger in Dad when she was stood at this bit in the vlog and claimed it was 7:30am.
He screamed at the tv - "SHE'S A bleeping LIAR, IF IT WAS THAT EARLY IT'D STILL BE bleeping DARK!!"

Followed by the realisation that she only woke up tumour boy for food and to walk the dog.
That’s fake tumour boy m’luv! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After today I have NO IDEA how this pair eats the way they do basically every day
Today I went for lunch with my mum and we shared 3 small plates and a side of fries and then for dinner I had 3 courses at an Italian and I get ready to pop I actually feel sick and can’t imagine eating again until tomorrow evening at least
How do they do more than that for 3 meals pretty much a day every day

Reactions: 15
After today I have NO IDEA how this pair eats the way they do basically every day
Today I went for lunch with my mum and we shared 3 small plates and a side of fries and then for dinner I had 3 courses at an Italian and I get ready to pop I actually feel sick and can’t imagine eating again until tomorrow evening at least
How do they do more than that for 3 meals pretty much a day every day
Right?! It was my company’s holiday party last night with an Xmas dinner buffet, dessert buffet, and booze. I had coffee and a muffin around 11 am today and then nothing until supper tonight and I don’t want anything else but water.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.