Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the fact that she's now allowed to choose her own lawyers will really get her some progress.
I wouldn’t hold out any hope. How is she going to choose lawyers? She has no access to her money - so how can she pay anyone? She isn’t allowed to speak to anyone or see anyone or go anywhere or do literally anything at all without the approval of those in charge of her conservatorship. Look at the state she’s in - it’s obvious that she’s heavily medicated.

Reactions: 2
I saw the last video it doesn't look like Britnet not the Britney thats in her music videos and when she's happily performing. One girl on the post said she felt concerned other girls agreed with her but all the men called this girl a troll.

Reactions: 1
In her videos and pictures, she just looks so sad. Like she’s been crying. I wasn’t a huge fan of her music, but I feel for her and hope she gets the help she deserves.

Reactions: 6
I don't them as concerning as others I think it's just someone who is desperately lonely :( So many of her old make up artists and the like have spoken out on Instagram that it's so hard to get in contact with her now. I think she should turn off the comments on her instegram there are some really ignorant ones and also the stupid conspiracies people come up with :rolleyes:

I don't them as concerning as others I think it's just someone who is desperately lonely :( So many of her old make up artists and the like have spoken out on Instagram that it's so hard to get in contact with her now. I think she should turn off the comments on her instegram there are some really ignorant ones and also the stupid conspiracies people come up with :rolleyes:
I think being famous from a young age generally must be very lonely, you cannot do all the "normal" adolescent things and it must be hard to meet other (non famous) people and really trust them to like you "for you" (if that makes sense?) So many child stars have gone off the rails

Reactions: 3
I think being famous from a young age generally must be very lonely, you cannot do all the "normal" adolescent things and it must be hard to meet other (non famous) people and really trust them to like you "for you" (if that makes sense?) So many child stars have gone off the rails
Hmm she was thrust into the limelight so young, she seemed to navigate it pretty well without the glare of paparazzi and social media. I think she's a rare one, doesn't like the fame and award shows - just content doing her performances and albums and switching off into "mum mode". She's never been one for the celebrity circles of friends and in that business must be lonely. Not that it's a bad thing but she's definitely more of a country bumpkin if that makes sense? I just hope she gets her Dad out of her life and can see her kids more. Always loved her and thank God for Spotify her music will go no where 😄😂

Reactions: 4

Even though she is trying to be sexy she looks uncomfortable and wooden af. Britney nobody is looking at your bun!
This is like watching an underage young girl do it, sort of creeps me out in an uncomfortable "shouldn't be doing that" kinda way.

Reactions: 5
Is it the one of her in underwear type clothes writhing around? I found that really concerning. She looks a mess and isn’t right. The ones where she’s talking- it’s just scripted nonsense.

I've just caught up on her Instagram. I'm about the same age as her and she's a million miles away from where a mum of 2 should be. My heart breaks for her, always really liked her, she seems so unwell now.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s stuck in time. She’s like a young teenage girl. The clothes, the bad hair and makeup and random videos. She’s so childlike yet those closest to her wheel her out like a performing dog to keep the cash rolling in. She should be allowed to retire and have some freedoms back away from the press.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s stuck in time. She’s like a young teenage girl. The clothes, the bad hair and makeup and random videos. She’s so childlike yet those closest to her wheel her out like a performing dog to keep the cash rolling in. She should be allowed to retire and have some freedoms back away from the press.
she’s not stuck in time so much, she’s just being pumped full of medication to keep her docile enough that they can make her do whatever they want. She’s mentally unwell but those around her are using that to control her which includes medicating her, which is why she’s behaving the way she is.

Reactions: 8
I remember that her Dad said she had early onset dementia .That would explain why she needs a conservator and why her behaviour is so bizarre.

I feel like she’s stuck in time.
Isn't that a thing for people that they get stuck at the age where they found fame? Wven if they haven't been heavily medicated for many years.

Reactions: 4
I remember that her Dad said she had early onset dementia .That would explain why she needs a conservator and why her behaviour is so bizarre.
her Dad is a lying, abusive, manipulative sack of tit.

She hadn’t got dementia.

She’s probably suffering from depression and PTSD as a result of being abused as a child.

she had a mental breakdown in 2007 which was the opportunity her father had been waiting for to get her into a conservatorship. It gives him legal power to do whatever he wants with her - her money/image/property etc plus it legally allows him to hire “doctors” who get PAID by her estate to claim that she’s ill/unstable/suffering from dementia etc so that they can all legally keep her in this state to fill their own pockets. It’s disgusting.

if she had early onset dementia then why and how would she be able to go to Vegas abs perform a residency there?!! She wouldn’t be able to and, more to the point, any decent father would never ever all that to
Happen to his daughter if she was genuinely that unwell.

Reactions: 20
her Dad is a lying, abusive, manipulative sack of tit.

She hadn’t got dementia.

She’s probably suffering from depression and PTSD as a result of being abused as a child.

she had a mental breakdown in 2007 which was the opportunity her father had been waiting for to get her into a conservatorship. It gives him legal power to do whatever he wants with her - her money/image/property etc plus it legally allows him to hire “doctors” who get PAID by her estate to claim that she’s ill/unstable/suffering from dementia etc so that they can all legally keep her in this state to fill their own pockets. It’s disgusting.

if she had early onset dementia then why and how would she be able to go to Vegas abs perform a residency there?!! She wouldn’t be able to and, more to the point, any decent father would never ever all that to
Happen to his daughter if she was genuinely that unwell.
Yeh I don't think the dementia thing is true, it is highly unlikely at such a young age surely? I also don't get why it would be only the dad to get sole contol of her, I get they are divorced but still it strikes me as very odd. I just found this article https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a33349775/britney-spears-asked-mom-conservatorship/ which does imply that she knows she needs to be in this situation but also that her dad is being unfair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.