Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe the early dementia thing at all. Like @BettyCrocker said, allowing (a kind way of saying FORCING) someone to perform night after night in that condition is cruel in the extreme. Not to mention that if she had early dementia it would not just be affecting her mentally - she would have physical symptoms of it too which would affect her balance and movement, so there's no way she would be continuing to dance the way she does.

Reactions: 9
I don't believe the early dementia thing at all. Like @BettyCrocker said, allowing (a kind way of saying FORCING) someone to perform night after night in that condition is cruel in the extreme. Not to mention that if she had early dementia it would not just be affecting her mentally - she would have physical symptoms of it too which would affect her balance and movement, so there's no way she would be continuing to dance the way she does.
yes it is strange how she well enough to work like that. Did she want to to those gigs, or was it management and her father who set them up I wonder?

Reactions: 1
yes it is strange how she well enough to work like that. Did she want to to those gigs, or was it management and her father who set them up I wonder?
with the conservatorship that she’s being held under she has no free will or choice of her own at all over any aspect of her life; that’s the whole reason everyone is so appalled by what’s playing out here. She is essentially being completely controlled by those around her for their own financial gain. Everyone that is involved - from her father, her family, management, doctors and the “boyfriend” (who isn’t actually her boyfriend) they are all making millions of dollars out of her and from keeping her like this - it’s scandalous.

That video that was up yesterday of her doing a sexual dance in a bikini to Madonna' Justify Your Love was disturbing.

Reactions: 3
It’s the angles of these videos. She just seems very manic... does she have any contact with her mother?

Guys - she’s not doing any of this crazy stuff off her own free will or choice - that’s the whole point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s mentally unwell and her ill health is being exploited for the financial gain of others.

Guys - she’s not doing any of this crazy stuff off her own free will or choice - that’s the whole point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s mentally unwell and her ill health is being exploited for the financial gain of others.
That’s very concerning if true. You have to wonder why on earth her father would want her to be eeen like this? To have people question her mental health? It’s hardly a good market plot.

Could Britney be asking to film and post some of these videos ? She is definitely mentally unwell, everyone agrees on this. Could she think that these are the videos/content that people in the world of social media want to see? I feel like we are in britneys world when I watch these videos. Like she has created the content and wants to show the world her show, like a little girl would. Who posts it ? It shouldn’t be posted, i feel so sad watching her.

I agree with this. When you’re watching the videos it is like you are in Britney’s world and it’s the type of thing my young nieces do. “Mummy record me doing this new dance I made up so I can show auntie!”
It is tremendously sad to watch. She used to come across as such a switched on and assertive young woman.

Could Britney be asking to film and post some of these videos ? She is definitely mentally unwell, everyone agrees on this. Could she think that these are the videos/content that people in the world of social media want to see? I feel like we are in britneys world when I watch these videos. Like she has created the content and wants to show the world her show, like a little girl would. Who posts it ? It shouldn’t be posted, i feel so sad watching her.

Reactions: 4
There’s a really good documentary on Netflix called Dirty Money, one of the episodes is called Guardians Inc and looks at the way in America you can become a ward of the state and essentially have everything taken from you and it’s all perfectly legal. It focuses on older people in that episode but it’s the same thing that Brittney is being held under. It’s absolutely shocking. Essentially an attorney can hire “doctors” to say that she’s out of her mind and then they can use her money however they wish, they can do whatever they want with her property, cars, clothes etc they can force her to be medicated etc - she is being completely controlled by those in control of her conservatorship. They are probably drugging her up to the eyeballs. It’s unbelievable if you watch that program just how much can be done and it’s all legal. It’s absolutely disgusting.
Absolutely spot on
That’s exactly what’s happening
She is not in control of her ig profile and yes she looks rough in her videos and pics, but let’s face it, even a person without mental issues would look/feel like that If he/she faced such a stressing situation! She’s living a nightmare!!

Her team posts these videos on purpose to use them in court as a proof that she’s mentally unstable and therefore that they’re entitled to own HER and her MONEY

• Wow
Reactions: 7
When was her last tv interview?
I’m not quite sure, I’d say she hasn’t done a “proper TV interview” since 2016-ish when she presented her last album glory in the UK (so October-ish 2016)

But then she made little interviews/appearances on ET or Ellen on her Vegas residency
but literally like about 2 minutes
They can be found on YouTube , the latest are dated 2018

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
When was her last tv interview?
she did Carpool Karaoke in 2016, and I thought she looked really well in that, she’s always been awkward in interviews but that wasn’t too bad from memory. The difference of four years and how she appears in her Instagram videos is really just so tragic and sad.

I feel like people are in denial over her being ill. She developed a mental illness during the adolescent period (up to 25), which was evident in her behaviour while she was with Kevin, and her subsequent mishaps with the children as infants/toddlers.

Sure, her team shouldn't have had her working, especially during the later stages, but I don't believe that not one close family member or friend (not random make-up artists etc) wouldn't speak up for her, if she was being drugged and held hostage like a puppet.

It seems that it is difficult for people to accept that she is very ill, and sometimes people don't recover from mental illness, and still act in abnormal ways even when they are medicated and being 'treated'. My mother is a psychiatric nurse, and I remember her telling me of a patient who was discharged, returned home and subsequently boiled her children to death in a large cooking pot.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I agree that she's clearly mentally unwell. It's like she was chewed up and spat out by the showbiz industry and was too vulnerable to survive. It's so sad. I wonder what the deal with the boyfriend is though. It always looks like she's rattling around in that mansion.

Reactions: 8
What the hell is the creepy BF actually doing, imagine how unwell she must be as he knows it and doesn’t try and stop her posting these heartbreaking posts .... I don’t see this ending well 💔

Reactions: 5
What the hell is the creepy BF actually doing, imagine how unwell she must be as he knows it and doesn’t try and stop her posting these heartbreaking posts .... I don’t see this ending well 💔
I don’t think it’s her posting. She’s not even allowed a mobile phone so how could she? With regard to her being able to perform for hours at a time in Vegas.... I mean did she really? There was talk at the time about look a-likes being used for some of the trickier (newer) routines. At the time I assumed it was just Britney fans being crazy, now I’m not so sure...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel like people are in denial over her being ill. She developed a mental illness during the adolescent period (up to 25), which was evident in her behaviour while she was with Kevin, and her subsequent mishaps with the children as infants/toddlers.

Sure, her team shouldn't have had her working, especially during the later stages, but I don't believe that not one close family member or friend (not random make-up artists etc) wouldn't speak up for her, if she was being drugged and held hostage like a puppet.

It seems that it is difficult for people to accept that she is very ill, and sometimes people don't recover from mental illness, and still act in abnormal ways even when they are medicated and being 'treated'. My mother is a psychiatric nurse, and I remember her telling me of a patient who was discharged, returned home and subsequently boiled her children to death in a large cooking pot.
You need to watch this:

I don’t think anyone is in denial that she is mentally unwell. It’s been obvious that she’s not been well for years.

you have to understand that conservatorships are completely legal and that there will be gagging orders and the like to stop people speaking out. I’m not some mad “free Britney” conspiracy theorists- but it’s obvious that she is being held in one of these horrific conservatorships and it’s obvious that she’s being used like a puppet.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s her posting. She’s not even allowed a mobile phone so how could she? With regard to her being able to perform for hours at a time in Vegas.... I mean did she really? There was talk at the time about look a-likes being used for some of the trickier (newer) routines. At the time I assumed it was just Britney fans being crazy, now I’m not so sure...
She was photographed recently with her phone

1603555765797.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.