Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many IGs of her dancing in a skimpy outfit - does she not own clothes anymore? Just knickers and PJ shorts? 😧😯😞
Very odd behaviour, and the dancing is not even vaguely good or IG worthy really. Why post this, unless her judgement is impaired. The one where she is speaking and talking about her 2021 goals it’s quite hard to watch.

Reactions: 1
You can watch the doc on YouTube, just type in ‘Framing Britney’. I remember being shocked at the way she was treated back in the day, but seeing it with older eyes now I am disgusted...she was basically hounded at a time when she was clearly having a severe mental health breakdown

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how/where we can watch the documentary in the UK? I don’t have Hulu but if it’s on the UK platform I’ll get a free trial or something.

Does anyone know how/where we can watch the documentary in the UK? I don’t have Hulu but if it’s on the UK platform I’ll get a free trial or something.
It’s on YouTube, I am UK and watched it last night

Reactions: 2
So many IGs of her dancing in a skimpy outfit - does she not own clothes anymore? Just knickers and PJ shorts? 😧😯😞
Very odd behaviour, and the dancing is not even vaguely good or IG worthy really. Why post this, unless her judgement is impaired. The one where she is speaking and talking about her 2021 goals it’s quite hard to watch.
She isn’t allowed control of her social media accounts so these video’s are posted by people approved by her team to look after her. They are absolutely humiliating! People have suggested that she’s actually dancing infront of a mirror and her team have hidden camera’s which is where the videos come from but I think that’s a rabbit hole im not ready to go done tbh. She’ll be 40 this year and she’s not even allowed her own iphone! Her children have more freedom than her!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Britney is the musical legend of my youth. At a time when other female singers came on the scene (Xtina, Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore) to varying degrees of success she was the queen bee. Songs like Baby One More Time, Oops I Did It Again and Toxic will be played for decades to come. She reminds me of the good old days with less to worry about and less snowflakes around as he performances and outfits in the era of lads mags wouldn't be allowed today.

Therefore I take a keen interest in her life and hate all the problems she's had with her family. She should be able to do what she wants and when she wants without others being allowed to dictate to her. For someone supposedly not of sound mind in the time she's been under control of others she was in sound mind enough to continue to be a mother, do tours and release albums.

Reactions: 10
Thisnd
I come from time to time on this thread because reading about Britney makes me cry.
I've been a fan of hers for 12 years and knowing every single detail of her life, makes me sad that people who know nothing about her story are so quick to judge and call her crazy

As many of you have stated, yes, despite being a in cship for so many years, she's been able to tour and release albums etc
Guess why? Because she has not mental health problems as many of you believe
This is just a stupid narrative made up by her team to justify her being in a cship in the first place
The manager behind her socials is a liar and the whole team tries to portray a psycho image just to make everyone believe that she indeed needs to be controlled.
Their main priority is her money. Britney's perfume range back in 2005/2006 was a 2 billion, and I repeat, BILLION, dollars business.
She is seen by every member of her family as a "business" rather than as a person (and I'm quoting her brother who said these exact words in a recent interview)

She's trying to fight with all her mights, but unfortunately she's alone in this battle and as soon as she tried to rebel and reclaim her possessions, her management stepped in and started selling stories to magazines and saying she needs medical help. When she doesnt as all the lawyers who've been working for Britney have stated that there are no documents stating she's mentally ill
This doesn’t make sense though as to be under a conservaship she will need to be examined by INDEPENDENT doctors etc. There’s no way that there’s nothing wrong with her.
I agree that somethings fishy with it, but I don’t think there’s any denying that she does have some sort of mental health problem that requires ongoing support

Reactions: 10
The conservatorship was granted because she had early onset dementia.
Please can someone explain how she can do a Vegas residency with dementia.
It is absolutely disgusting how she has been treated and they have got away with this for so long.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The conservatorship was granted because she had early onset dementia.
Please can someone explain how she can do a Vegas residency with dementia.
It is absolutely disgusting how she has been treated and they have got away with this for so long.
It really is disgusting. There don't seem to be any any medical records backing this up (correct me if I am wrong).
I also wondered about the Las vegas residency and how she was allowed to do that...$$$?? I hope there is somebody who has her best interests at heart, her father sure has hell doesn't. It is really sad.

Reactions: 6
Thisnd

This doesn’t make sense though as to be under a conservaship she will need to be examined by INDEPENDENT doctors etc. There’s no way that there’s nothing wrong with her.
I agree that somethings fishy with it, but I don’t think there’s any denying that she does have some sort of mental health problem that requires ongoing support
Clearly you underestimate the power of money and corruption. There's so much money involved when it comes to Britney. Her team has always paid dodgy lawyers and tabloids to flip the narrative.
Thats why many of her team resigned, because the way the cship has been managed was/is basically illegal

Something that confuses me is given her social media is controlled, why are they posting these videos of her. Given they don’t show her in a great light mentally?

Reactions: 4
I’ve said on here before if she did really have dementia she’d be a vegetable by now. It’s degenerative and they’ve been claiming she’s had it for years! It doesn’t make sense.

Something that confuses me is given her social media is controlled, why are they posting these videos of her. Given they don’t show her in a great light mentally?
So that they can maintain the conservatorship by making people think she’s crazy. The videos are a mess anyone that see’s them would never think she’s mentally stable so they are able to continue their role! They’re basically setting her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think to emphasise the fact she is mentally unstable and therefore should be under conservatorship

Reactions: 9
It’s all just so so sad isn’t it 😩
I really feel for her

• Sad
I've just watched the documentary. I wish they have delved deeper into the conservatorship, it basically wasn't mentioned for the first 40 minutes. I didn't learn anything new from it but I hope people do and have their eyes opened by it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.