Britney Spears #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t think people realise how hard it is as a kid to have a parent with mental illness. My mum has severe mental illness (schizophrenia) and it is so hard. She expected me to be able to understand her delusions and would interrogate me during the worst times about the things she thought she was hearing. I would get screamed and shouted at if I couldn’t give her an explanation for things and yes there were times that I would ‘loose it’ with her and shout back. I’m sure the die hard fans would consider this disrespectful but as a child even a teen there was only so much crap I could take. I’m now in my late 40s and since having my own family I unfortunately don’t see my mum as I just can’t mentally deal with it. I have us to put my own family and relationship with my children 1st. I fear if I had my mum in my direct life then all the stress etc would impact my own kids and I just can’t risk it. People think I have come out fairly unscathed but I know I have issues as a result of my mums illness.

The photo of her pulling her butt cheeks apart is back.🍑 As usual she's not making much sense.Someone get this woman some help.
She is so desperate for everyone to see her vagina that I’m surprised she even bothered to put the love heart there! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Also a child of a mother with severe mental health issues. The one thing that strikes me is that Britney expects children to be able to behave like adults. She thinks her kids betrayed her. I had to watch the merry go round of my mum denying she was ill went off her medication back to being sectioned over and over. Then she would always say people are trying to control me 🤣 . Britneys in denial I never thought her dad should have had complete control but somebody impartial like a appointee ? . The hardest thing about having a relative with SMI or working with them is watching them self combust while you are powerless.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
you would think as she hasn’t been around for her kids properly the least she would want to do is set them up for life to make up for her lack of mothering.

i don’t know any decent parent who would put conditions on when/how they would see their kids

Reactions: 15
Did she legit just say she didn’t want to see her sons until she’s valued??? Like lady, are you alright?! They are the ones who have cut you off and for good reason. It’s not up to you anymore about whether or not your kids reconcile with you.
It’s a very “you can’t fire me, I quit” attitude.

Reactions: 10
you would think as she hasn’t been around for her kids properly the least she would want to do is set them up for life to make up for her lack of mothering.

i don’t know any decent parent who would put conditions on when/how they would see their kids
My mother did this she has severe mental illness the older we got the less she was able to tolerate us because we had our own opinions. She would demand respect but did nothing to earn it when she divorced my dad she spent all her divorce money on taking her boyfriend on cruises me and my siblings received nothing. She ghosted me and never spoke to me from the age of 17-22. We are on talking terms and she's on treatment now but who knows how long that will last. You take it one day at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just saw the deleted caption to the ass cheeks photo. So the conservatorship thing that’s causing Britney trauma today is…being mad that her dancers were skinnier than her, and also having to see un-retouched photos of herself. Poor dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just saw the deleted caption to the ass cheeks photo. So the conservatorship thing that’s causing Britney trauma today is…being mad that her dancers were skinnier than her, and also having to see un-retouched photos of herself. Poor dear.
One thing from her wedding re this was interesting.
Only her male dancers attended, no female dancers went. She used to follow all of them but ofnow only follows the males and one female, Sarah Mitchell who used to calm her crying on stage and was living in Europe until recently. Its been said before, she has a complex with other women.

Reactions: 10
Taking a step back for a second and trying to pinpoint where it all changed so dramatically. She was on the very top of her game and came across as such a lovely lady (I have no doubt she still is, MH issues aside), awesome music, creative control etc

Was it Justin? Or Kevin? Or was it just inevitable. She also looked like she was doing great during the circus era.

Reactions: 4
Taking a step back for a second and trying to pinpoint where it all changed so dramatically. She was on the very top of her game and came across as such a lovely lady (I have no doubt she still is, MH issues aside), awesome music, creative control etc

Was it Justin? Or Kevin? Or was it just inevitable. She also looked like she was doing great during the circus era.
I really think she's struggled all her life, but her serious mental health issues started manifesting in her early 20's, which is common. The birth of her sons and drug abuse didn't help, either.

I'm doubtful she ever had that much creative control over her brand given how young she was at her peak.

WTF? even Tattle comments arent this rude and unprovoked... mess

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

WTF? even Tattle comments arent this rude and unprovoked... mess
I saw Britney in concert, I think it was in 2009, and she wasn’t a small girl. She wasn’t really fat, just sort or thick or stocky? And she’s not as short as she says. I don’t think it’d be easy to find good dancers bigger than her so she looks smaller: She also didn’t really dance, just walked around flapping her arms, so having lots of good dancers around her made the concert look way better. I really think she’s just embarrassed of everything and blaming everyone else to cover it.

Reactions: 12
she is right. Her album promo during this period was really, really ugly.
Looks like a more polished version of her Instagram shots. Certainly wouldn't call it "ugly."

I think Brit, like so many dancers, has body image issues and is obsessed with being petite. I remember one of the videos Kevin released of her yelling at her kids, she out of left field says "my little body can't handle [your behavior]." Very weird.

Her two new posts are getting a lot more hate comments than before. Looks like people are finally getting sick of her crap and calling her out on it.

Reactions: 18
she was body shamed after that awful Gimme More performance at VMA I remembered. It was 2007. That new post of hers infringed on bodyshaming and people will be upset.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.