Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about her dad…he’s not exactly set for life, isn’t he living in a trailer? He doesn’t seem any better off than he would have been just having Britney as a pop star daughter, pre-conservatorship. He’s probably a lot worse off as a result.

I think he’s a guy with his own problems, also an older Southern man e.g. outdated yet still pretty common ideas about how to raise your family (believes his word should go at all times as head of the household, it’s ok to smack kids, children shouldn’t talk back to elders etc). I think he’s got a history of mental health problems and alcoholism in the family and has gone in strong, trying to do the right thing/achieve a good outcome for his daughter but hasn’t necessarily gone about it the right way. My feeling now is that he is a flawed character but I think he was ultimately trying to help Britney, rather than it all being a scam to make money. She really doesn’t seem capable of getting better or helping herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know about her dad…he’s not exactly set for life, isn’t he living in a trailer? He doesn’t seem any better off than he would have been just having Britney as a pop star daughter, pre-conservatorship. He’s probably a lot worse off as a result.

I think he’s a guy with his own problems, also an older Southern man e.g. outdated yet still pretty common ideas about how to raise your family (believes his word should go at all times as head of the household, it’s ok to smack kids, children shouldn’t talk back to elders etc). I think he’s got a history of mental health problems and alcoholism in the family and has gone in strong, trying to do the right thing/achieve a good outcome for his daughter but hasn’t necessarily gone about it the right way. My feeling now is that he is a flawed character but I think he was ultimately trying to help Britney, rather than it all being a scam to make money. She really doesn’t seem capable of getting better or helping herself.
Jamie is living with Britney's sister Jamie-Lynn, along with her husband and kids, in Louisiana. It seems that Britney is the only one who is estranged from the family.

Reactions: 6
I don't think anyone would touch her with a bargepole anymore with regards to helping her, she's probably extremely difficult to engage with and the free Britney army would make all sorts of accusations to anyone who genuinely tried to help. The assistant she had, quit because of constant accusations from Britneys fans, although it's likely there was more to it than that.

Reactions: 8
I've been lurking on Tattle for a while now and have followed the Britney threads with particular interest, because I've been a fan since BMOT all those years ago and I still struggle to reconcile this superstar I worshipped as a teen girl with who Britney had become since the conservatorship ended. I was never as passionate about the #FreeBritney movement as many were but I never could have imagined things becoming so bad so quickly for Britney. I do think the c-ship was a mistake in that her dad being in charge should never have happened, and that people like Lou Taylor were abusing their position to just make more money off of Britney but it seems clear now that Britney is unable to advocate for herself and needs some kind of care team that are more than whatever she has now.

I also get the worst vibes from that Cade guy. It's like Sam Lufti again.

Am undecided on Britney's husband but he doesn't seem mature enough to handle the situation, as he's so much younger than her.

Reactions: 11
I've been lurking on Tattle for a while now and have followed the Britney threads with particular interest, because I've been a fan since BMOT all those years ago and I still struggle to reconcile this superstar I worshipped as a teen girl with who Britney had become since the conservatorship ended. I was never as passionate about the #FreeBritney movement as many were but I never could have imagined things becoming so bad so quickly for Britney. I do think the c-ship was a mistake in that her dad being in charge should never have happened, and that people like Lou Taylor were abusing their position to just make more money off of Britney but it seems clear now that Britney is unable to advocate for herself and needs some kind of care team that are more than whatever she has now.

I also get the worst vibes from that Cade guy. It's like Sam Lufti again.

Am undecided on Britney's husband but he doesn't seem mature enough to handle the situation, as he's so much younger than her.
I meant to say BOMT, whoops!

