Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I watch one of these vlogs she looks worse. Then I think 'it can't possibly get any worse' and then she absolutely smashes it out of the park.
View attachment 1775719
She genuinely looks like Miss Trunchbull (no shade to Pam Ferris, I love her).
she said she needs to start using eye cream at this point in her slog - no love Iona already sailed you need you use your highest tier gym membership properly

Benji smacking her arse while decorating the tree 🤢🤢🤢
I must have blanked that out my memory, now I can’t un-imagine it

Poor Bonnie.
How many cups does one person need? I bought a six pack in Ikea god knows how many year ago that are still going strong.
that mug she brought was also fugly, I hope its smashes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Bonnie deserves better !
My dog and previous dogs have all liked a mixture wet and dry food it’s really not a big deal.

Poor Bonnie, whilst Brogre shovels everything and anything down her fat gob she begrudges feeding Bonnie the bare minimum…

Reactions: 23
I hope all the big, OG vloggers do Vlogmas this year so everyone is too busy watching Zoe etc. to watch Brogie Bears crappy WDW vlogs 😂

She is so sure this new series is going to tip her over 100k, I can’t wait for the meltdown if it doesn’t happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I always wondered why companies say stuff like "nom nom nom" in the year of our Lord 2022 but apparently it's for people like Brogan. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I always wondered why companies say stuff like "nom nom nom" in the year of our Lord 2022 but apparently it's for people like Brogan. 🤦‍♀️
or if your Bogie ‘um um’ I’m pretty sure she just can’t speak like a normal adult anymore or wash like one or dress like one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
or if your Bogie ‘um um’ I’m pretty sure she just can’t speak like a normal adult anymore or wash like one or dress like one
Ah now be fair, she dresses like an adult, an old one…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest stories, jeez. She does not give a s**t what meal her followers would choose, it's just an opportunity for her to brag about the fact that she's flying PrEmIuM EcOnoMy with Virgin!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she has said before they order the hello fresh option for 4 because the portions for 2 weren’t big enough 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
What a nasty witch. If your dog doesn’t eat the dry food then buy her wet food??? If she’s rich enough to afford a top tier gym membership (unused), she’s rich enough to order that poor pup butternut box. Disgusting

Reactions: 30
I was honestly floored by the size of that pie! How can she show it and not think people are going to think they’re greedy pigs?! You could feed 6 people with the size of it! Some screenshots for the blocked. I swear people who story watching her always do her dirty or maybe she’s a permanent state there is no “good” shots to get.
And what a joke - she’s finished her ads for the year. It’s December 2nd! Didn’t she do this last year and also claim it was due to holiday? Aren’t people like her able to create content in advance and schedule it to upload in their absence? Have it ready to upload so they can do it while away? She’s laughable. And that Laura really is laughing all the way to the bank. Brogan’s content continues to go further and faster downhill the more time that passes so what is Laura other than a paid ego massage?
06897669-EAA7-4A31-9035-C99E3DA3BC61.jpeg
569E13E8-012D-48C8-9300-03D305EC092E.jpeg
32524498-DE1D-413E-8F05-35E506A8E5D6.jpeg
358F5110-79E6-4EBB-94DB-7ADDE4FD39AD.png
5E771AF6-50C9-4ED2-A99D-57F9CC024C39.png
296FB0EC-D8DF-4187-96D4-8B8D0879219E.png
AF5C7E15-0C7F-4A97-AE12-08DF1CFC36B0.png
0B45D330-F7E6-4EE2-8E26-E3004E48E420.png
D25BE8DC-E047-4D52-B64F-E5DDA28AFA6C.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
love how she’s talking about putting her “out of office” on. Like she has a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think she has said before they order the hello fresh option for 4 because the portions for 2 weren’t big enough 😬
That would explain all the potatoes on the vlog! I love a good carb but wowie that was a pile…

95ED969F-EE2E-4771-9247-888A2F7C3D65.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
If only all of us peasants could finish work for the year on the 2nd of December. Lazy witch

Reactions: 42
8F9B8F12-B442-4C37-B505-6FB569FBB5E0.jpeg
I was intrigued so I looked it up - it is a recipe for 2 but per serving is over 1100 calories 😳 for a home cooked meal that is quite a lot! I don’t like to think about calories too much but its quite shocking to me as I though HF would be mindful of caloric daily suggestions. I don’t get HF but isn’t the point it’s already all measured out for you and the right amounts?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
That list of brand partners is pretty pathetic considering how long this has been her full time job. A lot those brands will pretty much work with anyone!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.