Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody dancing twirling videos. Same old crap. If she pulls her knickers much lower we will see her privates. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
These videos…I can’t help but feel for her sons. I get women should be free to be sexually free but it hits different when you have kids….teenage kids.

Reactions: 6
Being sexually free isn't the same as rubbing it in other people's faces. There's nothing empowering about how she behaves on IG. Being free would be out there living life. Gyrating and pulling her shorts down on a public SFW platform kinda violates other people's freedom to not be in Britney's sex life, if you ask me.

Reactions: 21
Being sexually free isn't the same as rubbing it in other people's faces. There's nothing empowering about how she behaves on IG. Being free would be out there living life. Gyrating and pulling her shorts down on a public SFW platform kinda violates other people's freedom to not be in Britney's sex life, if you ask me.
She might as well get and OF and at least be making money.

Reactions: 15
Honestly I think she’s past help. Her eyes have always been her giveaway IMO and everyday it’s getting worse and worse. She looks completely gone.

Reactions: 21
Her new dancing video… i’m sorry to say it’s like seeing a homeless person who lost their mind on the streets and u just walk past them

Reactions: 17
Her new dancing video… i’m sorry to say it’s like seeing a homeless person who lost their mind on the streets and u just walk past them
I can’t remember if it was here or not but I said something a while ago about how if she wasn’t famous she’d be one of those people you see at the shops dressed badly, talking to themselves and acting strange that you’d walk past quickly, and everyone told me she wasn’t that bad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t remember if it was here or not but I said something a while ago about how if she wasn’t famous she’d be one of those people you see at the shops dressed badly, talking to themselves and acting strange that you’d walk past quickly, and everyone told me she wasn’t that bad lol
Nah tbh it’s true sadly. It’s very sad

Reactions: 5
Nah tbh it’s true sadly. It’s very sad
When you think about it though she’s lucky. She could have been one of those people on the street, but instead shes got a beautiful home, plenty of food, can travel and buy clothes, pay for assistants and maids etc. And if she ever chooses to get help she’ll have the best help available straight away. It’s her kids I feel sad for.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She might as well be naked, given the skimpiest shite she's always wearing.
If those bikini bottoms were any lower she'd be showing her fadge to everyone.

Reactions: 8
Her bikini bottoms/thong, is getting dangerously small in recent videos. Barely there. About a cm away from fully showing her bits. She must have more in her locker than the same old dancing in skimpy clothes. It's extremely repetitive. Same tit different day. Someone needs to stop this happening. It's making her look insane. Possibly someones motive.

Just watched her last few videos but without the sound and they’re terrifying!

• Haha
Britney’s nipple full on slips out in her latest post 😂 and god i’m sick of her sticking her middle finger up, she’s like a 3 year old thinking she’s all clever doing a naughty thing.

Reactions: 13
Britney’s nipple full on slips out in her latest post 😂 and god i’m sick of her sticking her middle finger up, she’s like a 3 year old thinking she’s all clever doing a naughty thing.
She knows what she’s doing, she has hours of footage and she the selects the bits she wants. She has selected the nipple on purpose as it’s one step further than before (let’s face it, we have seen everything else now)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.