Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question I wanna know is if her beloved Loungefly would even fit over her Miss Trunchbull, Shot-putter shoulders...
Judging by the size of some of the women I saw wearing them last week, those straps expand way more than we would have all thought! 🤣 Now, if you’re a larger size, a mini backpack might not be the best look on a broad back but you do you I say! SherpaBenji will be carrying all the tat so she can look as ridiculous as she wants. Lol

97C5679B-6B6B-4CC3-8407-8AD7D9434DD2.jpeg

All I can see with those brows…I hope Jessica doesn’t expect more business from LiaeBrogan tagging her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure p&o cruises and Disney would love her verbal assult to someone who helped her,family companies yet allowing a vulgar potty mouth represent them in the media,they should strip her free travel and cast her back to getting off scrounging ass and doing real work for a living
I'm sure P&O would love to see that convo, with her telling a follower to duck off. I've seen it happen on other threads, and the brand has come back saying "thanks for letting us know" and stopped all work with said influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sure P&O would love to see that convo, with her telling a follower to duck off. I've seen it happen on other threads, and the brand has come back saying "thanks for letting us know" and stopped all work with said influencer
Hahaha send it to all the brands she’s ever worked with 👹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I understand the whole "keep it on tattle" thing, but at the end of the day her subscribers and followers are the ones who help fund her lifestyle, and she goes and speaks to them like tit for purely having a concerned thought. She could've easily just said "thank you for the concern, but the dogbis very well cared for" or just ignored the comment

Reactions: 36
Guys remember when she was on med sailors and demonstrated the size of the bed by rolling around..that was peak brogan for me

Good Times

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I managed to miss the last thread (don't ask me how I have been in a bit of a rut the past month) and after updating myself on Brobs life I finally have the motivation to cut back on the sugar. Bloody hell, I can't believe she is not breaking out in hives and pimples with all of the food she is consuming, but the sun damage is on another level for her age! I am easing myself back into the gym, I don't want to end up becoming barrel-shaped :cry:

Btw, when did they have the - Ben is on death's door for Instagram likes- post? We are approaching the 1-year anniversary of the sped-up decline of their health.

It is quite annoying to see her smug face, that's why I am following her thread here and not on social media. I wonder how bad they will get healthwise before their wedding, they are not really taking care of themself and it is a disaster waiting to happen. Once you enter your 30, all the grace you had from your "younger days" will be gone and you will start to notice the consequences of your bad decisions.

• Heart
Just caught up , and this is your daily reminder to keep it on tattle . Moan about her all you like here , but don’t message her . If you directly message her with criticism about her life (because saying she’s never home with Bonnie isn’t criticising her work , no matter how you try to dress it up . That’s coming for her life) then I think she’s perfectly entitled to tell you to fck off 🤣

Moan about her here , let’s keep it clean and not live up to our “troll” stereotypes ! ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just caught up , and this is your daily reminder to keep it on tattle . Moan about her all you like here , but don’t message her . If you directly message her with criticism about her life (because saying she’s never home with Bonnie isn’t criticising her work , no matter how you try to dress it up . That’s coming for her life) then I think she’s perfectly entitled to tell you to fck off 🤣

Moan about her here , let’s keep it clean and not live up to our “troll” stereotypes ! ✌🏼
I agree, to be fair though I don’t think this poster messaged brogan with the intention of winding her up and posting it on here

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree, to be fair though I don’t think this poster messaged brogan with the intention of winding her up and posting it on here
Fair enough , I just didn’t want anyone else to get any ideas and start messaging her for clout ! Last thing we need is to have weight added to the argument that we are nasty trolls !

Reactions: 13
For the money she’s paid for her eyebrows they look terrible. A beauty salon can give you a really good wax and tint for £12-£25 depending if you want more of an HD brow experience. Just another example of her throwing £100s at something and looking no better.

Reactions: 19
As someone who is paid to care for dogs at a dog hotel whilst the owners go on holibobs like brogan, I see some of the same dogs there all the time and it honestly makes me sad. The attention they crave during playtime actually makes them uncontrollable to the point that they risk unintentionally starting a dog fight or they unintentionally hurt me.

Brogan is a bad pet owner end of!

also the person that said they can’t believe how she can be happy with how she looks, same! I put on something like 15 kilos since the end of 2019, developed a binge eating disorder and I’m the most miserable I’ve ever been! I’m now seeing drs and trying to work on bettering myself and my health and it’s hard work, I relapse alot. I do however live in comfort knowing even at peak binging I don’t eat as much as brogan does 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fair enough , I just didn’t want anyone else to get any ideas and start messaging her for clout ! Last thing we need is to have weight added to the argument that we are nasty trolls !
Definitely, I’d feel gutted if our thread got shut down 😂 it’s the highlight of my bloody day

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.