Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to watch this:

I donā€™t think anyone is in denial that she is mentally unwell. Itā€™s been obvious that sheā€™s not been well for years.

you have to understand that conservatorships are completely legal and that there will be gagging orders and the like to stop people speaking out. Iā€™m not some mad ā€œfree Britneyā€ conspiracy theorists- but itā€™s obvious that she is being held in one of these horrific conservatorships and itā€™s obvious that sheā€™s being used like a puppet.
I watched this recently, it's heartbreaking and terrifying. That Tonya and the other woman ought to be string up along with the bloke who got the first gentleman to a essentially sign his life over and then stole everything.

It is terrifying. People who are no better than criminals (infact what they are doing is criminal,) get people to sign their lives over by tricking them or misrepresenting what it means and then they have control over everything. Literally everything.

Poor Charlie from the above programme got literally stolen from his family and his home with support from the police and placed into somewhere that family cannot visit or be involved. They made up lies that he wasn't being fed (he was! There were no worrying signs) and reported it so they could take him. His things have been taken and the "guardian" decided he couldn't keep up the level of financial concerns he has (aka her and her cronies stealing the money from him in "charges" so forced him to sell his incredibly successful business and all his Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ cars and bikes etc etc.

There is nothing he or his family can do even though he has full capacity and he and his family are against it.

It is terrifying! And that episode is heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I watched this recently, it's heartbreaking and terrifying. That Tonya and the other woman ought to be string up along with the bloke who got the first gentleman to a essentially sign his life over and then stole everything.

It is terrifying. People who are no better than criminals (infact what they are doing is criminal,) get people to sign their lives over by tricking them or misrepresenting what it means and then they have control over everything. Literally everything.

Poor Charlie from the above programme got literally stolen from his family and his home with support from the police and placed into somewhere that family cannot visit or be involved. They made up lies that he wasn't being fed (he was! There were no worrying signs) and reported it so they could take him. His things have been taken and the "guardian" decided he couldn't keep up the level of financial concerns he has (aka her and her cronies stealing the money from him in "charges" so forced him to sell his incredibly successful business and all his Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ cars and bikes etc etc.

There is nothing he or his family can do even though he has full capacity and he and his family are against it.

It is terrifying! And that episode is heartbreaking.
yep, this is why I mentioned this program on this thread. It helps to explain exactly how awful these conservatorships/guardianships are and how corrupt it is. So many people are like ā€œwhy doesnā€™t her family step in/why donā€™t her management help/sheā€™s using her phone so it must be her posting on Instagramā€ without fully realising how much sheā€™s being controlled & manipulated and how much money everyone around her is making from her being this way. Itā€™s absolutely heart breaking.

Reactions: 3
Her Business Manager has resigned which is huge news. This is a woman who inserted herself in her life back during her troubles in 2006/2007. She was the one who initially orchestrated the conservatorship. I could write a thesis on her wrongdoings. Britney's lawyer has also asked for the immediate removal of her Dad from her estate and conservatorship saying that "Britney and her estate will suffer loss and injury" if he isn't suspended.

If anyone is on twitter the court documents are public record and can be found here https://twitter.com/BritneyHiatus

Reactions: 16
I donā€™t think itā€™s over yet. She now has a co-conservator (the people she wanted) and the judge has said she wasnā€™t going to remove Jamie yesterday. So fingers crossed that thereā€™ll be more developments next month.

Reactions: 5
She wanted Bessemer Trust as the SOLE conservator as her estate. Britney's mother also filed to get her Dad removed. The judge has allowed Bessemer Trust in as a co-conservator and her Dad's removal is still up for discussion so there is hope. He also said the following about Britney (his daughter) yesterday;
"Britney was like a racehorse who has to be handled like one in response too Lynne Spears (her mum) asking Jamie Spears about a particular court doc. He's a horrible, horrible man.

I would fully expect an audit of her finances and estate now that Bessemer Trust is on board. Her now former business manager, in court docs this week was revealed to of used over 300k of Britneys money to pay for a personal lawsuit against a Britney fan last year. Britney had nothing whatsoever to do with the case.

I also think at this point it's incredibly unfair for people to judge her "mental state" from her Instagram. Her own lawyer said yesterday she was incredibly high functioning. So what she dances in a crop top in her house/garden? She's as bored as the rest of house if not more so this year. I think we really need to be kinder towards - some of the people commenting on her posts are awful.

Reactions: 13
She wanted Bessemer Trust as the SOLE conservator as her estate. Britney's mother also filed to get her Dad removed. The judge has allowed Bessemer Trust in as a co-conservator and her Dad's removal is still up for discussion so there is hope. He also said the following about Britney (his daughter) yesterday;
"Britney was like a racehorse who has to be handled like one in response too Lynne Spears (her mum) asking Jamie Spears about a particular court doc. He's a horrible, horrible man.

I would fully expect an audit of her finances and estate now that Bessemer Trust is on board. Her now former business manager, in court docs this week was revealed to of used over 300k of Britneys money to pay for a personal lawsuit against a Britney fan last year. Britney had nothing whatsoever to do with the case.

I also think at this point it's incredibly unfair for people to judge her "mental state" from her Instagram. Her own lawyer said yesterday she was incredibly high functioning. So what she dances in a crop top in her house/garden? She's as bored as the rest of house if not more so this year. I think we really need to be kinder towards - some of the people commenting on her posts are awful.
omg imagine comparing your daughter to an animal?!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m proud of Lynne for standing up to him. It mustā€™ve been hard for her as he was abusive when they were married.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
omg imagine comparing your daughter to an animal?!
Oh tip of the iceburg with him. I think people forget he is currently one year into a 3 year restraining order imposed on him by her children. Her lawyers have also asked him to stop contacting her directly. She does not want to speak with him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
You can see this unbearable sadness in her eyes in her IG posts. Hope she doesn't stop fighting, but gets the help she so desperately needs.

Reactions: 5
When I look back a year ago, and beyond she seemed in a much better place mentally. Nothing like the strange videos and posts we get now on her Instagram, why were her videos much more normal a year ago and now theyā€™re all so scripted and she seems incredibly anxious. Itā€™s sad, as her older videos with her boys were lovely to watch, they werenā€™t even that long ago. Whoā€™s forcing her to post the things she does now? Sheā€™s in a long term relationship too, they seem pretty happy, itā€™s all so confusing.

When I look back a year ago, and beyond she seemed in a much better place mentally. Nothing like the strange videos and posts we get now on her Instagram, why were her videos much more normal a year ago and now theyā€™re all so scripted and she seems incredibly anxious. Itā€™s sad, as her older videos with her boys were lovely to watch, they werenā€™t even that long ago. Whoā€™s forcing her to post the things she does now? Sheā€™s in a long term relationship too, they seem pretty happy, itā€™s all so confusing.
A lot of people think heā€™s not really her boyfriend- but just employed to look after/ help control her šŸ˜¢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What about that video the leaked recently, where Britney was completely crazy on the beach? Or something like that.
I believe she is not well and in the same time she's not getting any help.
I can't believe she's got in such a deep hole will her ability to recover and regain success so quickly (remember HIMYM? she was amazing there, the entire season was brighten up by her appearance). I think she just surrounded by toxic people. Even that "boyfriend". I dont see or feel any love vibes from him towards her. Maybe he's just her nurse or security guard from her dad..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.