Britney Spears #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how anyone can defend her at this point, it's not just being mentally unwell anymore, she's just turned into a really bitter, horrible person. She's lashing out at everyone and while that's understandable, it doesn't make it acceptable and the people she is targeting don't deserve it. First her kids and now resorting to fat shaming, she's going to start losing fans by the bucketload if she keeps on this way.

Reactions: 29
I watched some of her music videos and live performances of CS period, they were quite bad, the costumes were ugly and cheap.

Reactions: 2
Someone now seriously needs to take away her phone but that ain't gonna happen as she clearly hasn't got anyone supporting her in the right way. It's just a mess. 😯

Reactions: 11
Someone now seriously needs to take away her phone but that ain't gonna happen as she clearly hasn't got anyone supporting her in the right way. It's just a mess. 😯
At this point she is just surrounded by enablers and people blowing smoke up her arse! Sam being the biggest problem.

Reactions: 13
Such a horrible message from
Britney this morning. I remember looking at one of Britney’s very early album covers when I was maybe 8 years old and thinking how “fat” I was compared to her. I can’t imagine how the younger girls feel today with all the photo shop and work celebrities are having done and then she posts this. Britney is going to get cancelled if she keeps on!

People in the comments are having none of it:

61B4547F-3D18-4961-B256-02622BCFF69B.jpeg

Nail in the coffin for me with the fat shaming comment. Regardless of her mental health issues, that’s just generally crappy. Im also a mental health nurse and honestly, going off her recent posts I think she’s just immature and acting like a brat at this stage. She’s choosing to post this stuff, no one is forcing her, I wouldn’t say she’s mentally unwell for it. I’d say she’s just a crappy person and a generally ungrateful immature woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Her comments about Xtina have really pissed me off. Xtina has always been absolutely tiny, that's just the way she's built, and no, it wasn't her backup dancers making her look small LMAO. That is pathetic and bitter. Britney has never had that petite build and there is nothing wrong with that, 99% of women don't.

Reactions: 21
Even in pyschatric units unless secure you can't take phones away theres debates about it . I don't know how they can be places of healing with unlimited access to internet. I've had people posting rambling on SM then when they get well they get really upset about what they posted but it's too late to scrub it off.

Reactions: 7
Her comments about Xtina have really pissed me off. Xtina has always been absolutely tiny, that's just the way she's built, and no, it wasn't her backup dancers making her look small LMAO. That is pathetic and bitter. Britney has never had that petite build and there is nothing wrong with that, 99% of women don't.
Its really crappy because xtina has spoken about how she hated being skinny early on because of label pressure and being overworked and was very insecure about it, but of course no one else but Britney has ever had any issues.

She keeps gunning for xtina because she is stuck in 1999 and thinks people are still in that mindframe. Her peers have all had different issues so she needs to shut her mouth about any of them

Reactions: 24
Apparently Christina, Dua Lipa and her ‘besties’ Paris and Selena have unfollowed her.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did Madonna and drew every follow her or have they unfollowed as well?

she seems to have unfollowed selena, or maybe selena blocked her because she was also sick of being dragged into her mess

Reactions: 11
I always imagined in would be hard in Christina to be so slight - a lot of pressure to keep that look up.

Same with Britney though during the OIDIA era.

Reactions: 4
I know everyone came for sister and called her a liar for putting forward her ‘version’ of the times she tried to help Britney, reason with her, support her etc…. I’m starting to lean towards at least some of what JL says is actually true. Britney is a rude, entitled, spoilt, bitchy woman at times that is attacking people left right and centre without any provocation. These recent comments really show her character IMO, mental health struggles or not. Who knows how Xtina feels about her body these days after gaining some weight ,that might really embarrass and hurt her. Hopefully she just keeps ignoring Britneys attacks as BS seems determined to pull her into a social media argument and will keep trying, but honestly, what a nasty, bitchy thing to say out of nowhere.

Reactions: 20
Britney and her rabid fans are just butt hurt that xtina managed to fight her demons and refused to be a victim to her troubles.

The things britney is now moaning about are petty things

• Heart
Is Britney is suggesting Christina’s dancers were deliberately selected because they were ‘fat’?

Reactions: 8
Is Britney is suggesting Christina’s dancers were deliberately selected because they were ‘fat’?
yep because xtina is bigger than she was when they started their careers.

little does she know that xtina has basically had the same main dancers since her stripped days when she was at her lowest weight.

Reactions: 6
Dua and Drew definitely still follow her. Not sure about the others as I don’t follow them. Surprising amount of celebs follow her all things considered.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.