Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benji is such a dick. At least Bragan can claim this is her job. Now he’s just a professional tag along and his smug face looks smugger with each freebie trip he takes. Now waiting to see the heart tumour braving all of the rides which state they shouldn’t be ridden by folks with heart conditions

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Could she have mentioned premium economy anymore times in the reel?! It’s right up there with the bloody engagement ring and mentioning being engaged.

There’s something rather amusing about Hyacinth Bucket bragging about premium economy and then checking into one of the most basic value hotels that Disney offers that most of us lowly people would be staying at.

As an aside, a friend from near Boston is staying at Art of Animation right now with his son, grandkids, etc. They just arrived on the weekend and he’s already moaning about the lines and crowds and this is a man who travels for work most weeks of the year. Can’t wait to see what these two whinge about!

Reactions: 29
How long til we get a video of her crying over the castle/the fireworks/a character etc…place your bets 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How long til we get a video of her crying over the castle/the fireworks/a character etc…place your bets 😅
Currently still 7:30 am in Orlando so give it a few hours for her to roll out of bed, throw on clothes without showering and brushing her hair, shove a full breakfast platter with Mickey waffles in her gob and then she can go to the Magic Kingdom.

On the subject of leggings, there are a lot of women at Disney shoving their arses in the wrong size. Way too much underwear line and see thru leggings showing off granny pants of various colours underneath. I was mortified how much I saw it, especially in the sunshine, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s going to HS this morning.

… sorry but not doing MK on your first morning is a literal CRIME.

If you do this I judge you and Mickey does too 😂

she’s so red already!

435248FC-9383-434D-9B5E-2B19F70573EB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
4F0A88D9-26A0-499F-8541-02C877F091C1.png

As long as he survives all the rides he’s not meant to go on with his ‘tumour’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Literally was coming on here to post this. Just looked at the guidelines for Ride of the Resistance.......he really is mugging everyone off not being at work when he can happily brag and go on these rides!
Hahahahahaha I had just checked the rise of the resistance guidelines aswell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1786406

As long as he survives all the rides he’s not meant to go on with his ‘tumour’
This post from her almost made me puke again but not from yesterday’s stomach bug. You can have him love. None of us want his lazy skiving arse.

Got a reply from my Boston friend… lines are 3 hrs long without Genie+ so probably still an hour with it I’d think. She’s going to be raging. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe cause the rest of the world is in a cost of living crisis perhaps 🤷🏼‍♀️

Benji has aged 10 years from just flying, bleeping crows feet on that! They both look awful... And a moment? Grow up
Also if you’re employed (or self employed even) you may travel out at a weekend to maximise your holiday leave! If you travel on a Monday you’ve ‘wasted’ 48 hours!

guaranteed they’ll land on a Monday and that’ll be a ‘game-changer’ too! Yes, because the rest of us need to be back in work/school after our holidays!

It doesn’t occur to them that they can travel any day, any time of the year they want to, without juggling annual leave allowance and school holidays!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also if you’re employed (or self employed even) you may travel out at a weekend to maximise your holiday leave! If you travel on a Monday you’ve ‘wasted’ 48 hours!

guaranteed they’ll land on a Monday and that’ll be a ‘game-changer’ too! Yes, because the rest of us need to be back in work/school after our holidays!

It doesn’t occur to them that they can travel any day, any time of the year they want to, without juggling annual leave allowance and school holidays!
I also try to maximize my days by going away when there’s a bank holiday so I can fly on a Thursday or Friday and use the same number of vacation days as a regular two week span. That’s what I’m doing with Japan in the Spring and going over Easter.

She doesn’t have a clue how 90% of the world functions.

Reactions: 10
She likes to be “quirky and different” and usually does AK first …
Yes I’m sure she will start banging on about how she is ‘unconvenshunul’ and AK is her fave park shortly.

Sew sew yewnique

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.