Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youtube was essentially invented because so many people wanted to search for the Superbowl incident, they saw an opportunity to create a video sharing site. Weird to think about a time before they existed!

Same with the famous Jennifer Lopez versace dress, so many people were typing it into search engines that google invented google images.
No way did I know that! My mind is blown 🤯

Reactions: 6
No way did I know that! My mind is blown 🤯
it is so interesting how it happened isn't it? I cannot imagine life without either of those and it was just such a huge fluke they were invented! I use youtube for SO many things now, cannot imagine life without it!

Reactions: 10
At the time of her breakdown Britney had a pretty twisted relationship with the paparazzi. For a time she saw them as her friends and even seemingly couldn't function in public without their help. They would often settle up for her when she'd walk out of stores forgetting to pay and she even dated one who kept her docile by spiking her food with drugs (something he claims to have been told to do by members of her family).
Woah he was drugging her?? Why?

Reactions: 2
Woah he was drugging her?? Why?
Generally believed he's just that much of a scumbag. Everything I've read about him would seem to bare that out but I also kinda believe that her parents recommended it. From what I gather her behaviour at the time was seen as so out of control that the only way to reign her in was to sneak drugs in her food to keep her calm.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Yel

Has this been posted before? She's pretty cute here :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New Tattler as of today and lurker on the Britney thread.

As a Britney stan there was nothing new or revelatory in the documentary but for me it did achieve 2 key things; firstly it has brought about a discussion about the media’s abhorrent treatment of women and secondly it has of course brought #FreeBritney in the mainstream, even my Mum is talking about it!

There’s such a big story to tell and Britney’s story has many, many layers.

Personally, I would have liked to unpick Jamie Spears more and his past – there was a meagre passing mention of his bankruptcy and substance abuse during Britney’s childhood. Think about the pressure Britney would have been under, she was the breadwinner when her alcohol and violent (according to reports) Dad remortgaged the house and reinvented a new career when it suited him. I would say that household was a tough one to group up in to say the least.

Also her 2004 knee injury which happened on the set of the ‘Outrageous’ music video with Snoop Dogg. I think this was not only a career but ultimately a life-changing moment for Britney. I am not a dancer but by all accounts injuring your knee is one of the worst injuries you can get – sadly her dancing has not been the same since this. This precipitated what became a downward spiral for her.

As a fan and a realist for me of course I would love this conservatorship to be over. But I will be very honest, a big part of the Britney that I grew up and loved died somewhere from 2007 onward. Her interviews after her ‘breakdown’ show a very uncomfortable, socially anxious person who finds it hard to even complete a sentence. It is like she is dead behind the eyes. This has been really sad to watch and imo has gotten worse over the last five years.

I don’t think I would even want to know the cocktail of prescription medicine she is on but it is clear she is highly medicated and by all accounts (in her Mum Lynne’s book) she did A LOT of recreational drug use back in the day. I think the meds she is on is playing a huge part into how she is functioning or barely functioning.

The sad reality is if Britney’s entire conservative ended tomorrow, I don’t think she would be able to cope and manage her own life. Look at her life choices, even going back to her Las Vegas wedding in 2004, the company she has chosen to keep whether it’s her ‘cousin’ Ali or Paris Hilton and Linsday Lohan (sorry I don’t like them, they were all users), dating Adnan the photographer, Sam Lutfi. I am just showcasing how when SHE was in control she was getting things very wrong on a basic level. I appreciate this was her rebelling but let’s be honest some of this was so self-destructive and I could give more examples here.

With all my ramblings, I don’t know what the solution is. As a first-step if Jamie Spears is removed from the conservatorship that would be a very welcome first step. I also wish she had a more supportive and loving family, I use to have hope that Jamie-Lynne and Lynne would step-up but deep down I think her Mum was a stage Mum and Jamie-Lynne has just been disappointing.
Thanks for sharing about the knee injury. I never knew that!! As for her poor choices, you're totally right!! I will never understand wtf Sam Lufti was in her life for. Or K Fed. Or Paris or Lindsay. None of it makes much sense at all. However, we can't all be so harshly judged for the messed up tit we did in our 20's. Having really crappy, gross friends doesn't make you incapable of life.

I feel like KFed and his custody over the kids is the crux of all of this. She's locked in this conservatorship and being obedient so they don't take her kids away from her even more...The #FreeBritney movement should focus their attention on KFed and pressure him about how he's mistreated her. Not JT. If HE'S the one put in the spotlight, maybe he'll be forced to lighten up on how he's used all this to abuse her in a custody battle, and all this will be over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t think k fed is the reason behind her not seeing her kids much now. In the beginning yes and my god I don’t like him at all but I’ve read that they actually do have a good relationship and get along. Read that many times. Her boys seem to be doing great and he stepped up when Jamie had that incident with them. I absolutely believe she was only playing ball all those years because she was threatened with not been able to see her children.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think k fed is the reason behind her not seeing her kids much now. In the beginning yes and my god I don’t like him at all but I’ve read that they actually do have a good relationship and get along. Read that many times. Her boys seem to be doing great and he stepped up when Jamie had that incident with them. I absolutely believe she was only playing ball all those years because she was threatened with not been able to see her children.
I get the feeling that she used to talk about them much more/they used to feature in her instagram much more. The boys I mean.

She defiantly did but i think we all know she’s not the one posting on her Instagram and also the boys are teenagers now and their at that age. I have an almost 12 year old and she hates it if I post her picture🙄🤣. So I don’t out of respect for her I just save all the photos.

Reactions: 6
Some good news today there’s been an investigation filed for conservatorship abuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh wow!! Any specifics? Who filed, allegations, etc
Unless there's other news I've missed...
It's not to do with Britney's case, her next hearing is later this month as scheduled, I think the poster above was referring to a related potential investigation into the abuse of conservatorships?

I take blind items with a pinch of salt but some do turn out to be true and I’ve just read one of the saddest ones about Britney 😢.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t heard this one before....she thinks she’s getting injected with B12 every 3 months but instead she’s getting injected with something that will prevent her from getting pregnant.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I haven’t heard this one before....she thinks she’s getting injected with B12 every 3 months but instead she’s getting injected with something that will prevent her from getting pregnant.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all. She looovesss kids so much - she’s been engaged to Jason (he was the one relationship post K-Fed that felt the realest imo) and have a few long-term relationships. She definitely would have been trying for a baby and wanted one. I’m sure Jamie Spears wanted to take care of any ‘accidents’ after all Britney wouldn’t be able to tour or make $ if she was pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.