Britney Spears #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even see her really crying either.

and calling her followers assholes is terrible
That’s not crying, that’s emotional manipulation (I’ve needed to do this for a long time…) as continued damage control and deflection for her earlier posts. This situation is so fucked up now! 😬

Reactions: 11
She said quite some time ago that she doesn't post pics of her kids anymore because they are growing up and want their privacy.
But now that she's fallen out with them, she's posted pictures with them for their birthdays, saying she loves them. Gross.

Reactions: 13

Twirl.twirl.twirl,twirl,twirl.That 's all this woman ever does. :rolleyes:
She looks completely off her tits and the hair!!!! Plenty of money for holidays and private jets and yet her hair extensions literally look like they are about to fall out! She looks terrible to be honest a complete mess! :(

Reactions: 16
She looks completely off her tits and the hair!!!! Plenty of money for holidays and private jets and yet her hair extensions literally look like they are about to fall out! She looks terrible to be honest a complete mess! :(
She seems 1000% worse since the conservatorship ended. I'm starting to doubt now if we were wrong all along and it was in place for a very good reason indeed.

Reactions: 25
God she loves herself, it’s so cringeworthy and her dancing is complete shithouse.
Someone also please give her some SPF, when she is touching herself up all I can think of is how sore her skin must be.

Reactions: 14
She seems 1000% worse since the conservatorship ended. I'm starting to doubt now if we were wrong all along and it was in place for a very good reason indeed.
I think we were wrong now. She's totally off her head imo.

I don’t think the conservatorship was ever ok. She’s clearly going through somethings and not in a good place. I just don’t know anymore with her anything could be happening.

Reactions: 6
Her fatshaming post (with the quote) made me feel bleeping tit. It's hard being 'the fat one'. How many people she must have made questioning their friendships with that one stupid upload is probably staggering.

Going through tit doesn't give you the right to be an hole. Imagine how Christina's old dancers must have felt reading that. Even if it's rambling nonsense any one of them could have struggled with an ED in some capacity. That could have been so, so triggering and she doesn't give a duck.

God I can't stand her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it’s clear to see that Britney is not ok. She’s got trauma and is stuck in the 2000’s. She needs help and assistance. The Britney die hards need to stop blowing smoke up her arse. Her Dad and everyone that took advantage of her were 100% wrong but she needs some help navigating life due to her mental health issues. It’s just about finding the right balance of control and freedom.

• Heart
My heart absolutely breaks for her. You can see it in her eyes that she is clearly unwell and I pray that it doesn’t end in tragedy.

Reactions: 3
If she wants fat people around her, so that she looks thinner - she should give me a call. I'll let her take a photo alongside me - she will look even smaller than she does ready.
I am sure that will make her life better and she will feel just great.

She may feel even better if she takes her meds, reassess the husband and stop embarrassing / ranting at her sons
I feel the same.
And the fact that I’ve gained a lot of weight due to being on a mood stabiliser - something she should kind of have some understanding or empathy about evades her because she is so arrogant and self obsessed. Every video is her eye bleeping herself, she reminds me of American Psycho when his checking himself out banging the woman.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m simultaneously disgusted and fascinated by her husband and where he is meant to in all this. I think we all agree he is a dick that’s using her for fame/money/opportunities, but what baffles me is that he’s not doing anything to pretend otherwise e.g. show care, be visibly supportive and stop her making a complete tit of herself. He’s only come out to criticise KFed and the boys, correct? I’m really surprised he’s not smart/sneaky enough to try and make himself look better than he is, if he wants to succeed in the media you’d think he’d be trying harder to make a good impression.

Reactions: 15
I totally agree. I've really tried giving her the benefit of the doubt but she really most definitely isn't stable at all. She's a loose cannon. How or why would a man fall for someone so inclemental? Friends, yes - relationship/marriage no. Unless that person has an ulterior motive of course. I am starting to not just feel sorry for the sons, but the parents and Jamie-Lynn too. Jamie comes across well on the call me daddy podcast. Poor Britney is very unwell

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I totally agree. I've really tried giving her the benefit of the doubt but she really most definitely isn't stable at all. She's a loose cannon. How or why would a man fall for someone so inclemental? Friends, yes - relationship/marriage no. Unless that person has an ulterior motive of course. I am starting to not just feel sorry for the sons, but the parents and Jamie-Lynn too. Jamie comes across well on the call me daddy podcast. Poor Britney is very unwell
I didn’t listen to JL’s media interviews at the time as the outcry was all so negative, but might give that podcast a listen, I’m now really intrigued

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.