Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am I missing something with the hotel? It barely looks different to a standard travelodge

• Haha
Reactions: 20
C1BA76EC-B4A9-4871-A0C1-4CD2A77DEFBB.png
B7EDED9E-0764-4150-A866-8F5D294E6D45.png
08C09C48-429E-44B1-861D-F99C8B6CC335.png

The people in the back of the reel on the last shot when they’re doing their manic we’re so happy literally are like wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s going to HS this morning.

… sorry but not doing MK on your first morning is a literal CRIME.

If you do this I judge you and Mickey does too 😂

she’s so red already!

View attachment 1786383
Why does she think we care where her clothes are from? Is she hoping she’ll get sent free stuff from them?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is pop century basic/low rated? It does look extremely basic from her story?

Oh duck off with the comments on each others posts. It’s so boring and obvious they’re trying to appear sew sew in love.
45115183-069E-46AE-987C-ABD04978B7F8.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yes it's a value resort. The rooms have recently been refurbished there too so it's got a bit more of a modern, cleaner look than the previous theming they had.

Reactions: 14
am I missing something with the hotel? It barely looks different to a standard travelodge
It’s one of Disneys value resorts. Really in your face full on Disney so perfect for her!! But as bragging goes it’s not up there with Grand Floridian or Polynesian. Or any it the moderate Disney hotels. It’s further away from all the parks which is why it’s cheaper.
A nice resort for kids coz of the themed stuff but I definitely wouldn’t call it “gorgeous” as Bog oops sorry Bench called it!! 😆

Reactions: 18
I really want to know if he had any complications while over there if his insurance would cover him going on rollercoasters given his ‘condition’ Surely not I would’ve thought?

Reactions: 11
I wonder what their insurance would have cost them. I’m looking at insurance for a trip to the US for next year and it’s gone up quite a bit since my last trip in 2019. This is for family of 3 - no heart conditions to declare.

Ps I hate the tshirt, skirt, white trainer look for today. And although I agree say 1 is ok about Magic Kingdom, I’m glad we’re spared from the forced crying in front of the castle pic/reel for another day.

Oh duck off with the comments on each others posts. It’s so boring and obvious they’re trying to appear sew sew in love.
View attachment 1786528
Haha I always find it strange when couples in general do this. If I have something to say to husband I say it … I don’t comment on his stuff on social media 😂

Reactions: 19
All the rooms at Disney resorts are pretty much the same layout just have different theming - I’ve only stayed at moderates and POP but honestly you’re paying for the location and the rest of the hotel. The rooms are all pretty similar IMO.

Pop is great for the skyliner but it’s nothing special, the in your face Disney wasn’t really my cup of tea. Good price though.

Compared to all star sports where they stayed last time though id say it’s quite a bit nicer, but it’s no where near Caribbean Beach or Boardwalk where she has stayed without Benji. Brogans whole life is about pretending everything is incredible though so I’m sure she will sing it’s praises non stop 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All the rooms at Disney resorts are pretty much the same layout just have different theming - I’ve only stayed at moderates and POP but honestly you’re paying for the location and the rest of the hotel. The rooms are all pretty similar IMO.

Pop is great for the skyliner but it’s nothing special, the in your face Disney wasn’t really my cup of tea. Good price though.

Compared to all star sports where they stayed last time though id say it’s quite a bit nicer, but it’s no where near Caribbean Beach or Boardwalk where she has stayed without Benji. Brogans whole life is about pretending everything is incredible though so I’m sure she will sing it’s praises non stop 🫠
Contemporary, Polynesian and a couple of the others have a little more square footage.

Reactions: 6
Honestly brogs would be better just posting a video of her pissing all over bench. Would probably be less gross and tedious than the constant "territory marking" posts she does. Trust us bogs, none of us, and I mean NONE of us are interested in him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I've stayed in luxe, moderate & value and above all else, it's a pisstake money wise. Pop Century was okay but would I stay there again? No. My favourite was Yacht Club but I couldn't afford to stay there for two weeks without selling a kidney so 🤷

Reactions: 10
I honestly think when I moved to university I had less stuff than she’s taken on this holiday. I’d wager she’s maybe even taking more than I have clothes now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s going to HS this morning.

… sorry but not doing MK on your first morning is a literal CRIME.

If you do this I judge you and Mickey does too 😂

she’s so red already!

View attachment 1786383
she'll soon be at such a size were twisting her body round like spring will do nothing to conceal the weight gain for her photos (not that is does now anyway)

Reactions: 9
I thought they "always did" Animal Kingdom on the first day because it's Brogan's favourite. 🥴 So they broke a tradition they didn't have. Because they've been together once before this trip.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.