Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys were invited to the wedding, a statement has been released to say they chose not to go as they would find it too overwhelming and that it was for the best Britney focused on her day.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Even if they was invited and refused, I would just cancel the wedding.
she complains about her family but she’s hardly being a great mother herself is she? i just don’t get it.

Reactions: 8
Even if they was invited and refused, I would just cancel the wedding.
she complains about her family but she’s hardly being a great mother herself is she? i just don’t get it.
Has she ever really been allowed to be?

I don't like to see the way the tide is turning against Britney, almost like she was supported when she an underdog and now that she's getting her life back together it's open season once again. Yes, her SM is weird and I find her twirling and stuff irritating, but honestly, watch Framing Britney Spears, you just can't believe the way this woman was treated. By the paps, by her family, by her country even. She must be incredibly strong to have lived through it. I wish her every happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is from Kevin Federline's Wikipedia page. Britney definitely didn't bond with the kids properly.

On the late evening of January 3, 2008, police were called to Spears' home after the singer reportedly refused to relinquish custody of her children to Federline and locked herself in a room with her younger son, Jayden.[32] Spears was taken from her home on a stretcher and hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for appearing to be under the influence of an unknown substance.[32] As a result of this, Federline was "awarded sole legal custody and sole physical custody of the minor children".
[26]

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s that people don’t wish her happiness I think it’s that now she has her freedom it seems that history is repeating itself where she is being taken advantage of. At least that’s how some people view her relationship with Sam. There are some odd qualities to it. And yes I think people are frustrated that she seems to have no insight into her behaviour. If she did I think people would still be more sympathetic but she has two sons that she must be hurting with this behaviour.

Reactions: 12
I think perhaps with Britney because of what she has been through- the legally enabled theft of her wealth by her father, the lack of bodily autonomy she had to endure and because of that she is given a lot of grace.

Also with anything pertaining to mental health currently people seem to not be able to criticise those with mental health issues at all. People rightly don't want us as a collective to go back to the times when mentally ill people were subject to the worst public mocking and torture. But it is fair to ask at what point does she become responsible for her words actions? Or is she held to a different standard?If she is held to a different standard I think that's reasonable from my point of view. But she can't expect to go in on others and then expect them not to give it back to her.

Reactions: 7

I don't like to see the way the tide is turning against Britney, almost like she was supported when she an underdog and now that she's getting her life back together it's open season once again. Yes, her SM is weird and I find her twirling and stuff irritating, but honestly, watch Framing Britney Spears, you just can't believe the way this woman was treated. By the paps, by her family, by her country even. She must be incredibly strong to have lived through it. I wish her every happiness.
She can’t manage to look after a pet and continually embarrasses her sons on social media. She has multimillion followers who are seeing their mothers naked body, on repeat.

It’s not really a surprise she isn’t a huge focal point in their life if she is behaving like this no?

Mental health doesn’t make you exempt from the consequences of your actions.

Reactions: 23
I also think there is a huge sense of history repeating itself. Because of the conservorship she lost primary custody of her boys but was able to get it changed to 50/50. However she had to pay 20 000 a month in child support. This was modified only very recently. Kevin Federline signed a pre nup so he didn't get spousal support. I believe the new boyfriend Sam has signed a pre nup as well.

There seems to be this sense, understandably, that she wants to have this new beginning , more children. But he could go for full custody if they were to divorce and she would have to pay the same as she was paying before.

Reactions: 2
Her make up looks great though, she looks way, way better 💕
Although upon second look that’s a pretty weird tight grip/embrace Sam has her in.

Reactions: 14
Her make up looks great though, she looks way, way better 💕
Although upon second look that’s a pretty weird tight grip/embrace Sam has her in.
Yes her skin looks good and her make up is loads better than usual, im not keen on her hair but everyone has different taste. Like you say quite a dodgy pose with him gripping her like that. He does concern me but I can’t deny he looks very good in this pic

Reactions: 6
Her makeup is beautiful for once but I hate the choker and the way he’s holding her. God love her, she has no chance does she? 😭😫

Reactions: 4
The Vogue article is interesting, it sort of feels like they are being polite about the whole thing. Notice Sam selected for himself not one but two platinum wedding bands. I’m sure everyone there was just there to see the show.

She does look better, not to my taste but I don’t think anyone thought she was going to have a fashion moment.

Reactions: 6
She looked so gorgeous 💖💖 Charlotte tilbury did a great job. The whole theme actually looked sooo much better than I first thought. I’m weary if Sam but she looks so bloody happy. Pleasantly surprised by her wedding dress also. I wasn’t expecting that 🥹💖

Right…it’s so frustrating to see those who were commenting in support of Britney’s freedom to now be kinda against her 😔. I struggle to understand how people seem to think they know exactly what is wrong with her and she’s so mentally unwell when they really have absolutely no idea. I’m not here encouraging Britney to act out in anyway like someone suggested I am here as a Britney fan who adores her and wants her to be truly happy. I’m not going to lie and say the almost nude pics are a genius idea because they are quite the opposite but that doesn’t mean she’s so Ill and in desperate need of help.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She looks genuinely happy in the photos. However with all her money why did she not have a professional dye job and styling? That yellow hair is awful. Her make up looks good however. I really hope she has a watertight prenup 'cos he will take her for every penny. His body language, and the fact he encouraged her rather strange online behaviours pretty much sum up what she is to him.

Reactions: 14
There are lots of photos if you look on Instagram at photos that Sam has been tagged in.
I am so glad she let someone do her make up - she looks lovely in the photo above and I like her wedding dress a lot. It looks like she changes into a tacky red thing and then by the end of the night it looks like she’s dancing in a suit jacket and little else though 🙈
It’s like watching a car crash. I so want her to be happy, it’s so sad.

Reactions: 10
The VOGUE article is nice, it’s written very impartially and you can tell they’ve gone for the ‘as long as she’s happy’ kind of vibe.

I hope I’m wrong but everything just seems off. I don’t trust Sam at all… and the entire thing just screams Vegas wedding. The hair, the makeup, the dress, the fairytale theme… I can’t be the only one thinking tacky? Platinum hair rather than yellow would have done wonders. I refuse to believe Donatella Versace designed that dress.

It looks at like the reception, she removed her makeup, changed into a cheap dress and shoved her hair up into a birds nest. Barefoot too…

I just hope Britney is doing okay and gets the happy ending she deserves… the past few years have just been really weird. Just watch her Jonathan Ross interview from 2016, it’s like a different person entirely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.