Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having a laugh? I've watched both vlogs now and it's all me, me, me throughout the entirety. She doesn't advertise the boats and it's services or show enough of it (in my opinion), I wouldn't say she talks too much about the trips and the islands she visits either. It's all about the food, pins and afternoon teas. If this girl thinks she can make commission selling holidays and suggesting these vlogs to anyone then she's going to be bitterly disappointed.
Such a good point. How much of the ship did we see? Very very little. Why didn’t she do a tour of it? I know she’s done the ship before but still

Reactions: 15
If she was a decent let owner she'd rehoms her dog to someone who could give her the emotional and physical attention a dog like that needs. Obviously by saying "duck off" a nerve has been struck. But honestly she is a tit pet owner, and should never have got a dog, she shouldn't even have a goldfish
She wanted the constant unconditional love and cuddles from a dog, but not any of the responsibility that comes with looking after one.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The Lydia Millen Savou stuff is in the same vein as why Brogan is so grating with her consumerism and bragging. It’s tone deaf.

Like I appreciate we all lead different lives and have varying levels of money but when you have a following that can’t relate it becomes in poor taste.

And then it makes me even more angry when it is brushed off by Brogan and other influencers as jealousy, it’s not jealousy when people are upset that they are living at the edge of their means and others have so much and seem oblivious to the struggles around them.

A bit of humility wouldn’t go amiss is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m sure we all still treat ourselves.. I know I do and I keep up with my salon appointments but nobody needs to make 10+ stories in row showing it off like she does. It’s crass.

Reactions: 29
I’m sure we all still treat ourselves.. I know I do and I keep up with my salon appointments but nobody needs to make 10+ stories in row showing it off like she does. It’s crass.
I’m planning a no spend (on myself) year for 2023, so it will be essentials only, not that there’s a lot left at the end of the month with 2 kids anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m planning a no spend (on myself) year for 2023, so it will be essentials only, not that there’s a lot left at the end of the month with 2 kids anyway!
I love this, i do the occasional no spend month (not buying non-essentials) but I have never committed to a full year yet. I admire people that do - a few people make videos on YouTube etc,

I’m currently doing a ‘no take away’ month as I noticed I was picking up a costa far too often and for no reason at all. Feels good when you can successfully control yourself. I am guessing Boregan constantly feels out of control with her constant eating, buying and consuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Brogan would sooner tit in her hands and clap than deny herself anything she wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
. I am guessing Boregan constantly feels out of control with her constant eating, buying and consuming.
Anyone knows those mobile games, where you start as a little hole and start hoovering up buildings and cars and people and grow into ever-bigger holes and you’re eating entire suburbs, then cities, continents, planets, etc?

That’s Brogan, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Such a good point. How much of the ship did we see? Very very little. Why didn’t she do a tour of it? I know she’s done the ship before but still
She's useless, it's all about her. End of.

I'd never book a holiday on her video and I reckon I ciuld do a far better video then her in my sleep!

Reactions: 11
Why would you still dress like you were the office bag lady in Disney!?

It’s amusing that looking that bad takes so such planning.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No way have I just seen a "viewer" comment under the last vlog that they "Love the way you say schoo good" - duck OFF!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I was thinking about the comment about not being there for Bonnie…..would be interesting to work it out….
-at least a week in Dubai
-another week in the Fjords
-week a Disney
-week away again…Spain? Or somewhere similar.
-Lots of London trips
-at least a week on cruise again
-x2 weeks for Disney coming up

Those just off top of my head….sounds like a part-time dog owner to me!
wasn't there a greece trip aswell that she didn't vlog ?

Reactions: 14
I'm afraid I've done a bit of a Brogre M'loves, I won £30 on the lottery and decided to go full Manic Mooney and buy some DLC's for planet zoo. I shall be posting a reel with my Smug smile in due course xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm afraid I've done a bit of a Brogre M'loves, I won £30 on the lottery and decided to go full Manic Mooney and buy some DLC's for planet zoo. I shall be posting a reel with my Smug smile in due course xo
Bottles of Nasti all round m'love, hope your DLCs were even more bargainous and in a sale xo (I'm umm-ing and ahh-ing over treating myself to some Sims 4 DLC as EA have a big sale on)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.