Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
After the more recent videos it would not surprise me if she's been sectioned and locked up in a padded cell.
Do what you like on private property but rolling around naked on a public beach with level 3 sunburn and then more of the same but this time squashing your burnt tits together is not on. Who wants to see all that when they're walking the dog.
If a man had been filmed rolling about in the sand naked and fondling his cock and balls he would have been arrested.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Guineapig80

I honestly don’t think people realise how hard it is as a kid to have a parent with mental illness. My mum has severe mental illness (schizophrenia) and it is so hard. She expected me to be able to understand her delusions and would interrogate me during the worst times about the things she thought she was hearing. I would get screamed and shouted at if I couldn’t give her an explanation for things and yes there were times that I would ‘loose it’ with her and shout back. I’m sure the die hard fans would consider this disrespectful but as a child even a teen there was only so much crap I could take. I’m now in my late 40s and since having my own family I unfortunately don’t see my mum as I just can’t mentally deal with it. I have us to put my own family and relationship with my children 1st. I fear if I had my mum in my direct life then all the stress etc would impact my own kids and I just can’t risk it. People think I have come out fairly unscathed but I know I have issues as a result of my mums illness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I honestly don’t care what’s gone on. She is absolute trash. For someone to publicly demean her children who are minors by the way on a public platform that has 40million of her fans following is disgusting.

I don’t give a toss about Kfed bullshit. I don’t, they are kids and they don’t deserve to be dragged by either parent this way, they are better off without her tbh she’s a martyr and professional victim. Her husbands responses are very telling too. Everyone around her is toxic to her, and she is completely innocent? Oh come off it. The kids were taken off her because she wasn’t an adequate parent. She still isn’t.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
So in the name of speculation, what do we all think is actually going on with Britney? I.e. who is controlling her, if anyone?
I’ll be honest I’m not sure if she is being controlled, I mean I still think Sam is dodgy af but I think this is Britney being her own worst enemy. You can offer someone all the help and opportunities in the world but if they don’t meet you half way it’s futile.

Reactions: 33

Maa92

Nail in the coffin for me with the fat shaming comment. Regardless of her mental health issues, that’s just generally shitty. Im also a mental health nurse and honestly, going off her recent posts I think she’s just immature and acting like a brat at this stage. She’s choosing to post this stuff, no one is forcing her, I wouldn’t say she’s mentally unwell for it. I’d say she’s just a shitty person and a generally ungrateful immature woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

dreamteam1

VIP Member
She looks okay for her age, most women who work out look better than she does, but an average 40 to 50 year old woman who has had children tend to have the same body type as Britney.

I’m not bitter or hateful, just being truthful. I’m quite a bit younger than Britney, so of course my body looks better, my Mother who is about 6 years older than Britney has a much better body. Of course my mother works out and watches her diet, I am doubtful Britney watches her diet. Also genetics play a big part in the way a person’s body looks, my mother and I are taller than Britney and have long, slender limbs, Britney tends to be short and stocky.
Agreed her body is far better than alot of 40 year olds.

Jesus, what do you want an award?! Strangest post on Tattle for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

InkHeart

Chatty Member
It's an uncomfortable fact that while the average person is "Woo, let's be positive about discussions around mental health!" very few people understand the reality of severe mental illness. Most people can only comprehend moderate depression and anxiety as the extent of mental illness and don't understand psychosis, paranoia, and more. When the Free Britney campaign was going on, I had a nasty feeling that Britney was very mentally ill, and well meaning people just didn't comprehend how bad her mental illness might be.

This isn't a woman who was "not allowed to buy a bottle of water" because she was very depressed, it's a woman who was not allowed her own money because she might do something super dangerous like fill her car up with gas and drive around with a baby on her lap. It's standard when people are very mentally ill to make sure they don't have enough money to do something that will harm them, like buy drugs or drive off somewhere and go missing.

For most people, it's too horrible to think about, that a person really can be so mentally ill that they *shouldn't* have any control over their life or access to their kids. But unfortunately it does happen.

