Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’s still employed by his dad.. I reckon he’s quit all together (maybe leaving the door open for the future). It’s possible he got some money left when his grandma died and they thought they could make it work as a duo but it never really happened. Their joint account was a flop and he’s brought in no extra work as a pair.

He will still be bumming around when the wedding rolls around.

Reactions: 19
Why are they replying to instagram comments instead of enjoying themselves? And commenting on each others posts 🤢
And busy Brogie blocking! Due to my question/comment on his pic I’m no longer able to see either of the goblin mode twats. I’d say my work there is done! 🤣👌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They need to seriously get a life and get off their phones. Stop commenting and blocking people and enjoy your holiday together. Weirdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
NEW THREAD MLOVES

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.