Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like they are going to struggle with how busy they will be at Disney this time around, I know they lie around and do nothing but Genie+ has really upped the steps you do if you want to utilise it to ride a lot of rides! It can have you crossing back and forth through the park all day!

Reactions: 18
Bottles of Nasti all round m'love, hope your DLCs were even more bargainous and in a sale xo (I'm umm-ing and ahh-ing over treating myself to some Sims 4 DLC as EA have a big sale on)
You go for it! I bought Lego Star Wars in the sale. No regrets 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bottles of Nasti all round m'love, hope your DLCs were even more bargainous and in a sale xo (I'm umm-ing and ahh-ing over treating myself to some Sims 4 DLC as EA have a big sale on)
Ah yes go for it, The Sims is awesome! I only buy the add-ons when they’re on sale cos they’re so expensive!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
yes they were M'Love, the Steam sale xo some of those sims DLC's look good too, go for it, as our Broges would say, "a Gift to me from me"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cringing so hard at her games night reel 😂 they benji cooked a meal too apparently!
63D77ED0-A2A9-4FD0-9B9C-8481E1E2F443.png
5B025C2B-34EB-49D2-89AA-B59B9560201C.png
49120CA5-69A1-4A28-82B2-500BEC27AD19.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always smile with her mouth wide open? That isn’t normal

• Haha
Reactions: 17
hard eyeroll, she couldn't even have a "party" without mentioning enagement :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If I went to my friends house on a Saturday night and they had signs AND bunting with their own names on I would leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.