She's never repeated the claim that she was forced to have an IUD
It's a super common for people with paranoia and delusions to think they've had something inserted into them, like a microchip to control their thoughts for example. It could be that her legal team have looked through her medical paperwork and found out the IUD never happened.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

donutwitch

Chatty Member
The difference is Britney has valid reasons to be angry and to lash out whereas anything coming out of Jaydens and Kevins mouths is a load of rubbish and they're worried they won't be able to free load off her anymore like they have been for years
Kids “freeloading” off of their parent from the age of 0-16… sure, very logical. 🙄

If K-Fed wasn’t in the picture… they’d have gone to Britneys parents… who are also apparently freeloaders. Her sister? A freeloader. Brother? A freeloader.

SoI guess the best outcome for them would have been to go into care with nobody and be lost in the system for the last 16 years (if they survived) just so they didn’t end up spoiled by having their care being paid for by their own mother, who is a multi-millionaire several times over. Brilliant idea. God forbid the children of celebrities benefit from their extreme wealth while dealing with all the bullshit that comes with having parents in the public eye - these boys didn’t ask for any of this and it’s been chaos since literally the day they were born.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
I don't know how anyone can defend her at this point, it's not just being mentally unwell anymore, she's just turned into a really bitter, horrible person. She's lashing out at everyone and while that's understandable, it doesn't make it acceptable and the people she is targeting don't deserve it. First her kids and now resorting to fat shaming, she's going to start losing fans by the bucketload if she keeps on this way.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I honestly don’t care what’s gone on. She is absolute trash. For someone to publicly demean her children who are minors by the way on a public platform that has 40million of her fans following is disgusting.

I don’t give a toss about Kfed bullshit. I don’t, they are kids and they don’t deserve to be dragged by either parent this way, they are better off without her tbh she’s a martyr and professional victim. Her husbands responses are very telling too. Everyone around her is toxic to her, and she is completely innocent? Oh come off it. The kids were taken off her because she wasn’t an adequate parent. She still isn’t.
I think theres every possibility she just isn’t a very nice person now and some people can’t accept old Britney wont ever be back.

Peta70

I have 2 boys similar ages to Britneys and I couldn’t continue in life if I had no contact…would totally break me. I cannot understand her passive aggressive attitude towards them? Also the digs at their Dad…from what I can see he has created a stable family environment and has been a stay at home Dad, what’s wrong with it? No one gives full time Mums a second thought? I totally get her wanting to relish in her freedom but the half naked pics/videos are not classy they come across as manic and desperate to be honest. If I felt posting those pics in anyway upset my boys then I just wouldn’t do? Surely showing some respect to them would start to maybe repair their fractured relationship?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

LaraQ

VIP Member
The bottom line about Sam is that no 28 yr old man in their right mind would marry a woman 12 years their senior,with very serious mental issues, if there wasn't something in it for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Delihla

I’m not sure she’s being controlled either. I think her widely reported post natal depression was more likely post natal psychosis. I think this, combined with the impact of several fairly catastrophic stressors, has resulted in a vulnerable adult who has at best, fluctuating capacity.
I think this is where the dementia rumours have stemmed from and why a care package is still required. I’d bet money the “marriage” isn’t legal for the same reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

jackolantern

VIP Member
She really has no understanding of mental health facilities. If you are there it’s because you are a suicide risk, so obviously they watch you shower for YOUR WELFARE. It isn’t for their fucking enjoyment. She is so unbelievably misguided, Im starting to think most of her narrative on the conservatorship is just wrong now.

jackolantern

VIP Member
JLO is the next target then 🙄 again that shows how warped her view of reality is. Blood tests once a week? Boo fucking hoo. When I was in hospital at the start of the year I had blood tests every day nevermind the rest. It’s normal life when you are sick. They watched you shower and dress Britney because you were obviously a suicide risk, that’s what happens on psych wards and no it isn’t nice but it’s literally to SAVE YOUR LIFE.