Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face in the red top is utterly terrifying! I can no longer believe she is on the same planet as the rest of us! I find it even harder to believe that Sam is actually her husband and they have a normal sexual relationship. He is a young relatively good looking guy and no doubt he is seeing a lot worse than we all do!

For the record I’m not trying to be mean. I would love nothing more than to see a happy healthy Britney. It’s heartbreaking!

Reactions: 14
I can’t remember if it was here or not but I said something a while ago about how if she wasn’t famous she’d be one of those people you see at the shops dressed badly, talking to themselves and acting strange that you’d walk past quickly, and everyone told me she wasn’t that bad lol
OMG the gold bikini bottoms!!! I think she’s drinking a lot now that she’s “allowed” , but it couldn’t just be alcohol?? The wedding ring seems to be on? Why is Sam never on much of her IG? Its not like he’s camera shy? How embarrassing for her children and has she no respect for Sam?? So weird?

Reactions: 4
She is so ill 😢
I would say she is refusing help and not taking medication out of spite, she thinks she is pissing her family off acting like this and has become very bitter (who can blame her) almost like she’s on a revenge mission but it’s only making her look bad. It must be frustrating for Sam if they are a real couple.
It would be great if she could her “revenge” by getting herself well and performing again and showing her family they didn’t break her but unfortunately she can’t see it this way. Very frustrating for Sam id imagine that’s if he really loves her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I would say she is refusing help and not taking medication out of spite, she thinks she is pissing her family off acting like this and has become very bitter (who can blame her) almost like she’s on a revenge mission but it’s only making her look bad. It must be frustrating for Sam if they are a real couple.
It would be great if she could her “revenge” by getting herself well and performing again and showing her family they didn’t break her but unfortunately she can’t see it this way. Very frustrating for Sam id imagine that’s if he really loves her 🤷‍♀️
The silly thing is if she had of listened to drs or the judge in the custody case and got help there wouldn’t have even been a conservatorship. Then she gets out of it and just starts acting badly in public again. This time it’s just on social media instead. Back then she lost custody of her kids, now she doesn’t even see them because she ignores what they need. Back then she was always drunk and driving around and wearing no underwear for attention, now she’s wearing almost nothing on Instagram. Back then she was telling fans to f off and get away from her. Now she’s sticking her finger up at them in her posts. Back then she only seemed to surround herself with people she paid and/or sucked up to her and now she’s only got Sam and people she pays. It seems she didn’t learn anything or change at all over all these years. Britney now is pretty much just Britney from 07 but older.

Reactions: 23
The silly thing is if she had of listened to drs or the judge in the custody case and got help there wouldn’t have even been a conservatorship. Then she gets out of it and just starts acting badly in public again. This time it’s just on social media instead. Back then she lost custody of her kids, now she doesn’t even see them because she ignores what they need. Back then she was always drunk and driving around and wearing no underwear for attention, now she’s wearing almost nothing on Instagram. Back then she was telling fans to f off and get away from her. Now she’s sticking her finger up at them in her posts. Back then she only seemed to surround herself with people she paid and/or sucked up to her and now she’s only got Sam and people she pays. It seems she didn’t learn anything or change at all over all these years. Britney now is pretty much just Britney from 07 but older.
That’s a very good observation, this is exactly what she is doing but in another form but worse because everyone gets to see it whereas when there was no social media we only seen it if it was in magazines.
Id love to see her get well and come back with new music thats age appropriate now, I love all her music don’t get me wrong but a new image, a grown up Britney Spears can still make good music, I love Tiny Dancer with Elton, still pop music but with Elton it was seen as mature, if it was just her the critic’s would say it’s the same old music! I loved it anyway.
Isnt she supposed good friends with Madonna, how many times has she reinvented herself! She needs to come off instagram she really is coming across as crazy but you can see she trying so hard to pretend she is happy, she doesn’t look happy to me, she looks seriously ill 😕

Reactions: 6
I totally agree with her refusing to take her meds because she thinks it’s getting back at her fam/team. As for Sam I wonder what’s happening there rn there’s been no mention 🤷🏼‍♀️. It’s all soooo frustrating isn’t it? I really do wish so badly for her to just stop posting for your sons sake. What about their mental health? Just not ok.

Just looking back at the yellow top and gold thong post, she’s not even dancing? Its like she’s pretending to be sexy and working at a strip club in her imagination or something? God there has to be someone who can help her but I honestly think after the cship she will refuse absolutely everything and it will be too late one day, very very sad and disturbing to watch, he poor boys.

