Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I scrolled through her posts on IG and watched TeaSpill’s segment on her. The posts are clearly not hers but if they are she isn’t well. Her pictures, videos, posts are just OFF.

I was reading comments about her on YT that she may have schizophrenia or onset of early dementia? I don’t know much of either or even qualified to make such assumption. The one thing is - the recent posts are just OFF.

I really wish her well and health. If she is trapped into this conservatorship by her dad, I really hope she’s freed and gets proper help to deal with whatever she has.
Just sad overall! 😞
She’s not right is she, it’s so sad but I don’t think giving her all her own freedom would end well. Maybe she should be allowed to go out on her own, go for a drive/go on holiday and see how she gets on. I think she’s stuck being a child and it would be like giving a 13 year too many responsibilities.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s not right is she, it’s so sad but I don’t think giving her all her own freedom would end well. Maybe she should be allowed to go out on her own, go for a drive/go on holiday and see how she gets on. I think she’s stuck being a child and it would be like giving a 13 year too many responsibilities.
I know. It's so sad.

I am confused what the ‘influences’ are that Mr Wallet (appropriate name) alludes to. Because from where I’m standing it seems the very people who are meant to be taking care of her best interests are not.

Reactions: 1
I am confused what the ‘influences’ are that Mr Wallet (appropriate name) alludes to. Because from where I’m standing it seems the very people who are meant to be taking care of her best interests are not.
I think the entire situation is just really fucked up. No one is actually answering anything. Her sister who is suppose to be so helpful is just as tit. My thing is, why not just have an open dialogue with the people of whats truly happening instead it's just creating a war against everyone without yet knowing anything? Like is she really mentally unstable? Is she fine? I know it's not anyone's business but there are fans who care for her and want her well.

What if her dad is actually trying to help his daughter get better and she really does have all these mental issues? Yeah she is being treated like a child but no one is actually addressing anything anyways. Her sister made a post on social media about mental health and someone made a comment. She went bonkers saying people don't know anything. Then if her sister (Britney) is well, why isn't she fighting to get this conservatorship off? Like nothing makes sense. Everyone is out for a piece of Britney and it sucks that it's her family.

Reactions: 3
Her behaviour on Instagram is so off. But then again it always has been. I watched a YouTube doc on the conservatorship and if she does want out it must be so difficult. Unless I’m understanding it incorrectly- she’s not even allowed to choose her own lawyer. She did ask for some specifics around it. Like not performing live for a while and she wanted a particular person to manage her estate in contradiction to her fathers wishes. It was the insta live by her son that really stood out to me. He clearly wanted her free and doesn’t think much of her dad.

There’s a really good documentary on Netflix called Dirty Money, one of the episodes is called Guardians Inc and looks at the way in America you can become a ward of the state and essentially have everything taken from you and it’s all perfectly legal. It focuses on older people in that episode but it’s the same thing that Brittney is being held under. It’s absolutely shocking. Essentially an attorney can hire “doctors” to say that she’s out of her mind and then they can use her money however they wish, they can do whatever they want with her property, cars, clothes etc they can force her to be medicated etc - she is being completely controlled by those in control of her conservatorship. They are probably drugging her up to the eyeballs. It’s unbelievable if you watch that program just how much can be done and it’s all legal. It’s absolutely disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Britney’s latest video on Instagram 😔 she looks so unwell. It’s heartbreaking.
I was up in the middle of the night feeding baby and went on insta and there was a story from her, except it then disappeared so obs she posted it and it was deleted immediately. She looks very poorly, everything about her. I just wish a normal life for her. She needs to be taken out of the spotlight by good people and helped

• Sad
Reactions: 5
When she was in Vegas she was doing an announcement kinda thing and she was literally like a zombie, pushed out, said her bit and pulled back in.. this was a few years ago, clearly very unwell for quite some time. :-(

• Sad
When she was in Vegas she was doing an announcement kinda thing and she was literally like a zombie, pushed out, said her bit and pulled back in.. this was a few years ago, clearly very unwell for quite some time. :-(
If she’s not well to live her life the way she see’s fit then she shouldn’t be able to work. As a parent myself I can’t imagine sponging off my mentally ill child just to make some money. She’s obviously drugged to to the eyeballs and I think she needs medication but it’s time they let her retire.

Reactions: 6
I honestly urge everyone to watch the Dirty Money episode I mentioned earlier in this thread. It gives an insight into how awful conservatorships are, how completely unregulated they are, how corrupt they are and how unfortunately, I can’t see Britney ever being free again.

Yesterday’s clip was upsetting! She’s clearly very unwell and I agree with the comments here about the ‘boyfriend’ not getting good vibes at all from him 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Britneys been granted the right to hire her own choice of lawyers. A great step forward 🌹 (her fav emoji lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Britneys been granted the right to hire her own choice of lawyers. A great step forward 🌹 (her fav emoji lol)
Let’s hope this goes ahead without interference-I feel like she’s stuck in a very dark place! I do t know all the details but understand the basics.

Reactions: 2
It's worth looking through the @lawyersforbritney instagram... they have been following her case closely and post publicly available court documents. @thatsurprisewitness is a U Penn Law School grad who makes insta stories interpreting the court documents on her case. Britney being able to hire her own team of litigators is a HUGE and important first step.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's worth looking through the @lawyersforbritney instagram... they have been following her case closely and post publicly available court documents. @thatsurprisewitness is a U Penn Law School grad who makes insta stories interpreting the court documents on her case. Britney being able to hire her own team of litigators is a HUGE and important first step.
I think I’m following them - only recently though. I didn’t realise how bad it was until a few months ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.