Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has everyone seen today serving holiday clip 😞I feel you could make a movie out of this bizarre situation

Reactions: 2
I’ve not followed her career or anything so don’t know much about time line of things, but wasn’t she performing, a judge on X factor whilst being under this conservatorship?
Ive just seen her latest video on Instagram and it’s just so sad to see. What on Earth has happened to this girl?

Reactions: 2
I’ve not followed her career or anything so don’t know much about time line of things, but wasn’t she performing, a judge on X factor whilst being under this conservatorship?
Ive just seen her latest video on Instagram and it’s just so sad to see. What on Earth has happened to this girl?
It’s desperately sad and just such a tragic thing to witness. The poor woman is obviously very very unwell, and I’d guess she’s had mental health issues since she was very young. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if we don’t end up hearing that something awful happened to her as a child.

Reactions: 6
What is in the video (I'm not sure if I could bear to watch if it is too blatantly sad)?
its on her Instagram grid, posted yesterday,the content isn’t sad - it’s her behaviour and demeanour. She’s obviously on medication, she’s obviously reading from a script or has been told what to say, she’s looking off camera at whoever is filming her, she’s got her hands in her pockets and rocking back & forth on her heels and she looks completely dishevelled and really unwell in her face.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not the video but you can see from the screen shots how unwell she looks 😞 she’s talking really fast, rocking and clearly reading a script,
C8FAC83E-DFD2-4908-A88D-AD6E8BE2F813.png
B9AA2603-7F02-4DDE-BF16-C02C52FB859E.png

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Jesus just had a look and I feel uncomfortable. Felt like I’d accidentally opened her only fans 😳

Reactions: 3

Even though she is trying to be sexy she looks uncomfortable and wooden af. Britney nobody is looking at your bun!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is a tragic demise of a lady with serious mental health problems who is being abused, used and whored out like a performing monkey for the benefit of everyone around her. It’s deeply sad and my heart breaks for her. This situation is not going to have a happy outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope the fact that she's now allowed to choose her own lawyers will really get her some progress.

Reactions: 9
This is a tragic demise of a lady with serious mental health problems who is being abused, used and whored out like a performing monkey for the benefit of everyone around her. It’s deeply sad and my heart breaks for her. This situation is not going to have a happy outcome.
Exactly this! I went to see her when she was touring in the UK in 2018 and to be honest as much as I loved being at a Britney concert it wasn’t a pleasant show to watch. I couldn’t help but feel guilty for being there and felt like I was contributing to the problem. The more fans pay to see her the more this will continue to happen to her. It’s tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Has everyone seen today serving holiday clip 😞I feel you could make a movie out of this bizarre situation
There basically is a movie about it - Love & Mercy. It’s about Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys, a very similar thing happened to him. It’s a BRILLIANT film but I warn you it’ll break your heart into pieces.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.