Britney Spears #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems so. It must have been hard for her being made to feel like crap by parents etc though - and the pressure to be 'physically perfect'. Not that that excuses the behaviour. Its sad though, because she always looked incredible anyway (I suppose a large part of her job was maintaining the body she had in the OIDIA / Slave era - and she still looks good now.

Reactions: 4
Ive never been one to believe the someone else is running her account conspiracy stuff, but I’d bet good money she didn’t write that post herself. I assume someone else helped her with it and she posted it as damage control as I still think she has full access to her account (hence the previous, nasty post).

Reactions: 10

All the sycophants in the comments."Yes Queen"."Spoken like a true Queen".This is why she will never get better, because of idiots like this enabling her crappy behaviour.
Bullshit. Someone’s had words, personally I’d put money on Matthew and she’s backpedaling faster than Usain Bolt.

Reactions: 6
I just have to vent because I'm so bleeping annoyed with her. She's handled all of this so, so wrong and made a complete tit of herself.
I couldn't care less about the nudity, loads of celebrities pose nude. It's the constant rants. She's made herself look completely unhinged and made her family look like the sane ones. And what's really annoying is you know damn well that she'd never listen to a PR team even if she had one.

Has nobody ever told her - "the best revenge is living well".
She's a beautiful woman with a fantastic naturally deep voice.
She should have made it her business to get herself out there and make sure she looks absolutely stunning. Get the best hairdressers and makeup artists in town, get some fabulous long gowns (WITHOUT CUTTING THEM SHORT LIKE SHE USUALLY DOES) and go to all the big awards shows. Let everyone say "wow, doesn't she look amazing? She used to look so unkempt in that conversatorship!".

Britney should have limited her talking to a televised sit-down interview and/or a book, and left it at that. Hand off the social media to a PR team and keep it strictly business. She has a fantastic deep, big, natural voice, she could have done a high-profile performance or two and shown everyone she can really, really sing. She was able to do exactly that on Star Search when she was only 10 years old. 10!

Diana set a cracking example of how to get everyone talking for all the right reasons without even saying a word:

rincess-di-1-2000-642488ee339c436dbc2d453a53819214.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just have to vent because I'm so bleeping annoyed with her. She's handled all of this so, so wrong and made a complete tit of herself.
I couldn't care less about the nudity, loads of celebrities pose nude. It's the constant rants. She's made herself look completely unhinged and made her family look like the sane ones. And what's really annoying is you know damn well that she'd never listen to a PR team even if she had one.

Has nobody ever told her - "the best revenge is living well".
She's a beautiful woman with a fantastic naturally deep voice.
She should have made it her business to get herself out there and make sure she looks absolutely stunning. Get the best hairdressers and makeup artists in town, get some fabulous long gowns (WITHOUT CUTTING THEM SHORT LIKE SHE USUALLY DOES) and go to all the big awards shows. Let everyone say "wow, doesn't she look amazing? She used to look so unkempt in that conversatorship!".

Britney should have limited her talking to a televised sit-down interview and/or a book, and left it at that. Hand off the social media to a PR team and keep it strictly business. She has a fantastic deep, big, natural voice, she could have done a high-profile performance or two and shown everyone she can really, really sing. She was able to do exactly that on Star Search when she was only 10 years old. 10!

Diana set a cracking example of how to get everyone talking for all the right reasons without even saying a word:

View attachment 1576514
Unfortunately the real Britney, is the crop top wearing, messy hair, black smeared eye make up, twirling and swaying, posing on beaches and ranting on voice notes about her sons with the child like voice. She’s only ever really looked good with a paid stylist. Some of the outfits in 2007 were worse than now.

Reactions: 24
The real Britney may be much less squeaky clean as she’s been pressured to be, but I don’t think the “real her” is her when she’s depressed, unwell and arguing with her sons. “Sometimes” seems like the real Britney, “Crazy” seems like the real Britney, her early interviews, painting naked in her backyard listening to Mariah Carey, and her love for Frappuccino’s, making lighthearted jokes, dancing so fluidly, a bit of a diva/big ego but still likable and being introverted but a beast on stage - If I had to guess, that’s the real Britney.

