Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long til the boys turn 18. I wonder if she actually WILL cut them off financially. And out of her Will? Sadly we will probably find out.
Indeed, I think a lot of stuff will come out once she's gone, sad to say.
Let's hope she doesn't take baths when she is high. (Following the Aaron Carter stuff hitting the news again today)
I would be surprised if they don't have some money in trust for college etc.

Reactions: 4
Apologies if this is offensive language (& please correct me if it is so I can do better) but she looks absolutely deranged in her latest post

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I sorta hope for her sake that she has a "near miss" soon and uses it as the wake-up call she needs.

When I was an active alcoholic in my 20s, I had loads of bruises. We called them in those days "unidentified drinking injuries". My eyes also looked weird. I think there's definite drugs in there too. She used drugs to stay skinny from a young age. I suspect a mixture of speed and something like ketamine/ritalin.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I would be surprised if they don't have some money in trust for college etc.
Im sure she has, can’t see her not doing that. I don’t know the law in America but you have to pay child support until you’re child is 18 yrs old and if they attend college you have to pay child support until they are 23 urs old. KFed will make sure they go to
college 💵

Not to be funny but what are her actual plans for her future? Literally just twirling in her living room all day with the occasional beach holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Apologies if this is offensive language (& please correct me if it is so I can do better) but she looks absolutely deranged in her latest post
Looks like it was taken the day from the other post! She’s acting like a stripper. Where the hell is Sam?

Reactions: 1
How much time she must spend just twirling about and editing the clips for instagram. It’s really bizarre behaviour☹

• Sad
Reactions: 10
A lot of those Tourette's symptoms are also indicative of drug use and psychiatric issues. There's probably a whole textbook's worth of stuff going on with her - inherited tendency to depression & alcoholism, post-natal depression x 2, drug use, possible PTSD type stuff.

Reactions: 12
The Barbie post is definitely aimed at JL, really no need for that ,that’s a new level of low for Britney. Is she insulating something about JL and her marriage with the bruise post or that she paid for the Barbie booth maybe she thinks?? She is deliberately showing a bruise in the second picture ???

That’s that’s what bitterness does to you, she is extremely bitter and all her posts or essay’s always have multiple subtle remarks and its very obvious and it’s not a good look. She will always have her die hard army but I think she is loosing a lot of fans due to this, I find I don’t like her instagram personality but when I put her music on I instantly forget she can be nasty and mean on instagram.
Id be bitter too if my sister used me for money

Reactions: 6
Is Jamie Lynn wearing the same boots as Britney? Is she trolling her back? View attachment 2122697
Her sister cracks me up, she has a huge entitlement complex where she thinks she's 'somebody'. Shes always posting people are asking about her outfits when her comments are switched off. Never mind her outfits are horrendous, her and Brit seem obsessed with trying to wear the shortest skirts and shorts ever.

Reactions: 12
Her sister cracks me up, she has a huge entitlement complex where she thinks she's 'somebody'. Shes always posting people are asking about her outfits when her comments are switched off. Never mind her outfits are horrendous, her and Brit seem obsessed with trying to wear the shortest skirts and shorts ever.
A very small petty thing but the fact she said “text” instead of dm or message sent me. So very 00’s 💀

Reactions: 2
A very small petty thing but the fact she said “text” instead of dm or message sent me. So very 00’s 💀
LOL 🤣 I noticed that too 💀 I think JL is even more behind the times than Britney…who says text in reference to instagram?? JL it seems 🙈

Reactions: 6
Jamie Lynn is such an irritant. She needs to stop leeching off of her sister's name and be her own person, it's embarrassing now.

Though I had to unfollow Brit on Instagram after the most recent posts. Watching her when she's so unwell doesn't feel right anymore and is just so sad. I keep hoping she'll start getting better but it just seems to get worse. It's devastating watching someone decline this way in real time.

Reactions: 9
Jamie Lynn is such an irritant. She needs to stop leeching off of her sister's name and be her own person, it's embarrassing now.

Though I had to unfollow Brit on Instagram after the most recent posts. Watching her when she's so unwell doesn't feel right anymore and is just so sad. I keep hoping she'll start getting better but it just seems to get worse. It's devastating watching someone decline this way in real time.
How is Jaime Lynn leeching off Britney? I don’t follow her so i don’t know much about her, but from what I have seen she doesn’t mention Britney that often and when she does she doesn’t say much, and she seems to just post about her kids and whatever work she’s doing. I’m sure she’s used the spears name to her advantage but it seems like she’s mostly lived her life seperate from Britney? Please fill me in if I missed stuff she’s done involving Britney, I’m always too lazy to do my own research 😂

Reactions: 13
How is Jaime Lynn leeching off Britney? I don’t follow her so i don’t know much about her, but from what I have seen she doesn’t mention Britney that often and when she does she doesn’t say much, and she seems to just post about her kids and whatever work she’s doing. I’m sure she’s used the spears name to her advantage but it seems like she’s mostly lived her life seperate from Britney? Please fill me in if I missed stuff she’s done involving Britney, I’m always too lazy to do my own research 😂
The conservatorship basically paid for Jamie Lynn's whole life.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.