Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a riddle for you tattlers …

what gains pounds while simultaneously losing pounds … ?

Brogan at DisneyWorld … !!!

pounds gained from snacks , pounds lost from over spending on Disney Tat

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If that pack with me video doesn’t highlight what a serious shopping addiction she has then nothing will!
She’s spending so much money, constantly buying buying buying

Reactions: 19
It’s no surprise Bonnie loves going to her mums (obvs), she probably gets a longer walk there than what she’s ever had with Brogan

Reactions: 16
Catching up as I’m in the US right now and about to leave. I do don’t understand the obsession Disney vloggers have with American snacks. Most stuff we can get now or have something similar, Peanut butter m&ms are similar to Reece’s pieces, chips ahoy are just Maryland, Cheetos are wotsits.
I really don’t get it. The only thing I’ve bought back with me is 1 bag of Goldfish but I’m sure they’re just basically mini cheddars. Most sweet stuff is just too sweet and after a week of eating mostly American junk, im so over it. I don’t even find Disney park snack food all that if I’m honest (dole whip is just like a sorbet - nothing spectacular) and definitely not worthy of bringing back in a suitcase.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Ok please can we talk about her false allegation she wears a US Size 8 in LuluLemons?

I am skinny, I’m a UK 8-10, and I wear US Size 6 in the exact same leggings as brogan. How can brogan be ONE SIZE above me!?!!!!! I don’t get it!

She’s claiming to be a US 8 which is a UK 12….???! Not only is she not an 8, I would say that lulus are quite small (eg I’m usually a UK 8 but I’m a UK 10/US 6 in Lulu) so she is basically calling herself a small UK 12!? BS!

View attachment 1783658
She probably buys an 8 because she simply can stretch them to be see through thin. I’m usually 2/4 US and I can easily fit into both, the difference is how opaque I want them to be. Just because you can fit into something it doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 22
I understand bringing home candy from the Halloween party but you can get pretty much anything from Amazon (the Irish post service offers a us address system so I can buy easily from the us site)

Reactions: 6
Nobody has commented that in the picture with the magic band and ears, she has got herself changed into a jumpsuit, presumably in the toilets of the plane. I'm fairly certain that will have dragged all over the floor as she was putting it on 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Nobody has commented that in the picture with the magic band and ears, she has got herself changed into a jumpsuit, presumably in the toilets of the plane. I'm fairly certain that will have dragged all over the floor as she was putting it on 🤢
You can’t swing a cat in those toilets never mind get changed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At the rate these 2 are gaining weight, it could be one of their last disney trips she wont be able to fit on a standard plane seat in a couple of years

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought this too when I saw she had changed 🙈 why did she need to change though? Surely what she was wearing was fine for travelling to the resort? Once you get there have a shower and change but I can’t imagine changing mid-flight. So random.

I can’t judge her for bringing a suitcase for snacks. I’m debating doing the same next year when I go purely for gluten free Oreo’s and cheese Doritos (the Doritos in the us are gluten free and the ones here are not!) 😂🙈

Reactions: 17
At the rate these 2 are gaining weight, it could be one of their last disney trips she wont be able to fit on a standard plane seat in a couple of years
I’ve already had a real life exclusive preview of future obese Disney Benji…

… Dave from Soph & Dave

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just realized that they always fly Premium Economy now because the seats are bigger. Like honestly how are you not mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she’s been very quiet since they landed
That’s because of the time difference, she’s probably waiting to post about last night for maximum engagement. What a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.