Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories this morning it said her friend gave her this idea as she was struggling to know which ones to take! So it’s not even like she was capable of coming up with the idea herself ffs 😂
Oh yes, she'll panic so much she gets hersefl into a state and then needs someone to tell her what to do (Julie's influence again)

Reactions: 10
So she's not even taking ANY of the new gifted child bags?!?!? My god.
She's probably sold them, I reckon that's what she does with the majority of her gifted stuff and that's how she boosts her income as she doesn't to giveaways

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The irony of her saying “now I am
Plus size” you have been plus size for years you delusional fool 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I cannot believe how much stuff she’s taking with her!! 😲 The amount of clothing is shocking and it all looks like the same dress in different flowery designs!! Then she moves over to loads of
jumpers!!?? Just take one that’s a neutral colour that works with everything!
Don’t get me started on the underwear!!! Those hideous bras!! If she wore a decent underwired bra it would make her awful dresses look a lot better than in those sports bras with no support for her ever expanding tits!!!
All that makeup,skincare,sun protection,hair stuff she takes with her and she still looks tit!!!
And her “reading book” why can’t she just call it a book???
And don’t forget the swimming coshchum!! 😳😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I cannot believe how much stuff she’s taking with her!!  The amount of clothing is shocking and it all looks like the same dress in different flowery designs!! Then she moves over to loads of

Don’t get me started on the underwear!!! Those hideous bras!! If she wore a decent underwired bra it would make her awful dresses look a lot better than in those sports bras with no support for her ever expanding tits!!!

All that makeup,skincare,sun protection,hair stuff she takes with her and she still looks tit!!!

And don’t forget the swimming coshchum!! 
She has to mention its a "reading book" because we all remember that colouring books are too hard for her

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s the bras for me 😂😂😂 I get that you want to be comfy in the parks etc but you would think a woman in her 20s would take at least one nice underwear set on a holiday with her fiancé

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I cannot believe how much stuff she’s taking with her!! 😲 The amount of clothing is shocking and it all looks like the same dress in different flowery designs!! Then she moves over to loads of
And don’t forget the swimming coshchum!! 😳😆😆
Absolutely mad, two outfits per day when she doesn’t even shower inbetween. All those bags too……it’s crazy the amount of clothing she owns and how much new stuff she clearly panic buys for trips. When she did those wardrobe changeovers she had tonnes of dresses etc but she seems to keep buying more that look identical!

Reactions: 19
Has a bad back
Needs to wear elasticated clothing
Stocking up on the Panadol extra
Can’t walk long distances

….but this is just accepted as the status quo without any personal responsibility or will to change 🥱
EXACTLY.

She is in her 20s!!! I'm fit in my 30s but there wasn't anything I couldn't do in my 20s. Did she actually say she needed to have everything elasticated because she wanted to eat loads? Okay so you can do that to eat but you can't push yourself to walk a bit more? I'd be ashamed if this was me at such a young age.

Reactions: 18
Fair play to her for completely neutrally and matter-of-factly saying "my body has changed in shape and size".

At the same time you could argue it just goes to show how much more she likes eating than looking slim now. Only a few years ago she was crying and breaking down because her doctor put her on slimming world. And they say people never change.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
So just catching up on the Vlogs and I know we have said here about her reaction with Bonnie on the wet and dry food but oh my word, she is a nasty witch 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

how she can do this and then edit it and see this and think it’s acceptable is beyond me. What does she do that the camera doesn’t see 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Now on to the pack with me, how much stuff does one elephant need the bags alone are ridiculous. 💼

truly hope there are ants in their bed 🐜 . Brogan get into the bin I mean landfill

you really are a nasty piece of work, and I hope you come to the realisation that all this tat that you have does not bring true happiness

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.