Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been listening to her music and I listen to it different now, I still love it but without sounding morbid it’s like she’s already gone, she’s very ill , I can’t see her lasting much longer? Maybe if this book if it’s true will boost her to get well and do what she does best, a performer… I missed out on her Vegas residency and I was gutted, the trip got cancelled because people I was going with pulled out. I hope she will get help. I don’t think Paris or the Hilton’s will get “involved” with terms of helping her as it would be a media frienzy and if it didn’t go to plan then the Hilton’s wouldn’t look good. As for Madonna, she’s the comeback queen I don’t see why she can’t help her? Like you said probably not as friendly as she makes out? And like the Hilton’s, it’s wouldn’t look good for Donatella and the Versace brand of things went from bad to worse. So I dont think a lot want to go there for that reason.
hmm I don’t think she wants their or anybody else’s help unfortunately. She’s stuck 😔 and the sad thing is she probably believes she’s got this and she’s doing amazing. I still think she’s definitely not taking her meds and drinking. I still can’t believe this is even happening with her tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
CE1F04D7-45ED-44BE-BB2B-9F062E71579E.jpeg
3DC04D92-401F-4E7F-B6FE-B672025AC14F.jpeg

I actually like this dress for once, but the fact she insists on posting it with sweat patches is too much 💀

Reactions: 7
I love her so much and I wish she would get the help she needs. I think a lot of the dancing vids and provocative outfits (or sometimes what she thinks is provocative) is because a lot of her career and fame were purely based on the fact that she was ‘hot’ and think she’s still trying to prove that she is, or maybe she is just trying to relive her glory days!

Either way, I wish her the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she ditched the boots
Yeah go back to the brown shoes Brit🤣 they are better than those boots😂

Them boots are actually back in fashion 🫣 I see young women wearing them 🤭 so Britney is “on trend” at the moment with those boots😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This looks like a very obvious bruise that she’s wanting to be seen🤔🧐
Yes, I immediately thought look at that bruise. She's bouncing off the walls hurting herself while doing her dancing, I sadly believe, through either drink drugs or mental ill health. It's a real shame x

Reactions: 8
This looks like a very obvious bruise that she’s wanting to be seen🤔🧐
Maybe she falls over drunk or on drugs? She's on something by the looks of her. Alcohol in excess makes you bruise a lot easier if the liver is damaged. The thing is she has to recognise she needs help herself and I don't know if she thinks how she's acting is just weird.

Reactions: 5
An insane person thinks they're perfectly fine so obvs she isn't going to ever live a regular life unless she's more or less forced.

My first thought was bruise also but it could just be peeling from the sunburn/strap marks from the sun 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Oh reading on deletedposts where people can comment Britney in the dress with the comment Barbie my ass was a dig at her Niece who had a Barbie photobooth for her birthday. How nasty.
---
It could be about the new Barbie movie but a bit of coincidence I think
---
My first thought was bruise also but it could just be peeling from the sunburn/strap marks from the sun 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah maybe so, she's always burnt

• Sad
  • Wow
Oh reading on deletedposts where people can comment Britney in the dress with the comment Barbie my ass was a dig at her Niece who had a Barbie photobooth for her birthday. How nasty.
---
It could be about the new Barbie movie but a bit of coincidence I think
---

Yeah maybe so, she's always burnt
I saw the comments about her niece and barbie, it does seem too much of a coincidence doesn’t it? If she meant it about the niece she’s truely a vile person, there’s just no need for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I saw the comments about her niece and barbie, it does seem too much of a coincidence doesn’t it? If she meant it about the niece she’s truely a vile person, there’s just no need for that.
Agree, if it's annoyed her in some way like most people seem to do she should just keep her mouth shut, no need for it at all.

• Sad
The Barbie post is definitely aimed at JL, really no need for that ,that’s a new level of low for Britney. Is she insulating something about JL and her marriage with the bruise post or that she paid for the Barbie booth maybe she thinks?? She is deliberately showing a bruise in the second picture ???

That’s that’s what bitterness does to you, she is extremely bitter and all her posts or essay’s always have multiple subtle remarks and its very obvious and it’s not a good look. She will always have her die hard army but I think she is loosing a lot of fans due to this, I find I don’t like her instagram personality but when I put her music on I instantly forget she can be nasty and mean on instagram.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The Barbie post is definitely aimed at JL, really no need for that ,that’s a new level of low for Britney. Is she insulating something about JL and her marriage with the bruise post or that she paid for the Barbie booth maybe she thinks?? She is deliberately showing a bruise in the second picture ???

That’s that’s what bitterness does to you, she is extremely bitter and all her posts or essay’s always have multiple subtle remarks and its very obvious and it’s not a good look. She will always have her die hard army but I think she is loosing a lot of fans due to this, I find I don’t like her instagram personality but when I put her music on I instantly forget she can be nasty and mean on instagram.
I agree, she's so bitter!

Reactions: 9
Ive been listening to her music and I listen to it different now, I still love it but without sounding morbid it’s like she’s already gone, she’s very ill , I can’t see her lasting much longer? Maybe if this book if it’s true will boost her to get well and do what she does best, a performer… I missed out on her Vegas residency and I was gutted, the trip got cancelled because people I was going with pulled out. I hope she will get help. I don’t think Paris or the Hilton’s will get “involved” with terms of helping her as it would be a media frienzy and if it didn’t go to plan then the Hilton’s wouldn’t look good. As for Madonna, she’s the comeback queen I don’t see why she can’t help her? Like you said probably not as friendly as she makes out? And like the Hilton’s, it’s wouldn’t look good for Donatella and the Versace brand of things went from bad to worse. So I dont think a lot want to go there for that reason.
Madonna is almost certainly battling her own serious issues. She’s been reputed to have serious drug issues for a long time and mental health issues of her own.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.