Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The noises Benj and Bogie make when doing the deed (as fiancés) 🤮🤮🤮
12:40 - 13:03 on the Decorating for Christmas Vlog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The noises Benj and Bogie make when doing the deed (as fiancés) 🤮🤮🤮
12:40 - 13:03 on the Decorating for Christmas Vlog
Not a thought that I’d like to have on a Sunday morning, but do they even do it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Packing vid is live 😴

'My body has changed in shape and size as the years have gone on...on a big park day I'm much more comfortable not in denim... elasticated waist bands so I can eat all the snacks'

Edit while i'm still watching: is it normal to be THIS organised and pack SO much for a holiday? I just chuck my stuff in the suitcase lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Her pack with me video - she narrows down her loungeflys and decides to only take 2 Christmas ones she has…not even taking any of her new very neko ones?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched Brogan for ages but I still follow her on insta, I'm trying to figure out if her saying she's "gone in to DETAIL" is in support of Victoria or a dig at Victoria
Personally I think it's a dig because she's pi**ed at Victoria and Andrew's Grotto new friendship! When Vicky said in one of her vlogs how well she got on with Andrew and she hoped they'd get to go to Disney together my first thought was Brogans not gonna like that, not cus she'd be jealous but because she wants to be the one with the guy best friend (Gary C")

Reactions: 11
I’m on the Arvia in Spring, imagine if she is on the same time as me 😂😂 Broggie in the wild
I'm on Arvia in Oct/Nov! Although its the caribbean so i doubt she'd be invited there again (i hope). It would be very interesting to observe them on holiday in person 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is already getting hyper about the endless landfill that she’s going to buy in the parks and bring back with them in the additional suitcases. No baggage allowance would suffice for this emotional void.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her pack with me video - she narrows down her loungeflys and decides to only take 2 Christmas ones she has…not even taking any of her new very neko ones?!
On her stories this morning it said her friend gave her this idea as she was struggling to know which ones to take! So it’s not even like she was capable of coming up with the idea herself ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched the pack with me slog yet but seen the stories on Instagram…WHYYYY does it grate on me so much that she wears ‘office wear’ when she’s making videos? Is that her trying to be in work mode? When I’m packing for holiday I’m normally in leggings and a jumper/T-shirt, hair in a pony or bun. It’s all so unnatural with her. She gives me the ick so bad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I may have to unfollow her on IG for a bit as I’m not going to be able to take watching Benji film her at the airport crying, landing in Florida crying and then seeing the castle crying 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Edit while i'm still watching: is it normal to be THIS organised and pack SO much for a holiday? I just chuck my stuff in the suitcase lol
No 😂 but this is Brogan and (thanks to Julie) she has to panic and overdo everything; possibly get a list and stickers involved.

ETA was this a lie then as she said she's not comfortable in shorts any more?

1670149582042.png

Reactions: 16
Has a bad back
Needs to wear elasticated clothing
Stocking up on the Panadol extra
Can’t walk long distances

….but this is just accepted as the status quo without any personal responsibility or will to change 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I tried packing cubes for my most recent trip and I ended up more organised than previously. Now is I am going for 2 days with just the Ryanair personal bag then I have a different method but I don’t bring as much crap as her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.