Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to make sense of what Britney has posted..
I think the main thing she’s talking about is the mental health facility she was sent to in 2019. It seems so have really affected her, she’s mentioned a few times how distressing her time there was.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the main thing she’s talking about is the mental health facility she was sent to in 2019. It seems so have really affected her, she’s mentioned a few times how distressing her time there was.
I am sure it was distressing, and without holding any qualification to diagnose her - I imagine that she was very unwell.

Reactions: 1
I truly hope I am wrong... But, I see this ass-hat, loser as the future owner of Britney's remaining money. 🤬 View attachment 1329502

(biting my tongue regarding the nails... Yikes...)
I too hope I am wrong but I have a very bad gut feeling about him. He always looks smug!

I’m trying to make sense of what Britney has posted..
I don't know about anyone else but I find these posts truly heartbreaking. They honestly make me so sad. 😭

• Heart
Pretty sure 2019 was her worst time 😔 she doesn’t mention much else does she? Although I’m sure the years before were also truly awful to her the mh facility is something she keeps talking about.

I’ve seen interviews with Sam and his face and body language changes when they ask about Britney. I mean I get it must be quite annoying to be constantly asked questions about your other half When your trying to break into the acting world but really what does he expect when he’s dating one of the biggest pop stars to ever live? Besides that there’s loads of rumours out there about him and so many blind items which are all bad. It’s so sad because Britney clearly loves him and really he’s probably the only person she kinda trusts.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure 2019 was her worst time 😔 she doesn’t mention much else does she? Although I’m sure the years before were also truly awful to her the mh facility is something she keeps talking about.

I’ve seen interviews with Sam and his face and body language changes when they ask about Britney. I mean I get it must be quite annoying to be constantly asked questions about your other half When your trying to break into the acting world but really what does he expect when he’s dating one of the biggest pop stars to ever live? Besides that there’s loads of rumours out there about him and so many blind items which are all bad. It’s so sad because Britney clearly loves him and really he’s probably the only person she kinda trusts.
Also if he left she would be alone, I’m not sure that’s really what’s best for her at the moment either.

Reactions: 1
I think she should sell that house. It’s mega depressing, and huge and the setting for much of her misery and imprisonment. She should downsize to a nice white, clean uplifting place near the beach. She clearly doesn’t even have overnights with her children so there’s no need for loads of bedrooms and that horrible outdated property.
I agree. It's sooo dark in that house! It's got all these big windows but even when it's sunny outside, it's still dark in the house!

Reactions: 3
she acts more childlike now than she did in any interview or show she was on in early 2000s. as if shes regressed
she always seemed quiet back then but never manic

feel bad for her

Reactions: 17
she acts more childlike now than she did in any interview or show she was on in early 2000s. as if shes regressed
she always seemed quiet back then but never manic

feel bad for her
I often think that's because she probably grew up unloved & under a strict routine with no time to be a child. She's only just now free of her parents & controllers... But again that's just my thoughts

Reactions: 3
There is a reason why her sons won't attend....her brother will hopefully have her good intentions at heart. This isn't right. Sam is using her as a meal ticket. This is a fact. I've been around long enough to know when someone isn't genuine

Reactions: 10
Guys look at @brtineysvault IG stories…Jason Alexander just broke into her home and did an IG live from it, he went into the marquee and everything upstairs 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Guys look at @brtineysvault IG stories…Jason Alexander just broke into her home and did an IG live from it, he went into the marquee and everything upstairs 😳😳😳
I forgot she had an ex with the same name as an American actor, and thought that George from Seinfeld had broken in...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I often think that's because she probably grew up unloved & under a strict routine with no time to be a child. She's only just now free of her parents & controllers... But again that's just my thoughts
The thing is that it is life experiences that make you mature as an adult. It's all the bad decisions you make and learn from, the screw ups, the responsibilities for things like fixing the boiler and getting your car MOTd, ensuring you've got groceries and your bills are paid on time: it's the bottom line of life that forces you to grow up.

Britney has never had that. She's never had the freedom to grow up, to be an adult, because she was stuck in a childlike situation under the conservatorship where she couldn't make many decisions about anything. Add to that the phenomenon that people's development tends to stop at the age they became famous, and she's pretty much a teenage girl, albeit one with a lot of money.

I feel for her. It's no life. She has been robbed of the opportunity to evolve.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.