Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too doubt she writes her posts. They seem to purposefully be creating the image of someone who's quite manic and scatty to play into the dementia narrative. It just doesn't ring true.
I think we may sadly never know the truth and I think it's quite possible she will never get a true voice.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I too doubt she writes her posts. They seem to purposefully be creating the image of someone who's quite manic and scatty to play into the dementia narrative. It just doesn't ring true.
I think we may sadly never know the truth and I think it's quite possible she will never get a true voice.
Exactly this

All of “her” posts are carefully written by a person or even a whole team, to support the dementia narrative

Im baffled by how there are people out there who actually believe it’s her managing her socials

Reactions: 6
My worry is the new docs that are in the works. The framing Britney one got lots more people on board. Celebrities spoke out. Some of them will know what is actually going on. I think it will take years until she gets out of this prisoner life. I understand that she will always need some help but my god let her have the right help that will not take all of her money, be on the right medication and let her
live a happy healthy life. She’s going to be 40 years old this year ☹.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this

All of “her” posts are carefully written by a person or even a whole team, to support the dementia narrative

Im baffled by how there are people out there who actually believe it’s her managing her socials
I will believe it’s her if there’s a video of her saying things and it’s only her filming not being forced

Reactions: 4
I think it’s pretty obvious now that it’s absolutely not her posting and she is being forced or been hoaxed to do videos for her fans.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s pretty obvious now that it’s absolutely not her posting and she is being forced or been hoaxed to do videos for her fans.
God knows what they tell her in order to film those weird videos

Most videos she looks medicated especially the ones where she’s standing talking ☹.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How did she meet her boyfriend? Is he legit or plant by the team as well? Sorry if this is obvious

Reactions: 2
How did she meet her boyfriend? Is he legit or plant by the team as well? Sorry if this is obvious
They met on the set of her Slumber Party music video back in 2016
He played her man/lover in the video

Reactions: 1
I think she’s told a lot of fans actually ask the questions and so her random answer questions section which all In turn helps with their bullsh*t dementia story by showing how out of touch she appears to be.

The same with RED, it’s all just fed to her. Like it’s a dance show she’s been offered or a fashion thing to get her to participate in content. She does seem medicated and manic often.
I do not thing she writes her own captions, ever.

As for Sam IMO he did seem to have a real affection for her, but, after the using his mobile to go live episode and his reaction, he can’t really be her boyfriend, can he?

It’s all so sad, I follow her on Instagram but sometimes I unfollow as I can’t decide whether following is enabling it all and feel bad for even being that tiny speckle! Poor Britney.

I hope once her sons come of age they lawyer up and go all in.

Reactions: 10
I suspect he's no more her actual boyfriend than he is mine. I've always presumed he's on the payroll providing the service of public boyfriend / companion.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s told a lot of fans actually ask the questions and so her random answer questions section which all In turn helps with their bullsh*t dementia story by showing how out of touch she appears to be.

The same with RED, it’s all just fed to her. Like it’s a dance show she’s been offered or a fashion thing to get her to participate in content. She does seem medicated and manic often.

As for Sam IMO he did seem to have a real affection for her, but, after the using his mobile to go live episode and his reaction, he can’t really be her boyfriend, can he?

It’s all so sad, I follow her on Instagram but sometimes I unfollow as I can’t decide whether following is enabling it all and feel bad for even being that tiny speckle! Poor Britney.

What was the mobile incident with him?

What was the mobile incident with him?
She went live on Insta and he stopped her, it was a blink and you’ll miss it live that was deleted fast, after that you can’t help but think there something to all the talk of him being more minder than boyfriend.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She went live on Insta and he stopped her, it was a blink and you’ll miss it live that was deleted fast, after that you can’t help but think there something to all the talk of him being more minder than boyfriend.
Oh wow really? That’s definitely suspicious, poor Brittany 😢

I always wonder how no one in the public has come across her and had stories to tell since all of this became more public knowledge. Like, whoever rings her groceries up at target or whatever hasn't spoken up about like "you guys, she's totally functional" or anything, yknow??

We are expected to believe she can write her own social media and have a phone but can't drive even with her "boyfriend" in the car next to her?

I highly doubt she does any grocery shopping , and any type of shopping she does is probably chosen by her then taken and paid for by someone she's with and she's shipped back to the car

Reactions: 7

Yesss!! Ah I’m so glad others see what I see. More and more people are wising up and seeing it too. The amount of people in the industry that must know I wish someone anyone would just speak out then others will follow.

Reactions: 5
We are expected to believe she can write her own social media and have a phone but can't drive even with her "boyfriend" in the car next to her?

I highly doubt she does any grocery shopping , and any type of shopping she does is probably chosen by her then taken and paid for by someone she's with and she's shipped back to the car
I've seen pictures of her out shopping. Maybe it was in the docu? I forget. Apparently she's at target all the time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.