Britney Spears #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so wrong for that fat shaming post. Totally unnecessary and extremely bitchy.

Reactions: 9
I hope she continues these posts showing her true colours, and cancels herself. She deserves it.

Reactions: 16
Is Britney is suggesting Christina’s dancers were deliberately selected because they were ‘fat’?
Many of xtinas dancers also danced for Britney including the Australian bloke and Sarah on both their most recent tours. So I'm confused here, she's making no sense

@iamsarahmitchell and @jaefusz both have been on tour with Brit and Xtina in the last decade and multiple times. Is she calling them out - they're nowhere near fat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Xtina was too skinny back in the day so it wouldnt have been hard for her dancers to look bigger than her(but they wouldnt have been big AT ALL)

Reactions: 5
It really is hard work being a Britney fan a lot of the time. This was such an opportunity for her post CS and all the good will, and whilst I understand she has MH issues, I just wish she’d snapped this opportunity to prove everyone involved in the CS wrong. I honestly thought that would be the case after she spoke up on court last year and sounded so eloquent and stable. Then came all the craziness, the random wedding with the random celebrities (Paris aside, at a push) and the constant lashing out.

Switch of your phone and enjoy your freedom and the success smash hit new single.

It really is hard work being a Britney fan a lot of the time. This was such an opportunity for her post CS and all the good will, and whilst I understand she has MH issues, I just wish she’d snapped this opportunity to prove everyone involved in the CS wrong. I honestly thought that would be the case after she spoke up on court last year and sounded so eloquent and stable. Then came all the craziness, the random wedding with the random celebrities (Paris aside, at a push) and the constant lashing out.

Switch of your phone and enjoy your freedom and the success smash hit new single.
But what also doesn’t sit well is that all her posts need to be approved by a third party company….why are they approving them? Furthermore, why are they approving them and then deleting them once the damage is done?

Reactions: 8
I think she’s just being a dick now if I’m honest, yes what she went through was beyond awful & disgusting but that doesn’t give her a pass to behave and speak to people however she chooses.

Reactions: 19
I just don't care anymore, I hate the way the Internet tiptoes around her.

She's a head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That is very true.

Xtina was too skinny back in the day so it wouldnt have been hard for her dancers to look bigger than her(but they wouldnt have been big AT ALL)
She must be referring to Christina and her performances here and now then as C used to be very slim, even your average person would have looked like a mountain next to here as she was back in the day. She has a more 'normal' (whatever that means) body type now. I've never seen a fat dancer in either era though myself. I think I'm just a bit confused because none of these dancers past or present were/are fat (!)

I always seem to recall it was Britney who was seen as the beauty back in the day though, more so than anyone else in the public eye at the time.

yep because xtina is bigger than she was when they started their careers.

little does she know that xtina has basically had the same main dancers since her stripped days when she was at her lowest weight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That is very true.

She must be referring to Christina and her performances here and now then as C used to be very slim, even your average person would have looked like a mountain next to here as she was back in the day. She has a more 'normal' (whatever that means) body type now. I've never seen a fat dancer in either era though myself. I think I'm just a bit confused because none of these dancers past or present were/are fat (!)

I always seem to recall it was Britney who was seen as the beauty back in the day though, more so than anyone else in the public eye at the time.
Perhaps there is a bit of jealousy also because Xtina had the powerhouse voice and Britney didn’t.

Reactions: 10

All the sycophants in the comments."Yes Queen"."Spoken like a true Queen".This is why she will never get better, because of idiots like this enabling her crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 22
People will just lap it up as well. They always do with her she gets away with bleeping murder. What she said & the way she’s treat her boys is nothing short of a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Let’s be honest, to anyone sane or rational, can already see where Britney’s head is. What difference is she referring to? Again she’s just said the same thing twice, that is bodyshaming regardless.

She was body shaming the dancers then!? her own dancers at one point! 🙄

that doesnt even sound like her, its definitely one of the 8 in charge

Reactions: 7
She was body shaming the dancers then!? her own dancers at one point! 🙄

that doesnt even sound like her, its definitely one of the 8 in charge
Hollllddd up, the audio recordings of her attacking her sons are clearly her, but these posts are not?!

Reactions: 7
Hollllddd up, the audio recordings of her attacking her sons are clearly her, but these posts are not?!
There are 8 people who are logged into her account, this post is far too coherent to be her imo. Doesn’t read like her other posts at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.