Reactions: 7
Not long til the boys turn 18. I wonder if she actually WILL cut them off financially. And out of her Will? Sadly we will probably find out.
Indeed, I think a lot of stuff will come out once she's gone, sad to say.
Let's hope she doesn't take baths when she is high. (Following the Aaron Carter stuff hitting the news again today)

Reactions: 8
Not long til the boys turn 18. I wonder if she actually WILL cut them off financially. And out of her Will? Sadly we will probably find out.
Indeed, I think a lot of stuff will come out once she's gone, sad to say.
Let's hope she doesn't take baths when she is high. (Following the Aaron Carter stuff hitting the news again today)
It would be kinda horrible for her real death to mirror the Everytime video 😬 It's the kind of thing where the press would have a field day trying to make it all profound and like it was a beautiful pre-destined tragedy, rather than something horrible that should have been prevented (although I agree there is no helping Britney unless she admits she needs help).

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I would give anything to see a comeback. Demi did, Lindsay did it. I just don't see it now. I feel like I'm participating in the beginning of the end. I really find it hard to listen to her music now.

I don't understand why her "great" friends Paris and Madonna, with all the money in the world, aren't reaching out and expressing concern. I am more than aware, having dealt with alcohol issues in the past, you have to want help to be helped. You can't force it or it'll never stick.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t think they’re close friends, I don’t think she has anyone.

And I don’t think anyone can reach out and help her, it’s almost like the conservatorship just pushed pause on her life but she’s headed towards an inevitable outcome, like final destination or something. It’s sad. I don’t look at her videos anymore, they’re too uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ive been listening to her music and I listen to it different now, I still love it but without sounding morbid it’s like she’s already gone, she’s very ill , I can’t see her lasting much longer? Maybe if this book if it’s true will boost her to get well and do what she does best, a performer… I missed out on her Vegas residency and I was gutted, the trip got cancelled because people I was going with pulled out. I hope she will get help. I don’t think Paris or the Hilton’s will get “involved” with terms of helping her as it would be a media frienzy and if it didn’t go to plan then the Hilton’s wouldn’t look good. As for Madonna, she’s the comeback queen I don’t see why she can’t help her? Like you said probably not as friendly as she makes out? And like the Hilton’s, it’s wouldn’t look good for Donatella and the Versace brand of things went from bad to worse. So I dont think a lot want to go there for that reason.

That’s a very good observation, this is exactly what she is doing but in another form but worse because everyone gets to see it whereas when there was no social media we only seen it if it was in magazines.
Id love to see her get well and come back with new music thats age appropriate now, I love all her music don’t get me wrong but a new image, a grown up Britney Spears can still make good music, I love Tiny Dancer with Elton, still pop music but with Elton it was seen as mature, if it was just her the critic’s would say it’s the same old music! I loved it anyway.
Isnt she supposed good friends with Madonna, how many times has she reinvented herself! She needs to come off instagram she really is coming across as crazy but you can see she trying so hard to pretend she is happy, she doesn’t look happy to me, she looks seriously ill
I would give anything to see a comeback. Demi did, Lindsay did it. I just don't see it now. I feel like I'm participating in the beginning of the end. I really find it hard to listen to her music now.

I don't understand why her "great" friends Paris and Madonna, with all the money in the world, aren't reaching out and expressing concern. I am more than aware, having dealt with alcohol issues in the past, you have to want help to be helped. You can't force it or it'll never stick.
People probably have tried to reach out and offer help but she doesn’t even acknowledge she has a problem so she wouldn’t accept help, and I’m sure if anyone told her they think shes not well she’d get the shits, wipe them and do a rant on instagram about them. I think anyone who cares about her could only let her know they’re there if she needs them and let he be, there’s really nothing anyone can do now.

Reactions: 2
I suspect she hasn't actually been "friends" with Madonna for at least 10 years. I mean I'm friends with different people than I was 10 years ago.

I find it hard to believe that NOBODY in her family genuinely has her best interests at heart. It's a very rare mother who doesn't actually want the best for her child.

I'm surprised there haven't been more tell-all stories from former staff. She must go through thousands of "personal assistants" and manicure/hairdressers.

Have there been any celebs who have been "ill" for as long as this/as badly as this and NOT died tragically?

Reactions: 9
I suspect she hasn't actually been "friends" with Madonna for at least 10 years. I mean I'm friends with different people than I was 10 years ago.

I find it hard to believe that NOBODY in her family genuinely has her best interests at heart. It's a very rare mother who doesn't actually want the best for her child.

I'm surprised there haven't been more tell-all stories from former staff. She must go through thousands of "personal assistants" and manicure/hairdressers.

Have there been any celebs who have been "ill" for as long as this/as badly as this and NOT died tragically?
There is this one? I assume he was paid off 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.