Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone share bogs stories for the blocked please. I may of said previously that if Benji carries on the way he is he is gonna cause harm to himself

Reactions: 7
They had a Wagamamas last night too 🐽

Why has she said for our one meal? Is it because they are used to multiple 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is so sad that she is taking a whole suitcase for snacks! That is just so so bad! There are only so many crispie treats and caramel M&Ms a person should consume!

But I feel bad for Benji who is going to be stuck carrying all her stuff while she walks around with a child's bag trying to twirl and look good in photos! Or I would if he has not been riding the tumour train and taking back to back holidays while the rest of us work to heat homes and buy food!
Nah don’t feel bad for him - he’s decided on that life choice, this trip will truly show the tumour was all a lie and he prefers to be a lazy twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
20 mind into the pack with me...

Sorry but how many jumpers and bras for 12 days away?! And then the shoes!? I'm echoing everyone on here, but why does she need all that stuff?

30 pairs of ears, but she looks a twit in them all.

I've got this Hogwarts bag..... Well yes the big label on the front did kind of give it away🙄

Reactions: 17
duck off with the clubhouse passes. I am so over this asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s packs about 7 jumpers & 2 pjs. Then says she probably doesn’t need 2 pairs of pjs and might take a pair out 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The shoes are just ridiculous. Who needs 4 different but very similar flip flops. And no doubt she’ll buy some there and then we’ll get a haul. If she buys any tote bags out there I’m done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off to Orlando airport now m’loves. If by any chance I see the hogs in the wild I'll be sure to get a pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m about 4 vlogs behind but there’s no way she will use any of the stuff she takes. She will walk around unwashed, no make up, hair in a scraggly knot, sweating and looking like a woman in her office wear dresses and flip flops.

Reactions: 21
Why in hell does she need the ears out and the magic band before she's there?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.