Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

Reactions: 3
How can she code help me in her eyelashes
I think it was sarcasm, but the Free Britney cranks came out with some absolutely ludicrous ideas at the time, e.g. posting ‘wear yellow if you need help!’ & then when she wore yellow in a dance video a few weeks later, they decided that she was communicating directly with them 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think she's pregnant to be honest, I think she's just someone who gains around her stomach. Another picture from Mexico, which is the only side on one I can see where she's not covered up:

1681198595446.png

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's pregnant to be honest, I think she's just someone who gains around her stomach. Another picture from Mexico, which is the only side on one I can see where she's not covered up:

View attachment 2091911
I feel like she’s had a belly for years, if you look at pics of her later concerts her belly didn’t always look exactly flat, so yeah that’s just the area she gains weight. I think what she wears makes a big difference too. I remember seeing rehearsal video of the 2007 vmas and she was wearing jeans and a top and looked slim with no belly to be seen, then she did the performance in the underwear outfit and looked a lot bigger.

Reactions: 10
I feel like she’s had a belly for years, if you look at pics of her later concerts her belly didn’t always look exactly flat, so yeah that’s just the area she gains weight. I think what she wears makes a big difference too. I remember seeing rehearsal video of the 2007 vmas and she was wearing jeans and a top and looked slim with no belly to be seen, then she did the performance in the underwear outfit and looked a lot bigger.
Oh yeah I remember that, the media wasn’t so kind about her when writing about that performance in the underwear outfit, I believe she wasnt happy either with her appearance. Wasn’t that a kind of comeback or something, she hadnt performed in a year or two and then done the 2007 VMA’s ?

View attachment 2091911
I can’t see a bump in this picture either?

Reactions: 1
She quite often has a wee belly (I mean it's all relative, it's still much skinnier than me!) I wouldn't read much into it. Too many cheetos and Frappucinos probably.

I suspect if she was going to get pregnant at this stage (41.5yrs old with health issues), she would need to be undergoing IVF or getting a surrogate/adoption. Wouldn't surprise me if she popped up one day with boy/girl twins as all celebs do. Then a court case where authorities try to take them away.

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah I remember that, the media wasn’t so kind about her when writing about that performance in the underwear outfit, I believe she wasnt happy either with her appearance. Wasn’t that a kind of comeback or something, she hadnt performed in a year or two and then done the 2007 VMA’s ?

I can’t see a bump in this picture either?
I think the vmas was her first performance after having her boys, so yeah it was meant to be a comeback. Apparently she changed the outfit and hair last minute and refused to go on in whatever they’d planned.

Reactions: 4
I think the vmas was her first performance after having her boys, so yeah it was meant to be a comeback. Apparently she changed the outfit and hair last minute and refused to go on in whatever they’d planned.
Someone shared a rolling stone article in the previous thread which outlined the VMAs disaster. I think it’s this one - it’s quite a read, especially reading it today and knowing how she is so many years later ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone shared a rolling stone article in the previous thread which outlined the VMAs disaster. I think it’s this one - it’s quite a read, especially reading it today and knowing how she is so many years later ☹

I read that when it came out, that’s how old I am 😫 lol. I read it again not long ago though and I think it shows she did need the conservatorship, at least in the beginning.

I read that when it came out, that’s how old I am 😫 lol. I read it again not long ago though and I think it shows she did need the conservatorship, at least in the beginning.
I was also around to read it the first time too 🤣🥳

I really thought she was going to die at the time, things were so, so bad

I was also around to read it the first time too 🤣🥳

I really thought she was going to die at the time, things were so, so bad
I didn’t follow her life closely, just read what was in the magazines or on tv etc, but I loved her and when everyone was saying she was crazy I was always sticking up for her and saying most of it was lies they’d make up to sell stories. God was I wrong lol

Yes Kudos to whoever shared that Rolling Stone article. I knew a lot of it already but it's a brilliant quality article.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her dancing in the yard is obviously green screen 🤣 what and why ?
Yeah! Theres yellow flowers on the right that dissappear. Maybe its an old video and she's added a background to make it look recent to try and prove she's slimmer than in the so called pap pics of her car breaking down, even though nobody has even seen any of these pics she's talking about!

This outfit has the black wide belt which hides any stomach. Wait and see I guess…
I think she's bleeping with people, she knows exactly what she's doing. For someone that says she wants privacy, she's a huge attention seeker.

Reactions: 15
I thought it was strange I couldn't find these pictures! She craves attention

Yeah! Theres yellow flowers on the right that dissappear. Maybe its an old video and she's added a background to make it look recent to try and prove she's slimmer than in the so called pap pics of her car breaking down, even though nobody has even seen any of these pics she's talking about!

Reactions: 3
You know... I'm sad for Britney but she is not the first to struggle with this.

Thankfully she has the money to ride it out for a bit, unlike so many people who become homeless, dead...

Call me out... But I think her Dad helped her... And... Would still if he weren't always under fire.

The FREE BRITNEY community should hang their head.

Reactions: 23
You know... I'm sad for Britney but she is not the first to struggle with this.

Thankfully she has the money to ride it out for a bit, unlike so many people who become homeless, dead...

Call me out... But I think her Dad helped her... And... Would still if he weren't always under fire.

The FREE BRITNEY community should hang their head.
I agree about her dad. I’m sure he is an asshole and not the smartest guy in the world but I think both her parents wanted her to be safe and healthy. I actually feel sorry for her dad, it must be horrible to see her how she is and worry what will happen to her, plus have so many people blame him for everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.