Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about that video the leaked recently, where Britney was completely crazy on the beach? Or something like that.
I believe she is not well and in the same time she's not getting any help.
I can't believe she's got in such a deep hole will her ability to recover and regain success so quickly (remember HIMYM? she was amazing there, the entire season was brighten up by her appearance). I think she just surrounded by toxic people. Even that "boyfriend". I dont see or feel any love vibes from him towards her. Maybe he's just her nurse or security guard from her dad..
I'm not sure she can recover. All the drugs have probably affected her brain forever. From what I read I understood that she has kind of a neurodegenerative disorder, no ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The new Instagram videos on her dancing/spinning are really worrying.
it’s just awful.

Reactions: 4
The new Instagram videos on her dancing/spinning are really worrying.
it’s just awful.
My goodness I’ve just seen them. Something is seriously not right with this whole situation. Her make up, the Christmas tree with presents, wearing the same clothes all of the time. It’s weird. Something must be going on. This is so sad.

Reactions: 4
My goodness I’ve just seen them. Something is seriously not right with this whole situation. Her make up, the Christmas tree with presents, wearing the same clothes all of the time. It’s weird. Something must be going on. This is so sad.
How old is she now? She looks like she's trying to look nineteen still.

EDIT: I've just checked and she's just ten months off from her fortieth birthday!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I've always wanted to believe that Britney is troubled but generally ok, and is just a bit of a hot mess who acts silly and doesn't give a crap about being done up or what people think of her.

But these videos are worrying. She looks deranged. And yeah, saying it was filmed last week but there's a Xmas tree in the back is weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve been reading a lot of stuff about the new documentary that’s just been released and I just feel so sad for her. Im in Scotland so hoping to stream it at some point over the weekend.
It angers me so much how they can get away with this in full view of the whole world! I just keep thinking how similar this situation is to people trafficking, removing people from their home, controlling their every move, forcing them to work to earn the traffickers money. It’s heartbreaking to see! Poor Britney!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been reading a lot of stuff about the new documentary that’s just been released and I just feel so sad for her. Im in Scotland so hoping to stream it at some point over the weekend.
It angers me so much how they can get away with this in full view of the whole world! I just keep thinking how similar this situation is to people trafficking, removing people from their home, controlling their every move, forcing them to work to earn the traffickers money. It’s heartbreaking to see! Poor Britney!
Where can we watch the documentary? Do you know who's made it?

Reactions: 3
How can we watch it in uk? Don’t have Hulu but have all the other guys

Reactions: 1
Just flipping through the music channels and came across a block of Britney videos on MTV Classic. Makes me feel old that Britney - even her 2010s material is considered 'classic'.

There is something very concerning about her now. When the rumblings of what would become the #freebritney movement started I thought it was people overreacting. After her breakdown It was clear she needed guardianship and it did seem to get her life in order but it's clear for sometime this is not a healthy situation. On the flip side she obviously still needs help, it's very telling that she herself doesn't want the conservatorship to end, she just desperately doesn't want her father in charge anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t know much about her career, not the sort of music I follow.
but what I don’t understand is, she’s been under this conservatorship for years and years, but a big chunk of it she’s been working? Touring? Guest judge on (don’t know what show it was)
She appeared to be functioning

But the last year or so these Instagram videos are just really concerning ... what the heck has happened to her recently? What’s changed?

Reactions: 3
I come from time to time on this thread because reading about Britney makes me cry.
I've been a fan of hers for 12 years and knowing every single detail of her life, makes me sad that people who know nothing about her story are so quick to judge and call her crazy

As many of you have stated, yes, despite being a in cship for so many years, she's been able to tour and release albums etc
Guess why? Because she has not mental health problems as many of you believe
This is just a stupid narrative made up by her team to justify her being in a cship in the first place
The manager behind her socials is a liar and the whole team tries to portray a psycho image just to make everyone believe that she indeed needs to be controlled.
Their main priority is her money. Britney's perfume range back in 2005/2006 was a 2 billion, and I repeat, BILLION, dollars business.
She is seen by every member of her family as a "business" rather than as a person (and I'm quoting her brother who said these exact words in a recent interview)

She's trying to fight with all her mights, but unfortunately she's alone in this battle and as soon as she tried to rebel and reclaim her possessions, her management stepped in and started selling stories to magazines and saying she needs medical help. When she doesnt as all the lawyers who've been working for Britney have stated that there are no documents stating she's mentally ill

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.