Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are able to get around the warning for rides about heart problems because Benji doesn’t actually have a heart condition (and I don’t think they have ever said he did..)

He has a tumour near his heart which if it grows could cause heart problems and he would require surgery to remove it, however it’s not growing so therefore he can live normally and keep it monitored.

I think the time off work is more because the scare has affected his mental health rather than it actually being due to physical illness due to the tumour.

I hate to defend them haha and it does grind my gears seeing him off on a jolly whilst portraying this ‘off sick’ image too but I just don’t think their insurance will be void or that he needs to avoid things for those with ‘heart conditions’.

Reactions: 17
Just catching up on the packing vlog OMG!

What happened to the 2 zip up hoody’s she purchased in May? Too small?

Ears for Ben -yuk!

Who is her friend Charlie who told her about the bags??

She has no support from her bralets yuk!

She is taking another bag just to take to universal and 2 tote bags! Ridiculous!

3 pairs of trainers and four flip flops for 12 days!

Omg the folder looks like a little kids scrapbook of what they did in the holidays!

All that stuff for her hair and she will have it scraped up and greasy!

3 face suncreams - is that because her face is now soooooo big!

How many pouches!!!!!

So in the end they have taken 4 suitcases!! 6 bags, 10 million pouches! Hardly any room in them for all these snacks she will be buying 🐽🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1782477

Oof her face has changed so much yikes 😬
(And those guys don't really look like they want to be on camera, then or now)
still catching up on the thread but her friend Joe is the ex of a friend of mine and unless he’s changed drastically he has absolutely no bloody problem with being on camera, absolutely ADORES himself lmao

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Back to the vlog, why has she packed knives and forms and straws? She's not travelling with a child?!

• Haha
He’s going to clog his arteries with fat and be too unfit and up tit creek if he ever does need surgery to remove the tumour.

Reactions: 16
I think they are able to get around the warning for rides about heart problems because Benji doesn’t actually have a heart condition (and I don’t think they have ever said he did..)

He has a tumour near his heart which if it grows could cause heart problems and he would require surgery to remove it, however it’s not growing so therefore he can live normally and keep it monitored.

I think the time off work is more because the scare has affected his mental health rather than it actually being due to physical illness due to the tumour.

I hate to defend them haha and it does grind my gears seeing him off on a jolly whilst portraying this ‘off sick’ image too but I just don’t think their insurance will be void or that he needs to avoid things for those with ‘heart conditions’.
I think that’s the point we’re all trying to make - that there is no tumour and that they’ve milked this for the better part of a year and it’s all a piss take. Mental health my arse. Get a script for Citalopram, Elavil, etc. like the rest of us and go back to work you lazy skiving fat arse!

I’m off to comment on his post so should be blocked shortly. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I saw someone commented on his post asking if he’s able to ride all the rides with his heart issues and he replied saying he is fine to ride them, just got to take it easy 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
As for Pop Century, I’d stay there for the convenience of being on site. I stayed in a Little Mermaid room at Art of Animation with my mum as our first time staying on site and while the theming is OTT the convenience of room charging meals, transportation, etc is a no brainer in my opinion. I mean Animal Kingdom Lodge was luxurious and amazing but that was a one off for our family never to likely happen again. But I wouldn’t brag about Pop, AoA or the All Stars.

Reactions: 7
I saw someone commented on his post asking if he’s able to ride all the rides with his heart issues and he replied saying he is fine to ride them, just got to take it easy 🙄
Take it easy + rollercoasters = make it make bleeping sense! They are absolute buffoons the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I know we think he’s not on sick benefits but can you just imagine him using that excuse/reply with the govt and not his dad?! Like if you’re able to go on holiday and ride rides with health warnings then you can bleeping work. The end.

• Heart
I just don't understand how his Dad, family and co-workers can see that he's off on rollercoasters in Disney while still off work sick.

Reactions: 23
I just don't understand how his Dad, family and co-workers can see that he's off on rollercoasters in Disney while still off work sick.
I know he’s doing odd jobs for his dad but the man must be biting his tongue a lot to not say what he wants to and cause hurt feelings. I know my parents wouldn’t have minced words about that sort of piss take.

• Heart
Rollercoaster and taking it easy do not go together. How dim are the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why are they replying to instagram comments instead of enjoying themselves? And commenting on each others posts 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is pop century basic/low rated? It does look extremely basic from her story?

Oh duck off with the comments on each others posts. It’s so boring and obvious they’re trying to appear sew sew in love.
View attachment 1786528
so might his tumour

least ppl are questioning him on his ‘condition’
How does one take it easy on a rollercoaster?
33DEABC9-ED3C-41AD-9C4C-D82D61A1A9CF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What do you do, ask them to slow the rollercoaster down? bleeping doughy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.