Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winners_Song

VIP Member
C70872BC-4A41-44BD-84DA-B50F4A452861.jpeg
Since moving in to Hope House, Benji has been supported to learn new skills in a person-centred way, building his confidence and independence as part of his recovery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Have absolutely no idea who she and the fella are, accidentally clicked on the last thread instead of a Jack Monroe one and absolutely cackled my way through the last 20 pages. That bending over arse screenshot nearly did me in.

And now I’m addicted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

geewhizz

7A11EB48-C306-433F-8D19-84805D61C919.png

We do try to ignore it Brogs, believe me!

it’s giving me King Charles 1st/2nd vibes 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Moot22

VIP Member
Don’t normally stick up for Brogan but people need to go easy on her when it comes to Bonnie. She’s a great dog owner. I guarantee when they go to Disney she’ll point out something dog related like a blanket or water bowl. Sure, she won’t buy it ….but she’ll still point it out and mention Bonnie. Bonnie is lucky to have that sort of thoughtfulness. I’d love to be her dog, left alone for weeks on end but used as content on a platform I don’t know exists.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

aggytha

VIP Member
I no longer have any words for her. I honestly can’t believe she has such a level of confidence that she doesn’t mind showing herself to the world looking like this… not only that, but Hello Fresh are sponsoring the vid and paying her to LOOK LIKE THIS? Embarrassing. Make some fucking effort you absolute potato.

A031CE36-FE94-4F05-9540-49DDA43E2D12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
If I went to my friends house on a Saturday night and they had signs AND bunting with their own names on I would leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Venom

VIP Member
@Venom are you able to do your magic and put the clip of whatever the hell noise Benji was making when he was aiming his wand at the death eaters? Literally wtaf?! Sounded like his heart tumour had moved to his brain.

Also, three course meal, followed by ice cream, a chocolate lolly, candy floss and ANOTHER ice cream. The GLUTTONY!
I am actually speechless !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
42DFCF9E-C4C7-4C82-810A-92D0A840A3B2.png

Who the fuck has “engagement Christmas decorations?” Is that a thing? I’m pretty sure that’s definitely not a thing. I might buy myself some “got a new haircut” baubles this year, or a “changed my broadband provider festive wreath”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61