Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All they want is her money and all she wants is her freedom. When I think about this I just think how on earth in 2021 is this even allowed? Its absolutely disgusting...it’s something I speak about to all my family and friends some think I’m ‘sad’ some take interest and get it!!

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else confused by all the talk of red on her Instagram? I don't follow Britney closely at all but it's quite alarming... If she isn't in control of her social media, then what's the motivation for this weird behaviour by whoever is running it? & if it is her, why doesn't this ring alarm bells to her nearest & dearest? It's quite upsetting, really.

Reactions: 7
That’s how they want us all to see her. Of course I do think there’s certainly something with her that’s never going to be ok and we’ll probably never see the old Britney again. She’s highly medicated on god knows what.

It honestly makes me so sad, her life has been completely taken away from her. Wether she is ill or not, it's very clear she doesn't want her father in control and hasn't for a long time, so he never should have been, she deserves that at the very least, regardless of if the conservatorship is nessercary or not. That's what I can't understand, the poor girl isn't even fighting that, she just wants someone else. Christ give her some dignity and control. It's essentially abuse at this point. For someone so in the public eye I just don't understand how noone can help her.

Reactions: 11
The bbc are Doing there own documentary the more limelight on this the better I look forward to watching hopefully it will be in more depth or reveal some new details

It’s all so corrupt!! Imagine just asking for one thing from your father and him not doing that one thing for you. Says everything about him. I honestly think judge penny is getting paid off from team Jamie.

Reactions: 4
Her music manager has posted this… A reliable beitney insider on Twitter (Adam Nazrean) has said its hinting to the upcoming Netflix Documentary.
F560E26E-07C0-42D2-AD63-3F3789368B0E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I watched the documentary Framing Britney last night. Wow. My husband and I were disgusted with how she has been treated.
Some people think the red talk on Britney's IG could be to do with a Taylor Swift collab. Taylor has re-recorded all her albums, including Red. She has a song called The Lucky One which is about being famous and people wonder if Britney is going to do a collab with her on the new recording of that, and maybe even mash up Lucky with it.

What I found astounding in the Framing Britney documentary is that when Britney was going to court, the judge decided she was not of fit state to retain counsel, yet her lawyer had met with her and decided that she was. The judge said that lawyer couldn't represent her and a different one would be picked. The judge also said he had a medical report of Britney's health but wouldn't even let her lawyer see it to make a fair decision...how is that even legal?? Are the judges in on it, like corruption?? It all makes no sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s absolutely all corrupt!! It makes me so angry and so...sad. Her recent post ‘speaking out’ is just to get people talking about that instead of the new court docs released yesterday to with finances. Team Jamie know exactly what they are doing. Judge penny needs removing from this case. Britney is paying for everybody’s legal fees 🤬🤬. How this even aloud?

Reactions: 2
All they want is her money and all she wants is her freedom. When I think about this I just think how on earth in 2021 is this even allowed? Its absolutely disgusting...it’s something I speak about to all my family and friends some think I’m ‘sad’ some take interest and get it!!
To be honest it looks like, mentally, she's completely "out" and not even capable of being aware of things. I'm not sure she's even aware of what freedom "is" or "feels like". She reminds me of people that have some sort of disability after having a stroke or people that snap after having some sort of mental issue, or even dementia.

Last edited:
It’s been 13 years of people treating her like a prisoner. I’m pretty sure anyone would not feel completely right. I have a strong feeling that whoever records/posts her videos that they are saying something like ‘hey Britney do something fun for the fans’. Although I do believe she’s got some kind of mental health illness whether that being sever anxiety or bipolar. They both can be treated with the RIGHT medication and the RIGHT support which she clearly is not getting!!

To be honest it looks like, mentally, she's completely "out" and not even capable of being aware of things. I'm not sure she's even aware of what freedom "is" or "feels like". She reminds me of people that have some sort of disability after having a stroke or people that snap after having some sort of mental issue, or even dementia.
If you look back on early on into the cship they stated dementia. How she can have dementia is beyond me. How on earth would she be able to remember all of her dance moves/words to her songs even when lip syncing. I look forward to the day when the truth is out however long that will take.

It’s been 13 years of people treating her like a prisoner. I’m pretty sure anyone would not feel completely right. I have a strong feeling that whoever records/posts her videos that they are saying something like ‘hey Britney do something fun for the fans’. Although I do believe she’s got some kind of mental health illness whether that being sever anxiety or bipolar. They both can be treated with the RIGHT medication and the RIGHT support which she clearly is not getting!!

If you look back on early on into the cship they stated dementia. How she can have dementia is beyond me. How on earth would she be able to remember all of her dance moves/words to her songs even when lip syncing. I look forward to the day when the truth is out however long that will take.
My aunt has dementia and she's completely capable of doing accounting.... (for now). Of course, Britney should not be treated like a prisoner. They should just reveal what she has so that people have a better understanding of the situation

Reactions: 1
My aunt has dementia and she's completely capable of doing accounting.... (for now). Of course, Britney should not be treated like a prisoner. They should just reveal what she has so that people have a better understanding of the situation
How long ago was she diagnosed? Hope she’s doing ok ☹✨. Britney will tell her truth one day whether that be in a months time or a few years time I believe she will.

It’s absolutely all corrupt!! It makes me so angry and so...sad. Her recent post ‘speaking out’ is just to get people talking about that instead of the new court docs released yesterday to with finances. Team Jamie know exactly what they are doing. Judge penny needs removing from this case. Britney is paying for everybody’s legal fees 🤬🤬. How this even aloud?
I’d be very very very surprised if her recent posts or any at all were even written by her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.