Though The 90 pound 2001 Britney that we came to know her as was a Britney that took Adderall to keep her performing and dancing like crazy, and how do you maintain that for 25 years? It’s not possible or healthy for someone’s mind to be that britney for many years…… She wanted a way out, she got a conservatorship and a key to perform again when she probably would be bettter off moving to the country and studying canoeing or something 😂 The result of her life is on her Instagram….. I hope she finds her way, I think if you read about Judy Garlands story (there are many docs or wiki page) you can understand Britney better….

beautiful post @monsterinlaw! I agree with you, maybe she can have a redemption arc at some point in someway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately the real Britney, is the crop top wearing, messy hair, black smeared eye make up, twirling and swaying, posing on beaches and ranting on voice notes about her sons with the child like voice. She’s only ever really looked good with a paid stylist. Some of the outfits in 2007 were worse than now.
I remember 2007 very well. And she can be as real as she wants in her own home, in her own time. But if she wants people to be on her side, both in her personal life and her professional life, she's going to have to do what the rest of us do (and other celebrities too) and take care in how she presents herself and in what she says. She's going to find people start distancing themselves quickly if they think she's liable to post nasty things about them from seemingly nowhere like she just did to Christina Aguilera.

Reactions: 11
I remember 2007 very well. And she can be as real as she wants in her own home, in her own time. But if she wants people to be on her side, both in her personal life and her professional life, she's going to have to do what the rest of us do (and other celebrities too) and take care in how she presents herself and in what she says. She's going to find people start distancing themselves quickly if they think she's liable to post nasty things about them from seemingly nowhere like she just did to Christina Aguilera.
Agreed. Once she's let off some steam she needs to pull it together again and practise some self control as we all do in our lives, it's natural and is necessary for our own and others equilibrium.

Reactions: 6
Does Britney not realize that at her peak she was considered the hottest woman in the world, primarily for her body? Does she not realize how many girls starved themselves in an attempt to get abs like hers? For a woman like that to come out and just openly state that yep, she hates fat people, and would only spend time around them to make HERSELF look better, is just straight-up sociopathic.

A little eye-roll-y that THIS post is the one that's made people realize that Brit is an asshole, and not the past few weeks she spent publicly attacking her minor children, but hey if the shoe fits I guess.

Bullshit. Someone’s had words, personally I’d put money on Matthew and she’s backpedaling faster than Usain Bolt.
Funny how, for a woman who's incapable of writing a sentence that doesn't start with the word "I," she is apparently incapable of saying "I'm sorry."

Reactions: 21
The latest twirling video she posted is really disturbing to me, but most of the comments seem to think it’s normal and a great “release” so maybe I don’t know what I’m talking about lol. I also love that the comments are back to “best mum ever” because she posted a couple of photos with her sons and said happy birthday. Seems the fat shaming is forgotten already.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
A little eye-roll-y that THIS post is the one that's made people realize that Brit is an asshole, and not the past few weeks she spent publicly attacking her minor children, but hey if the shoe fits I guess.
This enrages me. Shaming her kids didn't do it but god help you come for fat people!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The latest twirling video she posted is really disturbing to me, but most of the comments seem to think it’s normal and a great “release” so maybe I don’t know what I’m talking about lol. I also love that the comments are back to “best mum ever” because she posted a couple of photos with her sons and said happy birthday. Seems the fat shaming is forgotten already.
Nope, she looks even crazier than normal, and the manic rapid-fire posting of photo dumps and her kids from last year reeks of approval-seeking/damage control.

She also posted a photo of herself and Paris Hilton from the "wedding," seemingly in an attempt to get Paris's attention (Paris validated her, of course).

Reactions: 16
This is all so strange to me and I must say I am so disappointed 😔. I just wish so much she could have come out of the cship and embraced her freedom maybe take a huge step away from social media and just live the life that she wanted to live when she couldn’t for all those years. Get the help and support she needed try and heal and come back (if she wanted to) a brighter happier healthier Britney. She is clearly bitter to certain people and rightly so but she needs to stop with insta for a while she really does.

Reactions: 8
The crying video is gross. Same old dance, looking a state, touching herself up and down and pulling her shorts low.

Reactions: 9

Twirl.twirl.twirl,twirl,twirl.That 's all this woman ever does. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If she wants fat people around her, so that she looks thinner - she should give me a call. I'll let her take a photo alongside me - she will look even smaller than she does ready.
I am sure that will make her life better and she will feel just great.

She may feel even better if she takes her meds, reassess the husband and stop embarrassing / ranting at her sons

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Britney is an incoherent mess,

a good pal would tel her to stay off IG, try to build a relationship with her kids, step away from the limelight if necessary. Otherwise I’m 10+ years time when Sam is no longer on the scene, she will have no relationship with her kids, any kids they have etc.

She has enough money to never need to work again, her singing voice is drug-ravished so not sure she can ever tour and sing live again.

There surely must be something productive Britney can do with her time more than twirling and posting filtered media for fans professing how happy she is. Most happy people don’t need to tell the world how happy they are…

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.