Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, she could just not respond? Why doesn’t she have a filter on her Instagram messages?
She can control what she consumes and she doesn’t have to reply to everyone, you can disagree with someone but why rise to it….. oh yes. Because brogietrotter there is some truth in it, which is why it got you
@Venom ive had such a horrible day at work and then you post that, you are an icon and an MVP! Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 31
if she put a filter on or stopped responding she would then need to come up with some other excuses to everyone saying she’s working, guarantee she’s doing that for 3-4 hours a day.

More videos she puts out the more I’m convinced she’s incredibly unhappy with her life but she’s having to perpetually live this fake way she’s put online because of all the brands she’s loves working work but is obviously so biased towards

Reactions: 13
Venom is our GOAT ❤

Also, I know mods would never allow this but the thought of it made me laugh - Brogan Tate #113 Are you serious? duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Browsing the loungefly IG and saw the perfect bag for Brog with bowels like hers. The pile of sugar cubes on the side too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

It’s probably less than that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If she was a decent let owner she'd rehoms her dog to someone who could give her the emotional and physical attention a dog like that needs. Obviously by saying "duck off" a nerve has been struck. But honestly she is a tit pet owner, and should never have got a dog, she shouldn't even have a goldfish

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Browsing the loungefly IG and saw the perfect bag for Brog with bowels like hers. The pile of sugar cubes on the side too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll hold my hands up and say I like a loungefly bag but oh my god. That is simply hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The question I wanna know is if her beloved Loungefly would even fit over her Miss Trunchbull, Shot-putter shoulders...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those bags are actually vile? They look like ones you would get for a child from Primark or something. And why is she having a hard time choosing bags when SherpaBenji will carry everything anyway? 😭

She’s an insufferable c**t 🙃😭
Ha ha and someone wrote underneath “ just ordered one “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's been very vocal about how impractical the lounge fly bags are for park day, why is she now licking their arse? Oh yeah, £££££ that's why

Reactions: 35
is this real though? screenshots can be faked. if it is it’s awful but i’m not sure i can take screenshots on face value?
Totally real I promise you!!! I used to follow her on Instagram never ever commented just followed to see what a state she was.
Then as I said I’d had a bad week where everything in my life was going wrong and I really couldn’t cope with her smug bragging rubbish and i commented on a post she’d put up about what an amazing life Bonnie now had.
That’s just one screenshot from the conversation i had with her with me basically starting off with “ your dogs life would be better if you were home more” that was all and she quick as a flash replied with how she didn’t “ understand “ my comment??!! Up to you if you believe it or not but that’s the story behind it. I felt I had to share it as I was so shocked at her response.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sure p&o cruises and Disney would love her verbal assult to someone who helped her,family companies yet allowing a vulgar potty mouth represent them in the media,they should strip her free travel and cast her back to getting off scrounging ass and doing real work for a living

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.