Britney Spears #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t be shocked if we hear news that she’s dead one day in the not so distant future. She seems beyond help at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She definitely seems like she's under the influence of something. I just can't wrap my head around the fact there is not one single person in her life who can get through to her. It's tragic.
She treats people like tit though, you reap what you sow.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s so so sad because she was always regarded as one of the nicest and kindest ladies in the industry. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bad word about her - Pink, Jessica Simpson, Beyoncé etc have all spoken out about how lovely she is/was. It’s just so sad she’s absolutely in self destruct mode, which will only end badly if there’s no one there to help or genuinely care for her.

Reactions: 11
To think this time last year everyone was rooting for her and just hoping the conservatorship would be terminated. Oh what a difference a year makes 🙁.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
To think this time lady yeah everyone was rooting for her and just hoping the conservatorship would be terminated. Oh what a difference a year makes 🙁.
Sad thing is she seems 10x worse than she ever was on the CSHIP. She's not helping herself is she? Don't get me wrong, I don't think highly of her Dad at all, but if he is the hole she suggests, he must be feeling pretty smug right about now.

Reactions: 10
Just so sad and we only get to see little snippets so I do wonder what must go on on the daily…

Reactions: 7
I hope Selena keeps her distance from her. Britney has behaved really badly towards her writing all that stuff and putting up bad photos of her.

Reactions: 7
Haven't been on here as her behaviour and enabled by her supporters is saddening.

Regarding her dancing, she's of the old school paula abdul/J-lo school of dance- twirl, gyrate, head/hair flicks, dance routine - done (and dated).
Yeah, she was dancing like this on insta under her conservatorships too. 14 years under direct supervision and control then suddenly that all dissappears overnight? Add in that she is very wealthy and can buy whatever she wants - disaster. She was institutionalised and most people would find it very difficult to cope, but she clearly isn't coping. Most extremely famous people are... eccentric, and have some unhealthy or dangerous crutches they lean on, but this behaviour is being put out there on her socials.

Reactions: 4
Omg it’s just so strange how she keeps mentioning Selena 🤨. Someone posted about Britney thinking her mum sent her to the wedding to spy? Wouldn’t surprise me if she did think that or is it because she’s got ties to Tristar?

Reactions: 6
Just so sad and we only get to see little snippets so I do wonder what must go on on the daily…
Same. I know some celebs can go under the radar but with the interest in Britney it’s odd that there don’t ever appear to be pap sightings of her or photos taken of her by the public. Especially the nude beach photos, these don’t seem to draw a crowd despite her being one of the most famous people on the planet?

Reactions: 9
People saying meth, a lot of legitimate drugs like Adderall and xanax are closely linked in terms of chemical composition. People often abuse those prescription drugs because it hyperfocuses them and makes them extremely intense, that's why both are not approved in the UK for pharmaceutical use. It's possible she's using something like that and ruining it with narcotics and/or alcohol

ONTD said back in 2007 that her assistant was seen buying meth. I think it goes with the fact we know some of her teeth look a bit weird, one of her front teeth is an implant or crown. I think she's under her care plan but on all these 'vacations' she's using.

Reactions: 4
For all we know this is exactly how she was under the conservatorship though… she just might not have been allowed to publicly state it and have access to insta/twitter.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.