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t work her out?? She’s posting that video “outside” again? Shes mentioning Hesam and the car breaking down and paps? No pap pictures though? She saying a personal trainer said she needed to get her younger body back so she didn’t hire her and worked out herself, that’s fair enough but didn’t she say she trained with Sam , he’s a qualified trainer?? was that not that how they apparently met? I can’t keep up?? Whats the Princess Diana comments? Did she delete something? I missed that? I don’t know about her splitting with Sam, she will drastically get a lot worse and the delusional free Britney brigade will be on his back, he will have to go into hiding 😂 Initially I don’t believe the cship was about money but it ended up that way, her entire family lived off her and Lou Taylor made a lot of money. Britney seemed very together that day in court saying she was stripped of her basic rights and wanted to sue her family. I don’t think I’ve heard her speak since? She never speaks on her Instagram, always music over everything? I don’t think anyone will ever know the truth, I don’t 100% trust Britneys version of events as they change very often (this may be down to illness or PTSD) and her family can’t be trusted either, so no body will ever know🤷‍♀️ but it’s all extremely sad and I think everybody just wants the best for her.

Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t work her out?? She’s posting that video “outside” again? Shes mentioning Hesam and the car breaking down and paps? No pap pictures though? She saying a personal trainer said she needed to get her younger body back so she didn’t hire her and worked out herself, that’s fair enough but didn’t she say she trained with Sam , he’s a qualified trainer?? was that not that how they apparently met? I can’t keep up?? Whats the Princess Diana comments? Did she delete something? I missed that? I don’t know about her splitting with Sam, she will drastically get a lot worse and the delusional free Britney brigade will be on his back, he will have to go into hiding 😂 Initially I don’t believe the cship was about money but it ended up that way, her entire family lived off her and Lou Taylor made a lot of money. Britney seemed very together that day in court saying she was stripped of her basic rights and wanted to sue her family. I don’t think I’ve heard her speak since? She never speaks on her Instagram, always music over everything? I don’t think anyone will ever know the truth, I don’t 100% trust Britneys version of events as they change very often (this may be down to illness or PTSD) and her family can’t be trusted either, so no body will ever know🤷‍♀️ but it’s all extremely sad and I think everybody just wants the best for her.
The princess diana thing was a picture on her wall.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Jamie is living with Britney's sister Jamie-Lynn, along with her husband and kids, in Louisiana. It seems that Britney is the only one who is estranged from the family.
I heard Jamie is living with Lynne again. Jamie lynns new home is on land owned by her husbands family (ie she is broke). There are a few different rumours out there.

Did she not release the original video for “Make Me” because it was too raunchy and she’s a “mom” now to now this? I don’t get it

Reactions: 5
Interesting how she says she needs a baby stroller, instead of saying she's so tired she needs a wheelchair. She really does want people to think she's pregnant 🙄

Also, when she lifts her hair up and turns around you can really see how much fake hair she has clipped in, I'd love to see her natural hair but it doesn't look like she has much.

Screenshot_20230416-234007_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how to post links here lol but pagesix website has an article confirming Britney’s book will be out later this year, I wonder if it’s true? It does say the publishers confirmed it. I’m honestly surprised if it is true.
"A second publishing source said, “This book is a gift….There are parts of this book that every person—particularly every woman—can relate to and feel less alone. She transforms joy and pain into something transcendent: art."

Jesus, relax.

Remember how the book was supposed to come out in January, then was indefinitely delayed due to a real, not-at-all made-up to cover for it being potentially libelous "paper shortage"?

Like sorry, I just don't buy that the person responsible for those ramblings on Instagram is capable of creating a coherent memoir, even with a professional writer doing the actual writing. I don't get the sense that Britney makes stuff up, but all of her stories are very slanted to paint herself as the blameless victim and it's very easy to see how the perspective of others might be different. My guess is it's going to be very sanitized and light on actual detail.

If it's super scandalous and dramatic, that'll be fun, I guess. But I doubt it.

But! Can we take one moment to appreciate it looks like she might have, that she maybe, kinda brushed her hair?!!

She looks really slender here but, hey, we know these filters are bananas now.

I pride myself on not using these face and body altering filters. If you don't like what you see.. Well, kindly scroll on (read as: duck off).

It does seem a strange coincidence that when she went away with Cade, TMZ or radar reported that he was pressuring her to go back to work.

Now we have stories that her book is nearing completion.

Sounds just like she's being managed by nefarious characters which is what most of us feared would happen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.