Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="ChitChat2021, post: 4248929, member: 203823"
Wouldn’t surprise me at all. She looovesss kids so much - she’s been engaged to Jason (he was the one relationship post K-Fed that felt the realest imo) and have a few long-term relationships. She definitely would have been trying for a baby and wanted one. I’m sure Jamie Spears wanted to take care of any ‘accidents’ after all Britney wouldn’t be able to tour or make $ if she was pregnant.
/QUOTE

Jason apparently was cheating on Britney with her ‘PA’ At the time and there’s been questionable things about him too. Tbh I don’t think she’s had a real relationship since Kfed unfortunately 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t surprise me at all. She looovesss kids so much - she’s been engaged to Jason (he was the one relationship post K-Fed that felt the realest imo) and have a few long-term relationships. She definitely would have been trying for a baby and wanted one. I’m sure Jamie Spears wanted to take care of any ‘accidents’ after all Britney wouldn’t be able to tour or make $ if she was pregnant.
She also probably wouldn’t be allowed to keep her children if she had any, if she apparently can’t look after herself as per her conservative ship states then how could they argue that? It wouldn’t look good, and it is not like her family would step in and raise the kids,- although that’s a good thing looking at their piss poor parenting of Britney and Jamie Lynn.

We don’t know what’s actually wrong with Britney. People who know her personally have leaked that she’s bipolar now if it is that then it can be medicated and she could live happily. I strongly believe that she’s been given god knows what Medication. I look forward to the day it all comes out. I do believe this year that somethings will start unravel. I just wish she could hire someone else other than Sam Ingham to fight for her.

Reactions: 10
She also probably wouldn’t be allowed to keep her children if she had any, if she apparently can’t look after herself as per her conservative ship states then how could they argue that? It wouldn’t look good, and it is not like her family would step in and raise the kids,- although that’s a good thing looking at their piss poor parenting of Britney and Jamie Lynn.
Agreed. All of it is disturbing but allowing her to become pregnant knowing any child would be taken from her would be beyond cruel. We really don't know what's wrong with her, but she's obviously been addicted to drugs at some point, as the judge that initially gave Kfed custody said, she was a 'frequent, continuously and habitual user of drugs'.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Maybe I’m wrong as I genuinely don’t know the ins and outs. I always got the feeling she may have had a breakdown due to media pressures at such a young age. I loved Britney and I remember the media was obsessing over whether she’s a virgin or not. Shocking when you look back at how was that even acceptable. I also believe whilst her fame was increasing she was supporting her own family. Her dad definitely took advantage of her income tried to open multiple businesses yet failed. Britney was the breadwinner. At such a young age she had a huge amount of responsibility and all eyes were on her. So from that I believe she had a breakdown. From that breakdown this is where her dad started to create a narrative that’s not true and decided to drug her.
When we are young we grow, part of growing up is making wrong decisions. Her family could not afford that as they were used to a privilege life. Britney was their asset in a way. I believe Britney is damaged as her dad keeps control, let’s her stay in the year 2000s. Us looking in we think she’s crazy. Of course she’s gone mad her whole life has been controlled. She can’t do anything without permission. Wouldn’t you go crazy ?
I genuinely do not believe she’s bi polar or anything. I believe it’s a narrative her dad has created she’s just a performing monkey and is locked out and can’t get out. Imagine being controlled for 12 years or more with minimal human contact and your parents drugging you on god knows what. Of course you would go crazy.
I genuinely believe she was fine but had a simple breakdown and needed time away from the spot light and be a normal girl. Her dad seized an opportunity and took full control. This is what I believe what happened. Her dad is beyond evil in my mind.

Reactions: 8
QUOTE="Makeupaddict5, post: 4251222, member: 94157"]
Maybe I’m wrong as I genuinely don’t know the ins and outs. I always got the feeling she may have had a breakdown due to media pressures at such a young age. I loved Britney and I remember the media was obsessing over whether she’s a virgin or not. Shocking when you look back at how was that even acceptable. I also believe whilst her fame was increasing she was supporting her own family. Her dad definitely took advantage of her income tried to open multiple businesses yet failed. Britney was the breadwinner. At such a young age she had a huge amount of responsibility and all eyes were on her. So from that I believe she had a breakdown. From that breakdown this is where her dad started to create a narrative that’s not true and decided to drug her.
When we are young we grow, part of growing up is making wrong decisions. Her family could not afford that as they were used to a privilege life. Britney was their asset in a way. I believe Britney is damaged as her dad keeps control, let’s her stay in the year 2000s. Us looking in we think she’s crazy. Of course she’s gone mad her whole life has been controlled. She can’t do anything without permission. Wouldn’t you go crazy ?
I genuinely do not believe she’s bi polar or anything. I believe it’s a narrative her dad has created she’s just a performing monkey and is locked out and can’t get out. Imagine being controlled for 12 years or more with minimal human contact and your parents drugging you on god knows what. Of course you would go crazy.
I genuinely believe she was fine but had a simple breakdown and needed time away from the spot light and be a normal girl. Her dad seized an opportunity and took full control. This is what I believe what happened. Her dad is beyond evil in my mind.

Love this!! I totally agree!! I also think she most probably had postnatal depression. I believe her mum said that in her book.

Reactions: 5
No one asked her those questions 😟
What's your dream car? A bentley (imagine someone that is a millionaire never has owned or driven)
Have you ever fallen on stage? On a dream within a dream tour wearing rain boots, sliding across stage
Favourite halloween costume? A fairy
Have you ever kissed a girl? Madonna

• Sad
As if the top question would be what’s your dream car?! Who is giving her these questions wtf

I can’t believe her team are even posting videos like that at this pointa 🤬.

Is she still doing those q&a videos? I had to unfollow her the constant twirling videos were getting more and more uncomfortable to watch. Surely whoever is posting now must realise no one is falling for it.

Yep still getting recorded and posting on Instagram 🤬. I want to unfollow her but I just can’t I love her so much but everytime I see her videos 🥺. I hope to god that this Wednesday there’s some hope ✨✨🤞🏻🤞🏻.

Nothing really happened at her court hearing yesterday 😡 just a show case 😡 continuing on 27th April. I got lost down a YouTube alley today and watched a reading. I don’t know if anybody is interested or not but it’s a really good one. I’ll leave the link just in case anyone would like to give it a watch.

Reactions: 2
It defiantly won’t happen anytime soon. Those who are ‘in charge’ of her will never let it happen. I keep thinking positive that one day she will be in a different circumstance. I think it’s going to take a couple of years sadly.

It defiantly won’t happen anytime soon. Those who are ‘in charge’ of her will never let it happen. I keep thinking positive that one day she will be in a different circumstance. I think it’s going to take a couple of years sadly.
Can’t see if ever happening sadly 😥

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.