Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the filter or is she badly sunburnt? I know people compare her to Madonna or Kim Kardashian, saying that they put themselves out there too, this is different though, the girls facial expressions are odd, she's almost grimacing, she's being overly sexual like a stripper, I'm not sure what the goal is? Her clothing choices are hideous too, I understand she might like them but that thong? It's actually really sad. I'm wondering where the mental health issues end and the drug use starts.

Reactions: 11
She tapped him on the shoulder to get a photo and the bodyguard didn't realise it was her and backhanded her. He came over to her table to apologise after and she accepted, but apparently her team has made a police complaint.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She probably ran up on him like some kind of fool. I see that as more likely than the guard just slapped her. It'll be interesting to see how her rabid fans will attack this poor guy. Terrible.

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell, this is getting tragic now. Same dance moves just executed more sloppily, more sleazily and her face looks fucked
She’s off her nut. Why is the camera always in the same place. Why is she always in tiny bikini bottoms. Just why?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.