Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That list of brand partners is pretty pathetic considering how long this has been her full time job. A lot those brands will pretty much work with anyone!
Was just about to say the same thing!!! Really not that many for a full years work.
Would love to know how much she actually makes

Reactions: 19
That would explain all the potatoes on the vlog! I love a good carb but wowie that was a pile…

View attachment 1777806
she’s also not very honest with her viewers and those she’s flogging this too - they buy it based on 2 people compare the amount of food to Bogies plate and either they realise it’s far too expensive to carry on or they’ve been lied to…

I thought that looked like a big portion for hello fresh - if she’s buying for 4 (or even adding there own food) but not saying in the videos it’s misleading, could it even go against advertising standards?

No more Ads? Wow… Work really is drying up.
most other influencers will still be putting out ads to the last minute as well as content…

When was her busiest time of the year - did I miss it, I feel she put out less content than before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am manifesting for her camera to break M’loves, she really must think this series will push her over the 100k mustn’t she ? The only 100k she’ll be seeing is 100kg !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Was just about to say the same thing!!! Really not that many for a full years work.
Exactly what I was thinking! 15 brand partners over the course of 12 months?! That’s it?! And half of them have been tolerating her shite content for years. Not a lot of new partners either.

Nobody wants to watch her smug arse in premium economy. It’s different when it’s Luke & Rich or the Misters or Karen Bee in Premium or Upper because you know they work 5 days a week to save for their trip and use their points and such. Then there’s this braggy twit and her layabout Sherpa boyfriend getting something for nothing while sat on their backsides.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haven’t seen her videos for a while, i peak at her insta so with all the body contouring she does for poses its truly shocking to see her in ‘motion’ and how big she has actually got.

if you watch her sporadically it really is a shock (well as shocking as it can be until you the 3/4 plate full of potatoes)

also that THING on her lip!! Has she mentioned getting it checked now? the side its on is clearly swollen if you look properly 🤢 duck sake look after your health woman, your endless tat is going to mean nothing if you’re body gives up on you

Reactions: 16
If anyone is interested in breakdown of what you can earn from You Tube, Rob Reacts just put up a video of what he's made from the 2 years he's done videos. He mainly does reaction videos and targets Australian audiences, only has 16,000 subscribers but has made under 20,000 pounds. I guess I can see that Brogan would make a fair bit of money from it. Never seen a video of that kind of breakdown before. Would love to see Brogan do it😂

Reactions: 8
I am manifesting for her camera to break M’loves, she really must think this series will push her over the 100k mustn’t she ? The only 100k she’ll be seeing is 100kg !
She is over 100kg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't see Cricut on that list, they obviously dropped her. And that stupidly expensive shampoo company too, she's not mentioned them in a while.

She could have done so much content with her Cricut machine that she supposedly loved so much. But then she doesn't have a creative bone in her body soooooo........although her audience is probably perfect for that brand.

It also probably didn't appeal to her because it wasn't a free holiday, free food or free clothes or lounge fly bags 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20221203-074644.png

Jesus. bleeping. Christ.
Yes, be excited about Disney, but she's 28, not 2. I feel icky after just reading that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
She’s clearly hoping this Disney trip will bring in the cash and subscribers . Her last WDW trip was a flop and that’s because Benji wasn’t there . She’s got the personality of a bran flake and she needs him to make her videos actually watchable

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s clearly hoping this Disney trip will bring in the cash and subscribers . Her last WDW trip was a flop and that’s because Benji wasn’t there . She’s got the personality of a bran flake and she needs him to make her videos actually watchable
Well, if I see someone and they say Disney invited me, then they ditch half the events the host had planned for them, I find it hard to take them seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dear lord all those potatoes for one big ms potato head to eat!! I’m Irish and we are mad for our spuds but never see anyone pack away that amount! No wonder she’s become a barrel on tree trunk legs so quickly!!

And that letter, I’m cringing for her the twit showing that. If Disney sent me that I’d cancel…nah not really but I would reply to check they know it’s 2 adults (allegedly) going not 2 kids. Reminds me of the letter from Santa I made years ago for my little boy inviting him to Lapland! Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the letter's cute. Disney is about magic and having fun, after all. Not everything has to be serious and boring.

I wonder if this content will be better than the last trip. I am absolutely not interested in super special press trips, when I watch Disney vloggers I want to see relatable content - i.e stuff I could do myself. Not gifted pr rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
'Your pal, Mickey'.
Proof that Mickey and his Disney cohorts will fake anything for cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s been so much mixed reviews of the genie plus stuff I am really looking forward to seeing them get frustrated with it/not able to make it work etc. They will definitely
Pay for it as they have to be perceived of having the best of everything.

Reactions: 8
If she dares to get a DAS pass for Benji coz of his “heart problem” ha!!! I will be fuming!!
I went to Walt Disney World in May this year and had a fantastic time!
My son is autistic and can get anxious waiting in long lines so we got the DAS pass for him.It was brilliant and really helped him and us enjoy our time together as a family without him getting stressed when he wants to go on a ride.
Surely Bog would love bragging about how much she paid for the Lightning Lane and Genie + ?? She can afford it!!
How can they justify him needing it?? Would he collapse in the queue waiting??? He’d only collapse from the amount of food he’d be troughing with Bog and the alcohol consumption!!
To use it just so you don’t have to pay for the Genie + would be an all time low for them both!!
But let’s wait and see what happens 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is probs a very mean opinion but I don’t think her Disney vlogs will get her the subscribers they once did… I feel like her appearance is going to work against her.

People might switch it on for a bit but I don’t see them subscribing as for the most part people only like to watch stuff with attractive people and are generally put off if someone is unattractive 😬 just the way the world is…

With that in play and the fact their vlogs aren’t anything special in what is now a saturated space I don’t see it doing much for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Nominating Brogan Tate #113 Personality of a bran flake for thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.